The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About them

So, someone who says they're a Christian isn't a Christian? Hmm... interesting.

So all Christians need salvation and reformation in order to be considered a Christian. How do you prove you have salvation and reformation in order to be a Christian exactly?

Living by Christ's commands? All of them?

The 50 Commands of Christ

I've got a few websites here. This one has 50.

Do not commit adultery. So anyone who has ever committed adultery isn't a Christian.
Fear God, not man. So anyone who has ever feared man isn't a Christian.
Judge not. So anyone who has ever judged anyone isn't a Christian.
Hear God's voice. No one has ever heard God's voice, crazies think they have.
Feed my sheep. Well, I'm assuming that Christ's sheep are dead right now, unless you know of any 2,016 year old sheep out there.

So, well... interesting, Christianity just went from being the most populous religion to the least populous religion (alongside some other well know religions like the one Homer invented honoring the Fonze with ZERO participants).

Well, thanks for that.
Like extreme exaggerations?

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love oneanother.”
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching.

It's pretty clear, just saying you're a Christian makes you one about as much as Bruce Jenner saying he's a woman makes him a woman.

I'm trying to figure out what you mean.

If someone identifies themselves with something, isn't that what they are? I mean, who are you to tell them they are not?

Would you accept a KKK member identifying himself with Martin Luther King or would you more accurately say that his actions belie his claims?

With something like religion, there are many different views on what makes someone religious. Some fanatics will say you have to be as fanatical as they are otherwise you're not a Christian/Muslim/Jew/Whatever.

Others are more accepting.

You're trying to tell people, I actually put what you said into practice and all of a sudden I'm exaggerating. Well maybe you should take this into account next time you try and use that line, because anyone who follows it is exaggerating, maybe your line is rubbish.

When someone acts and teaches others to act in ways that are antithetical to Christ's teachings, I most certainly can state that they are not Christian.

If you had evidence to suggest that the person was a sham, then you'd say it.
However religion is that sort of thing which is difficult to define. You have nuns who never go out into the real world and are locked away praying, and you have people who never go to church. Who is to say neither of them aren't Christians?

When someone acts against the teachings of Christ, you can say they're not Christians, but others might disagree with you. The teachings of Christ are contradictory in the first place, which means no one can ever follow them all. Also there are different views as to what makes a Christian. There are those who say the Bible is a guide, it's not to be adhered to as if breaking one thing suddenly plunges you out of Christianity.

A List Of Biblical Contradictions

Bible contradictions.

You can try taking this higher moral stance, but it's not really going to wash.
1. When it comes to who is a Christian and who is not, the best gauge is Yeshua Himself. A KKK member can claim to follow MLK's ideals, but that doesn't mean he is. So it is with Christ.
If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
2. If you're going to claim Jesus' teachings are contradictory, point them out. Don't just post a link to a generic "Teh Bible is fulls of contradictions, I tells ya" site. Be specific.
3. As Yeshua Himself said,
5 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

Every Christian is aware of sin and combats it within themselves. They make mistakes, but do not continue in them.

If I'm going to make claims and back everything up, then I'd be a massive dick, seeing as no one else on here bothers.

Every Christian is aware of sin and combats it within themselves. They make mistakes, but do not continue in them.

No doubt that you are right and I agree that many Christians, especially devout Catholics, take the subject of sin seriously and have dedicated themselves to live life in what they think of as a state of grace as much as humanly possible.

That being said, many have been led to believe that what is not sin is sinful and what is sinful is a religious duty based on confusion and ignorance of the meaning behind certain things that Jesus said.

For instance when Jesus refused to condemn the woman caught in he act of adultery he refused to condemn her because the law was not about sex. When he asked for the person who was without sin to cast the first stone they all walked away, not because hey were guilty of some sexual sin but because they were all guilty of what the law against adultery is really about.

Many Christians, thanks to preexisting perversions of Mosaic law, believe in what amounts to the position that being human is in itself sinful. Thats why they never seem to escape the guilt and shame of what they have been misled to believe is sin.

Its a travesty.

Last edited:
Now we know the truth about why he didn't condemn the Harlot, because he'd have to condemn his own mother who had him with a fling with a Roman soldier, and thus he'd be condemning his own birth and his lineage through all the harlots of the Bible.
*this is where we hear the collective slap on the forehead*

Now we know the truth about why he didn't condemn the Harlot, because he'd have to condemn his own mother who had him with a fling with a Roman soldier, and thus he'd be condemning his own birth and his lineage through all the harlots of the Bible.

you are such an uncircumcised dick.

damn.

Shucks....take it a little further. There were two requirements for joining the Ku Klux Klan. One had to be White and they had to be a Christian:

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg
They had to CLAIM, not be. Two different things.

If one had the ability to examine closely the life style and habits of every so called "Christian" in the world they would laugh out loud. The Christian life style is made up for others.
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The "Good Book" is a self serving crock of shit....nobody lives it:

Revelation 21: (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Then the Roman Kingdom,
which Hebrew numerics: "ROMIITH"=666 means the Roman Kingdom, that instituted the
66 books of man(6), that has 666 mentions of fire in it, must have burnethed into the fire for the over 50 thousand mistakes and lies written in it.

"Holy Bible"=666
created by
the Hebrew term
"Romiti"=(the Roman Man)=666
under AsVatican( the Vatican)=666
through the Roman one world religion
"Vaticanas"(Vatican Unity movement)=666
Creating the group called:
Catholics=666
using the idol son of baal as one in the same mythology
thus the number of his name Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.
Yeshua is Lord. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess.

Yes, you would hear that from total exasperation at your fantasies. I note that the other half of the sinful pair was NOT dragged in front of Yeshua, but rather excused.

No doubt that you are right and I agree that many Christians, especially devout Catholics, take the subject of sin seriously and have dedicated themselves to live life in what they think of as a state of grace as much as humanly possible.

That being said, many have been led to believe that what is not sin is sinful and what is sinful is a religious duty based on confusion and ignorance of the meaning behind certain things that Jesus said.

For instance when Jesus refused to condemn the woman caught in he act of adultery he refused to condemn her because the law was not about sex. When he asked for the person who was without sin to cast the first stone they all walked away, not because hey were guilty of some sexual sin but because they were all guilty of what the law against adultery is really about.

Many Christians, thanks to preexisting perversions of Mosaic law, believe in what amounts to the position that being human is in itself sinful. Thats why they never seem to escape the guilt and shame of what they have been misled to believe is sin.

Its a travesty.

It is sad that so many Christians walk in condemnation and cannot accept that their sin is totally gone.

Yes, you would hear that from total exasperation at your fantasies. I note that the other half of the sinful pair was NOT dragged in front of Yeshua, but rather excused.

Yeah, thats the type of ignorant tyrannical crap that Hashev wants to bring back and preside over.

Some messiah.....

Its a travesty.

It is sad that so many Christians walk in condemnation and cannot accept that their sin is totally gone.

Its because they don't realize that much of what they have been feeling guilty and ashamed about for their entire lives was never sinful in the first place, yet continue to do what is sinful without compunction because they have been misled into believing that it is a religious duty.

That's why they never attain the promise of healing and eternal life, and can't escape the feeling of being under condemnation no matter how much they repent.

Last edited:

Its a travesty.

Its because hey don't realize that what they have been feeling guilty and ashamed about for heir entire lives was never sinful in the first place.
The two greatest commandments, as echoed by Yeshua, are to love God with everything we have and to love our neighbor as we do ourselves. When we live in rebellion against God, we ARE in sin. Specific actions matter less than the attitude of the heart.

Its a travesty.

Its because hey don't realize that what they have been feeling guilty and ashamed about for heir entire lives was never sinful in the first place.
The two greatest commandments, as echoed by Yeshua, are to love God with everything we have and to love our neighbor as we do ourselves. When we live in rebellion against God, we ARE in sin. Specific actions matter less than the attitude of the heart.

Every action is preceded by a thought.

The first of those two so called greatest commandments echoes the first commandment. Read it carefully.

If you have been led to believe that Jesus is God then every action related to that foundation belief is bound to result in sinful actions. And how much could you possibly love thy neighbor if you believe it is a religious duty to relentlessly try to get them to set aside that first commandment?

Its a travesty.

Once again, stop lying to people & yourself in using the name Y'shua for Jesus.
It is not historical and in proper transliteration you are using my name thus insulting me.
Then stop attributing Abraham's and Torah's love they neighbor teachings as Jesus. Any Rabbi can use the Abrahamic lessons and we do not attribute the lessons to those reading from Torah.
So that being said:
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

Its a travesty.

It is not historical and in proper transliteration you are using my name thus insulting me.
Then stop attributing Abraham's and Torah's love they neighbor teachings as Jesus. Any Rabbi can use the Abrahamic lessons and we do not attribute the lessons to those reading from Torah.
So that being said:
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8
Yeshua is Lord, you are not. It's as simple as that.

Its a travesty.

So that being said:

Like I've said repeatedly, it's a 2000 year old fairy tale.

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
~Dr. Albert Einstein~

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter"
~Thomas Jefferson~

Its a travesty.

So that being said:

You validated my statements when you chose to
ad hominem instead of refute the discussion.

The Bible warns of the first fallen messiah claimed to be a god. The fact you can't seperate the 2 should be no surprise since you can't seperate the historical from the myth that the many combined figures used for the illusion and delusion of a historical figure.
Fact I am alive and Jesus is not.
I am verifiable and Jesus is not.
I have an education and Jesus does not.
I may typo alot, but these are my own words and I can read and write, however Jesus could not.
I have never been to Hell, Jesus has.
(1Peter 3:19 & Acts 2:27)
I don't need your money, Jesus does and is always asking for yours.
I don't need you serving me, Jesus does.
I know the secret wisdom of the name of God (4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4) , Jesus does not.
I know the purpose and meaning of life, Jesus did not.
You can ask me the ultimate questions, but with Jesus you can not.

I can go on all day with this, Jesus would rather you not.

:)

So that being said:

The Bible warns of the first fallen messiah claimed to be a god. The fact you can't seperate the 2 should be no surprise since you can't seperate the historical from the myth that the many combined figures used for the illusion and delusion of a historical figure.
I may typo alot, but these are my own words and I can read and write, however Jesus could not.
I know the secret wisdom of the name of God (4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4) , Jesus does not.

Dark black horse shit!!

So that being said:

Dark black horse shit!!

Jesus is the one they call
the Scarab (dung beetle), not me.
Don't confuse the Morning Star-Rev 22:16
With the Evening Star-Dan 12:1-4
Jesus is just the thief in the NIGHT,
who was made an imposter (like unto)
son of man. -Rev 1:13

who was made an imposter (like unto)
son of man. -Rev 1:13

a being "like a son of man" is not about any imposter. You don't know what you are talking about.

Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstandswas One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest. The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.… Rev.1:13

Now above the expanse that was over their heads there was something resembling a throne, like lapis lazuli in appearance; and on that which resembled a throne, high up, was a figure with the appearance of a man. Ezekiel 1:26

"I kept looking in the night visions, And behold, with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, And He came up to the Ancient of Days And was presented before Him. Daniel 7:13

I lifted my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a certain man dressed in linen, whose waist was girded with a belt of pure gold of Uphaz. Daniel 10:5

And behold, one who resembled a human being was touching my lips; then I opened my mouth and spoke and said to him who was standing before me, "O my lord, as a result of the vision anguish has come upon me, and I have retained no strength. Daniel 10:16

And I looked and saw a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was One like the Son of Man, with a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. Rev 14:14

The very lowest in the kingdom of God is greater than the greatest of all the sons of man.

And out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues, dressed in clean and bright linen and girded with golden sashes around their chests. Rev 15:6

Last edited:
It says "Like unto" son of man.
And Light Posts(lamp stand).
When Christians are like unto Christ they are not Christ themselves, they are in emulation of.
In this context of Jesus as the first fallen messiah means The context of Lucifer emulating the Shiloh=impostering Moshiach, being like unto him.
Like do you not give the image all the roles of Michael as Judge, mediator, remover of the devil and death, as head prayer leader & messenger of of truth & righteousness.
Then he is made the thief by des9gn when borrowing from all cultures they thieved from everyone, which is why today the RCC admits Jesus is a COLLECTIVE vision of one to come.
And ONCE AGAIN you said my name again in relations to these things, what is 7 in Hebrew? =Sheva
What is "A" prefix at the end of words mean=of God.
You said the Shev of God with the "knowledge and truth"(light)
"posts"......-Dan 10:21

*L*

If you knew about last names prefixes you'd understand the term son of man.
There's more to the story but you proved not to handle it well. Just remember you can't make him both son of God and son of man anymore then you can make him both God and Messiah, Baal and Yhwh, Yeshu & Yehuda etc.

Last edited:
It says "Like unto" son of man.
And Light Posts(lamp stand).

See Zechariah 4 about the one 'like a Son of man' standing beside the lamp stands

Do you not know what these mean? "No, Sir," I answered. "These two' he said, 'are the two anointed with oil who attend the Lord of all the earth." Zechariah 4:14

Forum List

Back