The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About them

Of course, as usual, you are lying.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you need to lie to yourself and others in order to justify your ideology.

Stop lying and the truth will set you free.

Lying huh?

You're saying that simply because you can't show what I said isn't true, so you pull out the simple "you're lying" from out of the rabbit's ass, right?

The slave triangle started in the UK, a Christian country, went to Africa to pick up slaves and then sent them to the Americas, which were also Christian.

All the ships were owned by CHRISTIAN ship owners. They were crewed by Christian crew members. The slaves were bought by Christians in the Americas.

And you say they weren't Christians.

9 of the Biggest Slave Owners in American History - Atlanta Black Star

How many of these weren't Christians?

Col. Joshua John Ward of Georgetown, South Carolina: 1,130 for example. Christian/

Slavery in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The first 19 or so Africans to reach the English colonies arrived in Jamestown, Virginia in 1619, brought by Dutch traders who had seized them from a captured Spanish slave ship."

Dutch (Christian) took them from a Spanish ship (Christian) to Jamestown, Virginia (Christian), and you're telling me this had nothing to do with Christians.

"The Spanish usually baptized slaves in Africa before embarking them. As English law then considered baptized Christians exempt from slavery, colonists treated these Africans as indentured servants, and they joined about 1,000 English indentured servants already in the colony."
A city cannot be "Christian". A country cannot be "Christian". Only individuals can be Christians. When Yeshua takes His bride home, he will not be looking at houses, boats, villages, towns, cities or countries. He will be looking at people.

Fine, the people on the Spanish boat, the people on the Dutch boat, the people on the boats from England to Africa to America back to England were Christian, the people who bought the slaves were Christian.

But it doesn't matter, the person I was talking to is just on this message board to fuck around and nothing more. We all know the slave triangle between the UK, Africa and the US was run and organized by Christians, don't we?
Moonbat claims every slaver was Christian while denying it was Christians who outlawed slavery in Western Civilization. He's just a hater of Christ.

Or maybe just a little bit delusional.

Christians were part of the slave trade AND part of the abolition.
In a minor role there were some Christians in the slave trade. A trade mostly run by those who did not follow Christ, and a trade ended by those who follow Christ.

A city cannot be "Christian". A country cannot be "Christian". Only individuals can be Christians. When Yeshua takes His bride home, he will not be looking at houses, boats, villages, towns, cities or countries. He will be looking at people.

Fine, the people on the Spanish boat, the people on the Dutch boat, the people on the boats from England to Africa to America back to England were Christian, the people who bought the slaves were Christian.

But it doesn't matter, the person I was talking to is just on this message board to fuck around and nothing more. We all know the slave triangle between the UK, Africa and the US was run and organized by Christians, don't we?
We do not. We know the people who did that lived in countries where the Catholic Church was entwined with the political power structure, but that does not make them Christians. The only thing that makes a person a Christian is salvation and reformation, and what makes them identifiable by the world is living by Christ's commands. Having a government official over you who was appointed by a pope does not.

There are many things done in Christ's name that are antithetical to His teachings. That does not convey Christian status to the actors.

So, someone who says they're a Christian isn't a Christian? Hmm... interesting.

So all Christians need salvation and reformation in order to be considered a Christian. How do you prove you have salvation and reformation in order to be a Christian exactly?

Living by Christ's commands? All of them?

The 50 Commands of Christ

I've got a few websites here. This one has 50.

Do not commit adultery. So anyone who has ever committed adultery isn't a Christian.
Fear God, not man. So anyone who has ever feared man isn't a Christian.
Judge not. So anyone who has ever judged anyone isn't a Christian.
Hear God's voice. No one has ever heard God's voice, crazies think they have.
Feed my sheep. Well, I'm assuming that Christ's sheep are dead right now, unless you know of any 2,016 year old sheep out there.

So, well... interesting, Christianity just went from being the most populous religion to the least populous religion (alongside some other well know religions like the one Homer invented honoring the Fonze with ZERO participants).

Well, thanks for that.
Like extreme exaggerations?

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love oneanother.”
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching.

It's pretty clear, just saying you're a Christian makes you one about as much as Bruce Jenner saying he's a woman makes him a woman.

I'm trying to figure out what you mean.

If someone identifies themselves with something, isn't that what they are? I mean, who are you to tell them they are not?

Would you accept a KKK member identifying himself with Martin Luther King or would you more accurately say that his actions belie his claims?

With something like religion, there are many different views on what makes someone religious. Some fanatics will say you have to be as fanatical as they are otherwise you're not a Christian/Muslim/Jew/Whatever.

Others are more accepting.

You're trying to tell people, I actually put what you said into practice and all of a sudden I'm exaggerating. Well maybe you should take this into account next time you try and use that line, because anyone who follows it is exaggerating, maybe your line is rubbish.

When someone acts and teaches others to act in ways that are antithetical to Christ's teachings, I most certainly can state that they are not Christian.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you need to lie to yourself and others in order to justify your ideology.

Lying huh?

You're saying that simply because you can't show what I said isn't true, so you pull out the simple "you're lying" from out of the rabbit's ass, right?

The slave triangle started in the UK, a Christian country, went to Africa to pick up slaves and then sent them to the Americas, which were also Christian.

All the ships were owned by CHRISTIAN ship owners. They were crewed by Christian crew members. The slaves were bought by Christians in the Americas.

Col. Joshua John Ward of Georgetown, South Carolina: 1,130 for example. Christian/

"The first 19 or so Africans to reach the English colonies arrived in Jamestown, Virginia in 1619, brought by Dutch traders who had seized them from a captured Spanish slave ship."

Dutch (Christian) took them from a Spanish ship (Christian) to Jamestown, Virginia (Christian), and you're telling me this had nothing to do with Christians.

"The Spanish usually baptized slaves in Africa before embarking them. As English law then considered baptized Christians exempt from slavery, colonists treated these Africans as indentured servants, and they joined about 1,000 English indentured servants already in the colony."

Moonbat claims every slaver was Christian while denying it was Christians who outlawed slavery in Western Civilization. He's just a hater of Christ.

Or maybe just a little bit delusional.

Christians were part of the slave trade AND part of the abolition.
Written by a man who was a slave ship Captain. Then he found Christ.

Found christ? Where was he hiding?
Did he borrow any money? He always seems to need your money.
We were warned about the first fallen christ nazarene-Ezekiel 28 and the 1/3 Who'd fall with him.

Found christ? Where was he hiding?
Did he borrow any money? He always seems to need your money.
We were warned about the first fallen christ nazarene-Ezekiel 28 and the 1/3 Who'd fall with him.

You seem terrified that someone doesn't believe you are Messiah. Face reality, Yeshua is Lord.

Creating America and ending slavery are the two biggest reasons the left hate Christianity.

Funny how those who created that particular slave trade were Christians. Those who kept it going in the US were Christians too.

Lying huh?

Shucks....take it a little further. There were two requirements for joining the Ku Klux Klan. One had to be White and they had to be a Christian:

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg

Funny how those who created that particular slave trade were Christians. Those who kept it going in the US were Christians too.

Lying huh?

Shucks....take it a little further. There were two requirements for joining the Ku Klux Klan. One had to be White and they had to be a Christian:

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg
They had to CLAIM, not be. Two different things.

Lying huh?

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg

If one had the ability to examine closely the life style and habits of every so called "Christian" in the world they would laugh out loud. The Christian life style is made up for others.

Lying huh?

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg

If one had the ability to examine closely the life style and habits of every so called "Christian" in the world they would laugh out loud. The Christian life style is made up for others.
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The "Good Book" is a self serving crock of shit....nobody lives it:

Revelation 21: (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

We do not. We know the people who did that lived in countries where the Catholic Church was entwined with the political power structure, but that does not make them Christians. The only thing that makes a person a Christian is salvation and reformation, and what makes them identifiable by the world is living by Christ's commands. Having a government official over you who was appointed by a pope does not.

There are many things done in Christ's name that are antithetical to His teachings. That does not convey Christian status to the actors.

So all Christians need salvation and reformation in order to be considered a Christian. How do you prove you have salvation and reformation in order to be a Christian exactly?

Do not commit adultery. So anyone who has ever committed adultery isn't a Christian.
Feed my sheep. Well, I'm assuming that Christ's sheep are dead right now, unless you know of any 2,016 year old sheep out there.

So, well... interesting, Christianity just went from being the most populous religion to the least populous religion (alongside some other well know religions like the one Homer invented honoring the Fonze with ZERO participants).

Well, thanks for that.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love oneanother.”
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching.

It's pretty clear, just saying you're a Christian makes you one about as much as Bruce Jenner saying he's a woman makes him a woman.

If someone identifies themselves with something, isn't that what they are? I mean, who are you to tell them they are not?

Would you accept a KKK member identifying himself with Martin Luther King or would you more accurately say that his actions belie his claims?

With something like religion, there are many different views on what makes someone religious. Some fanatics will say you have to be as fanatical as they are otherwise you're not a Christian/Muslim/Jew/Whatever.

You're trying to tell people, I actually put what you said into practice and all of a sudden I'm exaggerating. Well maybe you should take this into account next time you try and use that line, because anyone who follows it is exaggerating, maybe your line is rubbish.

When someone acts and teaches others to act in ways that are antithetical to Christ's teachings, I most certainly can state that they are not Christian.

If you had evidence to suggest that the person was a sham, then you'd say it.
However religion is that sort of thing which is difficult to define. You have nuns who never go out into the real world and are locked away praying, and you have people who never go to church. Who is to say neither of them aren't Christians?

When someone acts against the teachings of Christ, you can say they're not Christians, but others might disagree with you. The teachings of Christ are contradictory in the first place, which means no one can ever follow them all. Also there are different views as to what makes a Christian. There are those who say the Bible is a guide, it's not to be adhered to as if breaking one thing suddenly plunges you out of Christianity.

A List Of Biblical Contradictions

Bible contradictions.

You can try taking this higher moral stance, but it's not really going to wash.

This is not to lessen the Islamic atrocities

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities
I find it interesting that none of the pogroms and horrors perpetuated in the name of christainty have any basis in christianity.
While on the other hand islam clearly teaches that my daughter has the same standing as that of a goat, with the small difference that a muslim may eat the goat, at least until he has the sex with the goat, then they are even.

Whether you like it or not islam is the only abrahamic religion that accepts that the word of the creator of the universe dehumanizes all others. Of all people Putin said it best', to a true muslim the rest of us are but dust.

Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg

The "Good Book" is a self serving crock of shit....nobody lives it:

Revelation 21: (KJV)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Then the Roman Kingdom,
which Hebrew numerics: "ROMIITH"=666 means the Roman Kingdom, that instituted the
66 books of man(6), that has 666 mentions of fire in it, must have burnethed into the fire for the over 50 thousand mistakes and lies written in it.

"Holy Bible"=666
created by
the Hebrew term
"Romiti"=(the Roman Man)=666
under AsVatican( the Vatican)=666
through the Roman one world religion
"Vaticanas"(Vatican Unity movement)=666
Creating the group called:
Catholics=666
using the idol son of baal as one in the same mythology
thus the number of his name Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology used to secret #'s from names.

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities

Here is the problem with the point your unsuccesfully trying to make here.......................

You are not talking about Christians here because real christians have never did any of things you are claiming.

It is nowhere not one verse or title in The New Testiment that allows any of the astrocitie done in the chrisitan name.

Show me one verse calling for jihad, or killing of anyone. So this thread is wasted unless you rename it

Hypocrits Commiting Evil Acts In The Name Of Christianity.

Show me one verse calling for jihad, or killing of anyone. S

"But as for those enemies of mine who would not have me for their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence." Luke 19:27

You most likely realize that the above verse is part of a parable not to be taken literally but don't you think that it could easily be misconstrued by any so called fundamental biblical literalist or aspiring megalomaniac and used, behind closed doors, to convince the ignorant that it is the will of God for the 'faithful' to be antisemitic and even kill Jews?

What do you think the teaching of Jesus is, what he meant, by saying "slaughter them in my presence"?

Last edited:

Unlike Islamic atrocities, there is no such thing as "Christian Atrocities". I'm sure there were/are atrocities committed by Christians but for them to be Christian atrocities, they would necessarily have to be sanctioned by the Christian doctrine. They weren't/aren't, therefore they don't exist.

Well, thanks for that.

If you had evidence to suggest that the person was a sham, then you'd say it.
However religion is that sort of thing which is difficult to define. You have nuns who never go out into the real world and are locked away praying, and you have people who never go to church. Who is to say neither of them aren't Christians?

When someone acts against the teachings of Christ, you can say they're not Christians, but others might disagree with you. The teachings of Christ are contradictory in the first place, which means no one can ever follow them all. Also there are different views as to what makes a Christian. There are those who say the Bible is a guide, it's not to be adhered to as if breaking one thing suddenly plunges you out of Christianity.

A List Of Biblical Contradictions

Bible contradictions.

You can try taking this higher moral stance, but it's not really going to wash.
1. When it comes to who is a Christian and who is not, the best gauge is Yeshua Himself. A KKK member can claim to follow MLK's ideals, but that doesn't mean he is. So it is with Christ.
If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
2. If you're going to claim Jesus' teachings are contradictory, point them out. Don't just post a link to a generic "Teh Bible is fulls of contradictions, I tells ya" site. Be specific.
3. As Yeshua Himself said,
5 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

Every Christian is aware of sin and combats it within themselves. They make mistakes, but do not continue in them.

Forum List

Back