The right to refuse service...

According to the owner, the town the Red Hen is in voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, so I do not think that will be a problem for them.

Is the town their alcohol distributor works out of 100% progressive? Their nest and produce suppliers? Just because your local town is full of lunatics doesn’t mean everyone you deal with is.

the reason the trumplings can't understand why this woman did this is because she acted on her conscience

not having one, trumplings can't relate
Lol
Your political correctness makes you look like a fucking moron

not everyone can do it by simply existing, like you
Apparently the right to refuse service to anyone... is situational?

According to the owner, the town the Red Hen is in voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, so I do not think that will be a problem for them.

Is the town their alcohol distributor works out of 100% progressive? Their nest and produce suppliers? Just because your local town is full of lunatics doesn’t mean everyone you deal with is.

What are the chances the alcohol distributor or produce supplier cares enough about politics to stop servicing them?

I am betting most care more about money than such things

the reason the trumplings can't understand why this woman did this is because she acted on her conscience

not having one, trumplings can't relate

No, we understand that this woman acted on her political beliefs. See we act on our Moral beliefs. Unfortunately the US Government acts to protect the immoral wastes of flesh and oxygen we discriminate against.

What are the chances the alcohol distributor or produce supplier cares enough about politics to stop servicing them?

Lol
I know
Political correctness is really just situational morality in the end.

Dicks sporting goods. Most other gun stores still sell ar's because they aren't dicks.

If there is an expert on Dicks anywhere, it would have to be you.Tell us more.
Dicks sporting goods stopped selling AR15 rifles because they are stupid liberals, effectively crushing their sales. You brain dead media fed imbeciles always tell us how smart you are, but anyone with a 7th grade education knows you don't alienate you customer base. Yeah, troll, tell us all again how smart libwits are.

We will see. I know that if I were a business owner it would definitely matter more than the money. The health of my Soul is far more important to me.

LOL!

These idiots were all about lecturing everybody about how they had the right to discriminate or refuse service. But the infantile mentality these people posses didn't allow them to understand that what they said applied to them also. So when the chief liar for the dictator got booted out of that restaurant we see these guys whining.

It is interesting that the Left seems to think it's okay to justify denial of service based on their definition of "moral" grounds, but someone else's definition of "moral" grounds isn't good enough if it's based on religious beliefs. The Righties might not have legal grounds to sue, but I'd say they have every right to boycott this restaurant and protest long and loud about favoritism in a place that should treat everyone equally. That's what the Left is always screaming for, except of course when the shoe is on the other foot.

Dicks sporting goods. Most other gun stores still sell ar's because they aren't dicks.

Dicks sporting goods stopped selling AR15 rifles because they are stupid liberals, effectively crushing their sales. You brain dead media fed imbeciles always tell us how smart you are, but anyone with a 7th grade education knows you don't alienate you customer base. Yeah, troll, tell us all again how smart libwits are.

And let us not forget that mighty retailer: Target! They put a TARGET on their back, and now they crying like the snowflake class.

Business does NOT believe the saying------> Liberals remember for a week or 2, then it is on to the next social justice issue. But conservatives remember forever, and even according to the Leftists, we have MOST of the money.

Well Leftists, watch us wield the power of that money-)

LOL!

These idiots were all about lecturing everybody about how they had the right to discriminate or refuse service. But the infantile mentality these people posses didn't allow them to understand that what they said applied to them also. So when the chief liar for the dictator got booted out of that restaurant we see these guys whining.
The right to refuse service to anyone is a good thing, It shows backbone

And let us not forget that mighty retailer: Target! They put a TARGET on their back, and now they crying like the snowflake class.

Business does NOT believe the saying------> Liberals remember for a week or 2, then it is on to the next social justice issue. But conservatives remember forever, and even according to the Leftists, we have MOST of the money.

And oh, by the way...…..how is the NFL and Hollywood doing-)

You people are screwed, and just haven't figured it out yet.

And oh, by the way, how much has Jennifer Lawrence offers for movies dried up-) Their isn't a conservative I know who will even RENT a movie she is in, let alone go to a theater to see it. You watch Leftists...….you started this crap, now we are going to finish it, and your money flow at the same time-)

i'm sure your $4.37 will make all the difference

Ignorant angry incoherent lefties are quick to cite the recent S.C. decision where a baker could not be forced to perform an act that was contrary to his religious beliefs. Angry incoherent lefties conveniently forget the fact that the gay couple was welcomed into the establishment (even though they were apparently trolling for discrimination) and the baker offered to make anything they wanted except a wedding cake. In the case of the Press secretary being denied service in a restaurant or the restaurant taunting her until she left it's a clear civil rights violation.

i'm sure your $4.37 will make all the difference

LOL, numbers my friend, numbers. And we REMEMBER FOREVER! Ask Jennifer Lawrence, lol. Look at the ratings for Hollywood movies in general. You people are going to pay, and pay big! Your heroes are either going to shut up, or retire and leave you in the lurch. Watch-)

The essence of the question is the definition of personalized service, as opposed to business service. A bakery shop should be required to sell its products to any customer who is not violating some business-related rule (e.g., reasonable dress code, disruptive behavior, etc.). This is because the bakery enjoys the infrastructure benefits that has been provided by all taxpayers. This also applies to restaurants which are open to the general public.

On the other hand, the bakery shop should not be required to personally decorate a cake in a manner which it considers offensive, since this violates the decorator's First Amendment rights to freedom of expression without coercion.

In the case of a restaurant table server, taking orders and serving food does not involve active participation or endorsement of customers' political beliefs. An individual server may request to be excused from serving a particular customer, but the business owner (or manager) has an obligation to either serve the customer or face legal sanctions.

LOL!

I'm not whining, just showing how much of a hypocrite you are. A liberal refuses service it's okay, but let a baker refuse service to a couple queers. That's no okay. Liberalism is a mental disease. I think they both had the right to do what they did. Maybe Sanders will sue them out of existence, like the queers did with the baker.

Forum List

Back