The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About them

This is not to lessen the Islamic atrocities

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities
If we are going to discuss the past in a fair and balanced manner, then we also need a link to non-Christian atrocities committed in those same time frames.

Why not talk about Christian atrocities occurring today?

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities

Idiot. You have to go back into history to find Christian atrocities. Back into a time that was cruel harsh and life was short. Not just Christians but the whole world was cruel in those days.

You don't have to go to history to find Muslim atrocities you see them RIGHT NOW.

There are stupid people on the left, but you take it to the extreme.

If we are going to discuss the past in a fair and balanced manner, then we also need a link to non-Christian atrocities committed in those same time frames.

Why not talk about Christian atrocities occurring today?

OK, I'm game.

Some people actually mentally and emotionally abuse children with threats of real and imaginary violence by teaching them to believe in things that cannot be true leading to a life of confusion, pain, and suffering for millions.

Its criminal. Don't you agree?

OK, I'm game.

Some people actually mentally and emotionally abuse children with threats of real and imaginary violence by teaching them to believe in things that cannot be true leading to a life of confusion, pain, and suffering for millions.

What I saw in the first part of the video was ignorance--very sad, but not criminal. What I saw in the second part of the video was the first ignorance being countered with an even greater ignorance. Pitiful, but not criminal.

OK, I'm game.

What I saw in the first part of the video was ignorance--very sad, but not criminal. What I saw in the second part of the video was the first ignorance being countered with an even greater ignorance. Pitiful, but not criminal.

It would only be ignorance if there was no one around who didn't know any better or if no one ever alerted anyone to this atrocity..Maybe its not technically a secular crime, but it is a criminal act under the guise of religion that is protected and encouraged by the state, a crime that amounts to murder in that it fucks up peoples minds and lives making rational critical thinking impossible for generations.

Why would a government of the people and for the people charged with the solemn responsibility to promote the public good allow such a thing one might ask?

Its much easier to subjugate and deceive people whose minds have been scrambled since birth.

Last edited:
It would only be ignorance if there was no one around who didn't know any better or if no one ever alerted anyone to this atrocity..Maybe its not technically a secular crime, but it is a criminal act under the guise of religion that is protected and encouraged by the state, a crime as criminal as murder in that it fucks up peoples lives for generations.

Why is it allowed one might ask?

Its much easier to subjugate and deceive people whose minds have been scrambled since birth.

First, I know Pentecostal parents who did not subject their children to the type of "teaching" shown in the first part of the video. No one enjoys seeing a travesty made of their religion. Second, the atheists I grew up with never subjected me to the travesty shown in the second part of the video.

Faith, and the teaching of faith, does not equate to subjugation, but to freedom. For people of faith, particularly those of us who have had an experience of God, see children who are being brought up as atheists as those being deceived about the reality of God. We just don't go around shouting, "Subjugation." There are more intelligent methods of reaching those who may one day develop a curiosity about God/religion.

Most atheists want to be perceived as people with above average intelligence. That video did them no favors.

It would only be ignorance if there was no one around who didn't know any better or if no one ever alerted anyone to this atrocity..Maybe its not technically a secular crime, but it is a criminal act under the guise of religion that is protected and encouraged by the state, a crime as criminal as murder in that it fucks up peoples lives for generations.

Why is it allowed one might ask?

First, I know Pentecostal parents who did not subject their children to the type of "teaching" shown in the first part of the video. No one enjoys seeing a travesty made of their religion. Second, the atheists I grew up with never subjected me to the travesty shown in the second part of the video.

Faith, and the teaching of faith, does not equate to subjugation, but to freedom. For people of faith, particularly those of us who have had an experience of God, see children who are being brought up as atheists as those being deceived about the reality of God. We just don't go around shouting, "Subjugation." There are more intelligent methods of reaching those who may one day develop a curiosity about God/religion.

Most atheists want to be perceived as people with above average intelligence. That video did them no favors.

All right, I'll bite.

What did you see as a travesty in the second part of the video?

The born sinners part? The threats of eternal death and damnation? Aren't such concepts damaging, sometimes irreversibly, to the mental health of a developing mind impairing its ability to function properly and distinguish between true and false and right and wrong? Exactly like deliberately installing crippling malware into a brand new computer rendering it useless and incapable of fulfilling its intended purpose?

What bothered you about that?

did it strike a little too close to home?

Last edited:
Got anything current?
Maybe if you could read

1. Central African Republic Genocide (2012 – Present)
This is an ongoing conflict, and it’s my first go-to when I need to shut down a teabagger on a rail. While the UN hasn’t called it a genocide yet, Reuters acknowledges that what the Christians are doing is ethnic cleansing against a Muslim minority. The conflict is very much one of Christians working to expel Muslims from the country, and by all accounts, they’ve been very successful so far.

10. Bosnian Genocide (1992 – 1995)

I vaguely remember this genocide, but it’s worth noting because of how the pieces fell. There isn’t a huge language distinction; Serbian, Bosnian, and Croat are part of a dialect continuum. The difference is in the religion; Bosnian Serbs are Orthodox, while Bosnia Muslims were, well, Muslims. And that was what got them targeted during the collapse of the former Yugoslav Republic. The term “Ethnic Cleansing” gets thrown around to describe this one, too, and it was an extremely effective example of one (which is why it coined the term) — one of the worst ones in Europe since the Holocaust targeted everyone outside the Nazi paradigm for the ideal state. Speaking of which . . .

Got anything current?
Maybe if you could read

1. Central African Republic Genocide (2012 – Present)
This is an ongoing conflict, and it’s my first go-to when I need to shut down a teabagger on a rail. While the UN hasn’t called it a genocide yet, Reuters acknowledges that what the Christians are doing is ethnic cleansing against a Muslim minority. The conflict is very much one of Christians working to expel Muslims from the country, and by all accounts, they’ve been very successful so far.

10. Bosnian Genocide (1992 – 1995)

I vaguely remember this genocide, but it’s worth noting because of how the pieces fell. There isn’t a huge language distinction; Serbian, Bosnian, and Croat are part of a dialect continuum. The difference is in the religion; Bosnian Serbs are Orthodox, while Bosnia Muslims were, well, Muslims. And that was what got them targeted during the collapse of the former Yugoslav Republic. The term “Ethnic Cleansing” gets thrown around to describe this one, too, and it was an extremely effective example of one (which is why it coined the term) — one of the worst ones in Europe since the Holocaust targeted everyone outside the Nazi paradigm for the ideal state. Speaking of which . . .

It's good to hear Christians are fighting back against Muslims in Africa. Muslims have slaughtered so many there. To be fair, what they are doing is in response to what Muslims did to them. They could be pagans or atheists, they just happen to be Chrsitians. They aren't executing people in the name of Christ.

Bosnian Serbs didn't want to live under the rule of Muslims, who could blame them. Thanks to stupid borders being drawn that didn't group ethnic groups together, they wanted out. But if course BJ Clinton and the globalists weren't having that. Another example of multiculturism failure. They didn't wage war because they were Christians, they waged war because they weren't Muslims and didn't want to be at the mercy of Ottoman Muslims.

If these are the only example if "radical Christians" you've got, it's pretty weak.

Creating America and ending slavery are the two biggest reasons the left hate Christianity.

Funny how those who created that particular slave trade were Christians. Those who kept it going in the US were Christians too.

Slavery and slave trade has existed since the dawn of civilization.

In the early US, there were differing Christians on both side of the debate.

Most slavery today is intertwined with radical Islam in conflict zones

OK, I'm game.

It would only be ignorance if there was no one around who didn't know any better or if no one ever alerted anyone to this atrocity..Maybe its not technically a secular crime, but it is a criminal act under the guise of religion that is protected and encouraged by the state, a crime that amounts to murder in that it fucks up peoples minds and lives making rational critical thinking impossible for generations.

Why would a government of the people and for the people charged with the solemn responsibility to promote the public good allow such a thing one might ask?

Hey.....that's the job of the public school system.

All right, I'll bite.

What did you see as a travesty in the second part of the video?

The born sinners part? The threats of eternal death and damnation? Aren't such concepts damaging, sometimes irreversibly, to the mental health of a developing mind impairing its ability to function properly and distinguish between true and false and right and wrong? Exactly like deliberately installing crippling malware into a brand new computer rendering it useless and incapable of fulfilling its intended purpose?

What bothered you about that?

did it strike a little too close to home?

No, it struck nowhere close to home. It's so far out of left field it's not worth pursuing. It's like someone explaining that a field goal is scored by dribbling a ball down court, calling out, "Marco Polo", and then knocking down all the bowling pins. Unless that person is willing to forget everything he think he knows about football, he's going to be very happy with his own version of what goes on.

Forum List

Back