The Right To Bear Arms

Private sales are exactly that… Private... none of all of yours or my business and certainly none of the federal government business.

So the only reason anyone would do a private sale is if they wanted to avoid a background check.

Now why would they want to avoid a background check?
No, I would never expect to run background checks on friends and family in a private setting that would be insulting. Fuck the nanny state... lol

There is a reason why firearm registration is unconstitutional, because the federal government has no business in such things.
They do not qualify

But I also realize the need for private sales to be private it’s the law of the land.

I don't understand what the need for a private sale is if it's not to circumvent a background check that would reveal criminal convictions, mental illness, terrorist watch list, etc.?
Gun registration is a "paper trail".. (data trail), It may well start out benign...with good intentions.. Perhaps it won't be used as judiciously by the next "regime".... (not an exact match via firearms) A corollary...The Wiemar Republic wasn't that long ago... still some older folk around to describe it 'first hand' to y'all...(I highly recommend everyone do so)

Last edited:
Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Beretta, etc... All the major manufacturers have tried to sell such a thing and they all have failed.

So...you're not who you claim to be. You're not a gun retailer. You're not a gun seller. You're pretending you are for the sake of an anonymous message board. You're making shit up as you go.

Smith & Wesson most definitely does produce fingerprint ID guns and manufactures two models that have them:

The Smith & Wesson B1 is compatable with two of the most popular Smith & Wesson models:
  • Smith & Wesson M&P®40 SHIELD
  • Smith & Wesson M&P®9 SHIELD
It's sold right here.

So why are you lying to me? I don't understand. Is your ego really that fragile?

No one wants that shit in their lives fuck them...There is no fucking way anyone is going to want to rely on the battery to use a firearm for self-defense/hunting or anything of any purpose. You silly little fucker

People rely on batteries for everything, so why wouldn't they be fine with one in their gun? You keep coming up with excuses, but not reasons why these fingerprint IDs won't work when they clearly do.

I think you just want to sell guns to criminals who will then traffic those guns to other criminals because you can't find enough buyers who could pass a background check.

No, I would never expect to run background checks on friends and family in a private setting that would be insulting. Fuck the nanny state... lol

Still not a good reason for not running a background check. Family members never commit crimes?

Private sales are exactly that… Private... none of all of yours or my business and certainly none of the federal government business.

So the only reason anyone would do a private sale is if they wanted to avoid a background check.

It sounds to me like you'd sell a gun to your family member even if you knew they had a criminal conviction, were on a no-fly list, or have a domestic abuse charge.

That's the only reason why you'd sell to someone privately...because you knew they couldn't pass a background check.

Exactly that... private sales. Duh... lol

Right...so a private sale occurs because the buyer wouldn't be able to purchase the gun through a retailer because the buyer wouldn't pass the background check.

Which means your claim that you privately sell to "law abiding persons" is bullshit because you aren't verifying that. Why sell privately when you can sell retail? Simple; the buyer wouldn't be able to pass a background check, and you're a greedy person who wants to make money off that.

You want to make money by selling your guns to criminals, terrorists, and wife beaters because you cannot find enough customers who could pass a background check.

So the blood of innocent victims falls on your greedy, bloody, fat sausage fingers that can't operate an ipad, but we're assured by you can operate a gun. LOL. Whatever.

The Solution to ALL school shootings is simple and elegant.

Train and certify select teachers at every school who already have CCW permits to carry concealed at schools.
If there are none, train some at every school. I don't think that would be very difficult.

There is a reason why firearm registration is unconstitutional, because the federal government has no business in such things.
They do not qualify

No one's calling for that, so you're building a straw man to distract from the fact that you sell your guns to criminals, terrorists, and wife beaters.

Gun registration is a paper trail, It may well start out benign...with good intentions.. Perhaps it won't be used as judiciously by the next "regime".... (not an exact match via firearms) A corollary...The Wiemar Republic wasn't that long ago... still some older folk around to describe it 'first hand' to y'all...

A background check isn't gun registration.

The only reason anyone would buy a gun via a private sale is to avoid the background check they know they wouldn't pass.

So when you sell privately and don't submit to a background check, you are selling your gun to criminals, terrorists, and/or wife beaters.

The Solution to ALL school shootings is simple and elegant.

Train and certify select teachers at every school who already have CCW permits to carry concealed at schools.
If there are none, train some at every school. I don't think that would be very difficult.

If there isn't money for books, pencils, and paper, then what the fuck makes you think there's money for this bullshit?

Gun registration is a paper trail, It may well start out benign...with good intentions.. Perhaps it won't be used as judiciously by the next "regime".... (not an exact match via firearms) A corollary...The Wiemar Republic wasn't that long ago... still some older folk around to describe it 'first hand' to y'all...

A background check isn't gun registration.

The only reason anyone would buy a gun via a private sale is to avoid the background check they know they wouldn't pass.

So when you sell privately and don't submit to a background check, you are selling your gun to criminals, terrorists, and/or wife beaters.
Wrong.. on first assertion... (O and the 2nd assertion)

Have traded hunting rifles (off the books) with the "VSP", VT State Trooper friends...

I also buy guns frequently from FFL dealers and go through the NICS data base.... (wrong on the 3rd assertion as well...)

Last edited:

Background checks are not cataloged and saved. So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Have traded hunting rifles (off the books) with VT state troopers.

So what? Cops don't break the law? Cops don't beat their wives? LOL.

I also buy guns frequently from FFL dealers and go through the NICS data base.... (wrong on the 3rd assertion as well...)

OK, what does that have to do with not submitting to a background check? Nothing. So you've shit out two non-sequiturs and one point that was completely wrong.

Background checks are not cataloged and saved. So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

OK, what does that have to do with not submitting to a background check? Nothing. So you've shit out two non-sequiturs and one point that was completely wrong.
You bet your ass they can be 'retrieved'... You buy a gun and go through a 'NICS' check... you are going to be contacted if that gun was used 25 yr. later in Cambodia.... (despite what 'you' are 'assured of')

Last edited:

You bet your ass they can be 'retrieved'... You buy a gun and go through a 'NICS' check... you are going to be contacted if that gun was used 25 yr. later in Cambodia....
Every F'n assertion you make can be 'squashed'... 'NO', State Police are not 'saints' some beat their wives... and worse. Recently we had one stealing opioids from the 'evidence locker' to perpetuate a 'quid pro quo' sexual relationship with an addict..

Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Beretta, etc... All the major manufacturers have tried to sell such a thing and they all have failed.

So...you're not who you claim to be. You're not a gun retailer. You're not a gun seller. You're pretending you are for the sake of an anonymous message board. You're making shit up as you go.

Smith & Wesson most definitely does produce fingerprint ID guns and manufactures two models that have them:

The Smith & Wesson B1 is compatable with two of the most popular Smith & Wesson models:
It's sold right here.

So why are you lying to me? I don't understand. Is your ego really that fragile?

No one wants that shit in their lives fuck them...There is no fucking way anyone is going to want to rely on the battery to use a firearm for self-defense/hunting or anything of any purpose. You silly little fucker

People rely on batteries for everything, so why wouldn't they be fine with one in their gun? You keep coming up with excuses, but not reasons why these fingerprint IDs won't work when they clearly do.

I think you just want to sell guns to criminals who will then traffic those guns to other criminals because you can't find enough buyers who could pass a background check.
Smith and Wesson are just doing that for political correctness sake, those firearms are the worst sellers… You obviously know nothing about firearm sales

Last edited:

It sounds to me like you'd sell a gun to your family member even if you knew they had a criminal conviction, were on a no-fly list, or have a domestic abuse charge.

That's the only reason why you'd sell to someone privately...because you knew they couldn't pass a background check.
Shiiit.. I just sold a Beretta PX4 storm, sub compact, to my mother... (as I bought in bulk.. 9mm, & .40 S&W x 2 pairs)... She must, by your logic, be a criminal and not able to pass a NICS check....

It's sold right here.

The problem with fingerprint-recognition guns | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Still not a good reason for not running a background check. Family members never commit crimes?
There is no reason for background checks on private sales, They are not necessary it’s the law. Live with it

Forum List

Back