The right to refuse service...

the reason the trumplings can't understand why this woman did this is because she acted on her conscience

not having one, trumplings can't relate

Jesus effing Christ Del, what makes it ok for that woman to act on her conscience but the cake baker in Colorado cannot? Are we supposed to delineate now between who we can discriminate against and who we can't? How d you propose we do that? Religion no, but politics yes? Bull fucking shit.

the reason the trumplings can't understand why this woman did this is because she acted on her conscience

Jesus effing Christ Del, what makes it ok for that woman to act on her conscience but the cake baker in Colorado cannot? Are we supposed to delineate now between who we can discriminate against and who we can't? How d you propose we do that? Religion no, but politics yes? Bull fucking shit.

LOL!

These idiots were all about lecturing everybody about how they had the right to discriminate or refuse service. But the infantile mentality these people posses didn't allow them to understand that what they said applied to them also. So when the chief liar for the dictator got booted out of that restaurant we see these guys whining.
I'm not whining, just showing how much of a hypocrite you are. A liberal refuses service it's okay, but let a baker refuse service to a couple queers. That's no okay. Liberalism is a mental disease. I think they both had the right to do what they did. Maybe Sanders will sue them out of existence, like the queers did with the baker.
It's an issue with politics, not, sexual orientation and politics are not covered so it is not discrimination...
So if the baker had just said he wasn't baking the cake because they were liberals, you would be fine with that?
I couldn't care what a stupid bitch does to ruin his or her business, I'll be there to take up the slack, I don't discriminate against money, I'll take it all no matter where it's been or what it's done in its lifetime..
So what is wrong with the right to refuse service to anyone?
It keeps the hypocrisy at a minimum

Expert: Sarah Sanders broke ethics rules with tweet about restaurant

Shaub wrote: “[Sanders’] goal was transparently to get her fans to boycott or harass the restaurant, and that is exactly what has happened. If you were teaching ethics training, you’d never offer this as an example of what is acceptable.”

He added: “There’s no ethics rule against Sarah Sanders fans being cartoonish hypocrites in defending merchants discriminating against gay people but howling when a merchant rejects a human rights violator based on her involvement in harming babies & children. Ridicule will have to suffice.”

-----------------

I think that pretty much sums it up.
The restaurant is right in refusing serve to who ever they want. It should no one else’s business.

LOL!

These idiots were all about lecturing everybody about how they had the right to discriminate or refuse service. But the infantile mentality these people posses didn't allow them to understand that what they said applied to them also. So when the chief liar for the dictator got booted out of that restaurant we see these guys whining.
I'm not whining, just showing how much of a hypocrite you are. A liberal refuses service it's okay, but let a baker refuse service to a couple queers. That's no okay. Liberalism is a mental disease. I think they both had the right to do what they did. Maybe Sanders will sue them out of existence, like the queers did with the baker.
It's an issue with politics, not, sexual orientation and politics are not covered so it is not discrimination...
So if the baker had just said he wasn't baking the cake because they were liberals, you would be fine with that?
I couldn't care what a stupid bitch does to ruin his or her business, I'll be there to take up the slack, I don't discriminate against money, I'll take it all no matter where it's been or what it's done in its lifetime..

Oh, I doubt that. Might depend on where you live, but what if for whatever reason you can't sit down at a restaurant, check into a hotel/motel, get your car fixed, buy groceries, see a doctor or a dentist, (or worse, your kid can't see a doctor or dentist), where does it end?

So a business which is open to the public and enjoys police and fire protection paid for by the public should be able to refuse entry to anyone it doesn't like? :hmpf:

Yes! And "anyone" has the right to refuse to do business with any public business that he/she doesn't like.

So a business which is open to the public and enjoys police and fire protection paid for by the public should be able to refuse entry to anyone it doesn't like? :hmpf:
Can and do. Sorry you don't understand what freedom is. I guess though it's ok for you being a libwit that your kind of filth destroyed the bakers that refused service to the faggots. But that's different huh troll?

Expert: Sarah Sanders broke ethics rules with tweet about restaurant

Shaub wrote: “[Sanders’] goal was transparently to get her fans to boycott or harass the restaurant, and that is exactly what has happened. If you were teaching ethics training, you’d never offer this as an example of what is acceptable.”

He added: “There’s no ethics rule against Sarah Sanders fans being cartoonish hypocrites in defending merchants discriminating against gay people but howling when a merchant rejects a human rights violator based on her involvement in harming babies & children. Ridicule will have to suffice.”

-----------------

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Stop lying liar.

Oh, I doubt that. Might depend on where you live, but what if for whatever reason you can't sit down at a restaurant, check into a hotel/motel, get your car fixed, buy groceries, see a doctor or a dentist, (or worse, your kid can't see a doctor or dentist), where does it end?
Fear fear fear.....spread it....again and again...fear ....fear.....deflect....

Cut the crap and answer the question. Do you want to live in a society where any business that is open to the public can deny service to anybody for any reason? In some places it might be you that gets turned away.

Cut the crap and answer the question. Do you want to live in a society where any business that is open to the public can deny service to anybody for any reason? In some places it might be you that gets turned away.
I believe we have the right to refuse service to anyone. And I have been turned away, I just didn't cry like a sissy about it. I turned a few away at my shop too! Two preachers and a filthy Egyptian.

I believe we have the right to refuse service to anyone. And I have been turned away, I just didn't cry like a sissy about it. I turned a few away at my shop too! Two preachers and a filthy Egyptian.

And I respect that belief, but there are a whole lot of other people in this country who do not agree with you, they think it's not okay to refuse service to people based on certain discriminators, if you are open to the public. I would take it a step further and ask if it's okay to discriminate against ANY person for ANY reason, other than for safety or hygenic reasons. If you don't like somebody, tough shit; bake the damn cake anyway. You don't have to use your artistic talents to decorate the cake or deliver it, since those should be considered basic services IMHO. Seems to me the details for what is and isn't basic should be left up to the state and local people. I tend to have a problem with one size fits all approaches.

Dicks sporting goods. Most other gun stores still sell ar's because they aren't dicks.

If there is an expert on Dicks anywhere, it would have to be you.Tell us more.

He does seem to have a fixation on D Hogg.
I hate all libwit scum equally. They are all cheats and liars.
And all conservatives think it is OK to steal kids to use as hostages.

Both of you are silly.

Lol
Your political correctness makes you look like a fucking moron

not everyone can do it by simply existing, like you
Apparently the right to refuse service to anyone... is situational?
Depends on the activity and the law that pertains to it, just as it always has..

Can and do. Sorry you don't understand what freedom is. I guess though it's ok for you being a libwit that your kind of filth destroyed the bakers that refused service to the faggots. But that's different huh troll?

On the other hand, the bakery shop should not be required to personally decorate a cake in a manner which it considers offensive, since this violates the decorator's First Amendment rights to freedom of expression without coercion.

Can't read, eh?

Forum List

Back