The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About them

Once again context. When you call someone son of man that you yourself admit is not, through your argument, then he is made the imposter to the son of man just as you've knowingly and willingly been doing propping lucifer over the Shiloh-Moshiach. Which is why you hate the idea of a temple because it will send the mythology back to the archaic age from which it came from=kick the image out of
" the world to come"(heaven).

Once again context. When you call someone son of man that you yourself admit is not, through your argument, then he is made the imposter to the son of man just as you've knowingly and willingly been doing propping lucifer over the Shiloh-Moshiach. Which is why you hate the idea of a temple because it will send the mythology back to the archaic age from which it came from=kick the image out of
" the world to come"(heaven).

Wrong.

"One like a Son of man" just like 'one with the appearance of a human being' is not about any imposter.

All such descriptions of a living being with "the semblance of a hand" that has "the appearance of a human being" is a description of a living creature that is not of this world, exactly as seen and reported to the best of their ability by each of the quoted prophets about what they experienced during a divine visitation..

If you were the messiah you would have known this because it would have already also happened to you.

That my friend is what you call busted. :funnyface:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Last edited:
Nope that's not what son of man means.
Keep trying.
You keep arguing with yourself against your own failed points. Especially since Jesus himself said he was the nemesis of
"son of man" in Rev 22:16 and by claiming to be the thief.
You again busted your argument when using Dan, who says out of the clouds (temple priests). Jesus was not of the Aaronic Lineage required and by Deut forbidden in the Temple so son of man can not be him.
Everything in the Temple including the
Sheva Lights, Shev(shewb) bread, and
Man-is-Shevitz secrets the one who the MIKdash is in HaShem (the name).

One day the police will arrest you for beating on yourself this bad.

If it's bugging you this bad, just look it up on my prior posts. I even discuss how David names 2 of his sons after Shalem thus using "Man" as the prefix to their names.

It is sad that so many Christians walk in condemnation and cannot accept that their sin is totally gone.

Its because hey don't realize that what they have been feeling guilty and ashamed about for heir entire lives was never sinful in the first place.
The two greatest commandments, as echoed by Yeshua, are to love God with everything we have and to love our neighbor as we do ourselves. When we live in rebellion against God, we ARE in sin. Specific actions matter less than the attitude of the heart.

Once again, stop lying to people & yourself in using the name Y'shua for Jesus.
It is not historical and in proper transliteration you are using my name thus insulting me.
Then stop attributing Abraham's and Torah's love they neighbor teachings as Jesus. Any Rabbi can use the Abrahamic lessons and we do not attribute the lessons to those reading from Torah.
So that being said:
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8
Yeshua is Lord, you are not. It's as simple as that.

You validated my statements when you chose to
ad hominem instead of refute the discussion.

The Bible warns of the first fallen messiah claimed to be a god. The fact you can't seperate the 2 should be no surprise since you can't seperate the historical from the myth that the many combined figures used for the illusion and delusion of a historical figure.
Fact I am alive and Jesus is not.
I am verifiable and Jesus is not.
I have an education and Jesus does not.
I may typo alot, but these are my own words and I can read and write, however Jesus could not.
I have never been to Hell, Jesus has.
(1Peter 3:19 & Acts 2:27)
I don't need your money, Jesus does and is always asking for yours.
I don't need you serving me, Jesus does.
I know the secret wisdom of the name of God (4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4) , Jesus does not.
I know the purpose and meaning of life, Jesus did not.
You can ask me the ultimate questions, but with Jesus you can not.

I can go on all day with this, Jesus would rather you not.

:)
The bottom line remains, you are not Messiah.

Nope that's not what son of man means.
Keep trying.
You keep arguing with yourself against your own failed points. Especially since Jesus himself said he was the nemesis of
"son of man" in Rev 22:16 and by claiming to be the thief.
You again busted your argument when using Dan, who says out of the clouds (temple priests). Jesus was not of the Aaronic Lineage required and by Deut forbidden in the Temple so son of man can not be him.
Everything in the Temple including the
Sheva Lights, Shev(shewb) bread, and
Man-is-Shevitz secrets the one who the MIKdash is in HaShem (the name).

One day the police will arrest you for beating on yourself this bad.

If it's bugging you this bad, just look it up on my prior posts. I even discuss how David names 2 of his sons after Shalem thus using "Man" as the prefix to their names.

Ahem...

I know what the title " Son of man" means. We were discussing what one 'like a Son of man' with the "semblance of a hand" represents.

You said that the term 'like a Son of man' means that Jesus was an imposter, even though John of patmos is describing what he saw in a "vision', an almost verbatim description of the 'living beings' that Ezekiel saw in a vision by the river kebar, remember?

Pay attention...

Are you saying that ezekiel, daniel, etc, were all being visited by or having a vision of an imposter when they clearly state that they had a vision of 'the Lord"?

Sounds pretty stupid, don't you agree?

I am beginning to think that you really have no belief in God whatsoever and are just faking it since you seem to have no compunction about perjuring yourself in his name, misrepresenting everything that other people say, and for aspiring to be just a low class douchebag.

If you had even the smallest spark of divine life within you, you would have covered yourself with dust and ashes, so to speak, and repented a very long time ago.

Last edited:
Once again, your context and correlation skills are off kiltered. You also forget they are trying to plagiarize the OT and do so in comedy form by accident.
You are also trying to excuse why Jesus is being said to be Like unto son of man npt seeing him as the son of man.
WHERE in the tanakh does it say Like unto son of man in those vetses in Daniel?
Show the verse.
You are also smokescreening the fact Jesus later in the chapter is claimed the nemesis of son of man in Rev 22:16.
You are also ignoring the fact they wrote that They(you) don't understand that son of man was coming through him and they used third person tense including when speaking first person as Jesus talking about son of man.
Being the Romans did not understand the expression they had no clue what they were saying thus the out of the literal sky clouds debacle is proof of this.
Furthermore J0hn said s0n of man is another person to come in his own new name, one you like to inadvertantly use alot yourself. :)

Sources no pastor has been able to refute, a few which converted over this fact;
The created figure Jesus spoke and taught of son of man to come third person tense
(LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28) including claiming he was emulating him (Rev 1:13)
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name (Rev 2:17,
3:11–12 )
and that even he (probably Theudas) would see son of man with the others, truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see.

Lastly:
Matthew reads specifically and is being taught by pastors that Jesus is saying seek first "his"(third person tense) kingdom, not saying "my"(first person tense) kingdom.
Which christ is this Jesus speaking of ANOTHER & Who's kingdom is this?

“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the "Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Also Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community, so he might "establish the kingdom of his people for ever", that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.
Bible code and Rabbis are declaring this the year Moshiach comes to be known.
Yom Teruah 5777 [Oct. 02, 2016] - The day of the RETURNING (HaShev)...
Rabbi Judah ben Samuel's Jubilee Prophecy gives the Year 5777 RoshHashanah

WHERE in the tanakh does it say Like unto son of man in those vetses in Daniel?

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like unto a son of man, and he came even to the Ancient of days, and he was brought near before Him. Daniel 7 / Hebrew Bible in English / Mechon-Mamre

Your done dude.

Do yourself a favor and find another hobby......

Last edited:
You did it again, skiped everything admitting defeat.
Then you had the nerve to be the sore loser.
But worse, to use a verse I always use that in no way makes your point is a sad attemp to missdirect those not equiped to discern the texts. Polite way of saying you lie.

The Tanakh reads:
7:13
I saw in the visions of "the Night"(Shalem), and behold with the clouds(gathering of Temple PriestsrKohanim) of the heaven(world to come), "one like a man" was coming, and he came up to the Ancient of Days and was brought before Him.
חָזֵה הֲוֵית בְּחֶזְוֵי לֵילְיָא וַאֲרוּ עִם עֲנָנֵי שְׁמַיָּא כְּבַר אֱנָשׁ אָתֵה הֲוָא וְעַד עַתִּיק יוֹמַיָּא מְטָה וּקְדָמוֹהִי הַקְרְבוּהִי :

Does not say like unto, and context is everything you wish to avoid because Daniel sees this as in Dan 12:1-4 who? Also again Dan 10 has the first and last name.

Theslonians plagiarizes Daniel describing it as gathering up to Zion in the clouds(gathering of Kohanim) with the voice call from who? Check mate! Thanks for playing, try not to kick the chess pieces around this time on the way out.

The Tanakh reads:
7:13

יג חָזֵה הֲוֵית, בְּחֶזְוֵי לֵילְיָא, וַאֲרוּ עִם-עֲנָנֵי שְׁמַיָּא, כְּבַר אֱנָשׁ אָתֵה הֲוָא; וְעַד-עַתִּיק יוֹמַיָּא מְטָה, וּקְדָמוֹהִי הַקְרְבוּהִי. Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like unto a son of man, and he came even to the Ancient of days, and he was brought near before Him.

Daniel 7 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

There is no way remaining for you to hide those hairy palms dude...especially from the people who you are supposed to be trying to convince that you are the messiah.

You are the only imposter around here who resembles something that crawls on its belly and eats dust more than a living being like unto a son of man.

Last edited:
Who's him that this "like a man" is being brought up to?
List all the things like a man but not a man?
Robot, Alien, transgender woman, woman with a turners Syndrom. All these are very problematic for you in fallaciously placing Jesus as, especially since the only people who sweat blood are woman with turners syndrom, OR is Your Jesus a Luciferous
Alien coming out of the skys?
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is that you?
*LOL*
SO in conclusion you have to be wrong in your interps and you've yet to be able to address the 800 lb gorilla in the room.
This is why you were backed into a corner & checkmated.
You avoided and hid from;
Why did Jesus claim to be the nemesis of son of man, why did he speak third person tense about son of man, why did they claim son of man to be another to come later in another name? Why do you keep contradicting your own bible to save face?
like in Theslonians it's Michael's call to the Temple mimicking Dan's verse?
Why do you contradict your own failed prophet or the character created?
Why does Daniel call the name Michael twice not Jesus even once.
Why does he say:

in Dan 10:20 where it says in regards to Michael:
*"Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee And now will
*Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"
(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

Dan does not mention Jesus. So your insistance to see Jesus in everything like stain walls and french toast along with your own subjective opinions proven faulty does not get you out of the corner you painted yourself into.
So what did you do with truth?
You ignored it to continue your lies.
You kicked your own chess pieces( your king and the horse he rode on) in your attempt to reach over the board and strangle me.
The fact you always are willing to throw the NT and Jesus under the bus just to try and be right is very telling 9f what you have.
An affiliation pride, not a truth or reality and not something benefitial to society.

Last edited:
Who's him that this "like a man" is being brought up to?

The vision is of a living being who resembles a prophet, a Son of man, ascending and standing in the presence of God, the Ancient of days.

Have you any Idea about what it is like to stand in the presence of the living God?

List all the things like a man but not a man?
Robot, Alien, transgender woman, woman with a turners Syndrom. All these are very problematic for you in fallaciously placing Jesus as, especially since the only people who sweat blood are woman with turners syndrom, OR is Your Jesus a Luciferous

Oh goody! a riddle! I'll give you the answer if you can answer this;

In the vision of Ezekiel he describes the body of the ofannim as being covered with 'ayin, which means eyes, but that same word also denotes color.

My question to you; is the body of the ofannim covered with eyes or colors?

You would know this from experience if you were the messiah. even if you weren't the messiah, the odds of guessing right are 50/50.

so what do you say? Do you like to gamble or are you experienced?

Are the bodies of the ofannim covered with eyes or colors?

BTW, You should already know this but when a person is claiming to be the messiah and invoking the name of the living God there are consequences for good or evil, so, ..... take your time.

I heard that God could get a little testy with people who speak falsely in his name......

Last edited:
Answer מלאך
the message is to understand and obey,
KJV mistakingly translates it as color but it's the symbolic Eye (pineal gland) in a sense that brings intuitive insight that you fallaciously claim I have never brought to the table...
1)none of this has anything to do with being anointed except for the similar notion of the Night Dew -droplets of Night in Song of songs, which would bust open your Daniel 7 attempt to ignore the Night factor.
2)you redirected away from your inability to refute the obvious, because you know when you do you run Jesus and the NT over trying to swerve at me.
3)you asked of me what you are almost never willing to do.
Answer simple questions.
You still have a back log, what is
son of man?
What is the difference between first person and third person tense?
WHEN John says another to come in the future how does another become not another, what bizarro world contradiction is that and why hide from it unless you admit you have backed yourself in a corner?
What is the difference between morning star and Evening Star(Shalem)?
Why is the Holy city named after Shalem not Jesus?
Why did David name his 2 sons after Shalem not Jesus if you claim him Moshiach ben David?
IS MY NAME SHALEM in proper transliteration from the original Canaanite inscriptions?
DOES "THE NAME" in the city prefix son of man?
Does my name prefix son of man?

*Must answer all or admit you are a Luciferian embraced in the human ego, not interested in the spiritual things you claim to be. (*see how I shined the mirror on you?)

Answer מלאך
the message is to understand and obey,
KJV mistakingly translates it as color but it's the symbolic Eye (pineal gland) in a sense that brings intuitive insight that you fallaciously claim I have never brought to the table...

Wrong.

Sorry son, you lose.

Don't be surprised if you wake up one day without the ability to see clearly or speak coherently after having had strange dreams of being probed and hobbled by aliens......

So now you think Jesus is an Alien,
Wonderful!
Just avoid the questions and stumbling blocks, nothing new from you and the others.
You've been dancing around the subject with roller skates on for a while, and just got run over by your own bull.

So now you think Jesus is an Alien,
Wonderful!

No, that's not what I said. Apparently the hobbling has already begun. Your sorcery will no longer have any effect on anyone, even Shimon, and now everyone will see you for what you are no matter where you go or what you say or do.

Mazel tov!

Shimon has been privy to witness many great things, are you jealous and envious of him, is this what your tyrade is about?

People will merely see your posts for what they are, childish attempts to disrupt what you can't answer to or are ashamed of.
Typical ad hominem rants.
It was you who set the challenge.
By your own standard and made up rules, without reasoning, have managed to defeat yourself (hit yourself), by those same standards. You said by not answering a question that means one is not who they say they are, and you and Jesus followed by doing just that, breaking your own rule.
You can't even follow your own guidelines or keep your own icon from your shrapnel.
By your own standard you admited defeat of a battle YOU have set in your own little world and sand box you created for yourself, whereby you dance around in roller skates getting run over by your own twisted logic. It's like watching a real live version of Wile E Coyote trying to trap
the Road Runner.

Now for those wanting to learn this is for them: (you can choose this to be you at any time)

0nce again, context, context, context.
Ezekiel's vision occurred in Babylon and the mountain that was associated with Marduk, the god of the Babylonians(sound familiar? Just about every other post of mine discusses the Marduck tablet that proves Christianity a fraud.)
This Mt. was north of Ezekiel's location. Thus, just as the Egyptians plagues, and taunting of their lamb god by smearing the blood on their post, this in likeness is the thumbing the nose at the pagan gods.
If one eye(when not the eye of the watcher)=insight, then many eyes are many insights eminating from the source in outing these mythical gods(depicted as creatures).

It's not about colorful lights flying discs, that would be called a visitation and not as it is called a mere vision.

It's not about colorful lights flying discs, that would be called a visitation and not as it is called a mere vision.

Again,you do not seem to understand.

The point made is that you cannot be the messiah or speak for God unless you have had such an experience and have stood in the presence of God and those in his attendance. If you did you would not say that what they saw was covered with eyes. You would not say that rev 1:14 is about Jesus being an imposter because that author of revelation said 'like unto a Son of man.' You would have recognized the similarity in all such encounters described by all prophets who used expressions like "like unto a son of man" or that the living being had the "appearance of a human." if you were a prophet, or rather the so called real messiah you would know what that these beings were living beings from a higher realm of intelligent life that transcends space and time and were not some metaphorical hallucination.

A vision, whether in a dream or some altered state is a visitation.

Nope,
1)still not an answer or proper reply or proper Teshuva which is why you keep going in circles and digging a deeper hole to bury the Jesus idol in.
2)you can't keep trying to play the same chess game you lost already.
3)You never have shown to be right about anything that I can remember, so your opinions are as good as the evil spirit which it burps out of.
4)You are welcome to build the Temple and shut me up with your Shiny Alien god that looks like Dani Devito or that monster from Goonies.
5)you are welcome to put up or shut up and book Jesus on Oprah.
6)you can bring him on Springer, since he inspired most of those guests to behave like that.
7)you are welcome to get me on Oprah with a lie detector test or in front of a Gov't agency-perhaps BBC is more plausable since they know of me and have used me to get guests on advanced science topics.
8)or you are welcome to continue proving all the chapters of my book on human behavior towards unpopular truths.
;-)

portion from Chapter 1 The Teachers Syndrom
The problem is that, when you hear or see something that's unpopular but true, you start evaluating and conceptualizing it as it gets amplified through emotions in a quick short stage of processing in which you are compelled to make a hasty decision. This decision is filtered by prior experiences, fears, and even pride, which in the end changes the perception or the input to what you are willing to accept of it and not what that input was intended to be viewed or understood. These extraneous outside factors affect your honesty within your own belief system as well as subject to simple errors distorting ones outlook on the subject.
That is why there is always a problem being a real honest teacher in a world that seeks displacement and excuses rather then insightful solutions. It seems it is always the teachers of the unpopular truth throughout the ages who have been persecuted, not for who they were and what they offered, but because they hit the raw nerve of the ego of man or were a threat to the status quo.

Ever hear of the good teacher is unpopular syndrome? Students hate the teacher who tries to get them to do work and stay straight in their path in order to grow in intellect and purpose. However, they love the teacher who lets them get away with everything. So to them the good teacher is evil, but the failed teacher is nice, even though in reality the poor teacher is not leading them to be all they could and should be. It’s like the gentiles who have love for Paul the apostate Pharisee who removes all homework (deeds and commands), but have dislike for the true Jews who tried to teach these proper values that brought civility.

This is what causes Israel to be the suffering servant in Isaiah chapters 42-54, as the holder of the unpopular truth spoken about in the "MIKEitz" portion of the Torah. For holding dear to these commands they must sacrifice holding these unpopular truths till the time they are proven right in the long run. Sometimes these things aren't appreciated or understood until we see and live through life adverse to these commands, in which case the results will give us insight to why we need them. Think of it this way. If you reject these laws and concepts which are there to bring justice and security in life as a humanitarian tool guide for survival and existence, then naturally you are not protected by those same laws.

Without them we just end up living in a society that doesn't function. And in that society, we resort to hate and learn displeasure for the grace of life.

But wouldn't you know, the ones who always seem to cry the loudest about being fouled by laws broken upon them are the same ones who reject those same rules, so they really cannot complain.

- Imagine the nerve of a known car thief calling the police complaining about the burglary of his house.

- Imagine the nerve of someone with 3 DUI's complaining about the drunk driver who hit their parked car.

- Imagine the nerve of the adulterer who gets mad at a man who hits on his wife at the bar he brought her to.

For what kind of standard they are willing to live by they must expect to have to live in that same scenario. For what bed they make they must lie in, and if you fill that bed with crumbs you must lie down uncomfortably in that same bed you prepared for yourself.

Last edited:
This is not to lessen the Islamic atrocities

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities
If conservatives don’t want to talk about Christian atrocities, then they need to stop with the bigoted nonsense that Islamic atrocities are ‘representative’ of all Muslims and Islam as a religion.

Religions don’t commit crimes and acts of terror, individuals do, where individuals are alone responsible for their actions, not the religion they happen to adhere to – Christian or Muslim.

This is not to lessen the Islamic atrocities

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities

starting with no 11 on your list.... pasted from your article.

The mostly Christian or animist "anti-balaka" militia took up arms in 2013 in response to months of looting and killing by mostly Muslim Seleka rebels who had toppled President Francois Bozize and seized power in March the same year.

there is some context there

Forum List

Back