The Right To Bear Arms

There is no law that says you have to run a background check with private sales, and it’s gonna stay that way

But that doesn't address how you tell someone is a "law abiding citizen" without running a background check. You keep avoiding that, and it's pretty obvious why.
Like I said it is none of my business, private sales do not need background checks by law...
Have you always been this donce?

Because I grew up shooting firearms… It’s like a extension of me. iPads are just unreliable because they are of unreliable technology.

So what? If your fat, greasy, sausage fingers can't use an ipad, then they certainly are incapable of using a firearm.
Says the control freak sitting in his mother’s basement… LOL

Like I said iPads are no a right, firearm homeownership is an absolute right.

Whether or not ipads and guns are rights doesn't change your inability and poor motor skills.

Like I said it is none of my business, private sales do not need background checks by law...

But you said you only sell to law-abiding citizens. How do you know they're law-abiding if you don't run a background check?

Unless you're now saying you don't sell to just "law-abiding citizens". So you're selling guns to citizens who don't abide by the law?

Private sales or a different matter than retail sales that’s the way it should be.

I don't understand the distinction. Explain what makes a private sale different than a retail sale? In both instances, money is exchanging hands for a product.

And yes background checks take entirely too long and they should be instantaneous.

What does the amount of time it takes to run a background check have to do with anything?
Friends, family, get togethers, etc.
There is no need for background checks on those sort of things.

There should be no waiting time whatsoever in the purchase a firearms, It should be no different than any other sort of merchandise

Because I grew up shooting firearms… It’s like a extension of me. iPads are just unreliable because they are of unreliable technology.

So what? If your fat, greasy, sausage fingers can't use an ipad, then they certainly are incapable of using a firearm.
Says the control freak sitting in his mother’s basement… LOL

Like I said iPads are no a right, firearm homeownership is an absolute right.

Whether or not ipads and guns are rights doesn't change your inability and poor motor skills.
No one wants to charge up their firearm before it’s use.. lol

But you said you only sell to law-abiding citizens. How do you know they're law-abiding if you don't run a background check?

Unless you're now saying you don't sell to just "law-abiding citizens". So you're selling guns to citizens who don't abide by the law?
Innocent till proven guilty… Law of the land

Friends, family, get togethers, etc.There is no need for background checks on those sort of things.

So your friends and families wouldn't hide criminal convictions from you? If they'd hide them from any other personal seller, why wouldn't they hide them from you? Do family members not keep secrets?

Talk about naive.

There should be no waiting time whatsoever in the purchase a firearms, It should be no different than any other sort of merchandise.

But if the person isn't "law abiding", then...how would you know unless you ran a background check?

Who says you have to do that? A simple, small battery is all that's needed. The technology already exists. You don't seem to know anything about it, which is weird because you claim to be a gun retailer.

Friends, family, get togethers, etc.There is no need for background checks on those sort of things.

So your friends and families wouldn't hide criminal convictions from you? If they'd hide them from any other personal seller, why wouldn't they hide them from you? Do family members not keep secrets?

Talk about naive.

There should be no waiting time whatsoever in the purchase a firearms, It should be no different than any other sort of merchandise.

But if the person isn't "law abiding", then...how would you know unless you ran a background check?
It’s the law of the land private sales do not require any background checks. Live with it bedwetter

But you don't know that until you run a background check.

So you're just selling guns to whoever, whenever, and you don't care if the people you're selling to are criminals. So it's not about gun rights for you, it's about $$.

Got it.

Who says you have to do that? A simple, small battery is all that's needed. The technology already exists. You don't seem to know anything about it, which is weird because you claim to be a gun retailer.
They tried that technology multiple times. it has failed to sell every time… So fuck it

It’s the law of the land private sales do not require any background checks. Live with a bedwetter

So you keep avoiding answering the question of how do you know the person you're selling to isn't a criminal, on the terrorist watch list, a domestic abuser, etc.?

Thoughts and prayers?

But you don't know that until you run a background check.

So you're just selling guns to whoever, whenever, and you don't care if the people you're selling to are criminals. So it's not about gun rights for you, it's about $$.

Got it.
I sell retail, I have to run background checks. But I also realize the need for private sales to be private it’s the law of the land. There is no requirement for background checks on private sales it is the law of the land… Got it?

They tried that technology multiple times. it has failed to sell every time… So fuck it

It hasn't failed and you're lying now because you're too fucking lazy to do the work of being informed.

Here's the first thing that popped up on a google search.

gun-diagram.jpg

All it requires is a battery. No charging necessary.

It’s the law of the land private sales do not require any background checks. Live with a bedwetter

So you keep avoiding answering the question of how do you know the person you're selling to isn't a criminal, on the terrorist watch list, a domestic abuser, etc.?

Thoughts and prayers?
Private sales are exactly that… Private... none of all of yours or my business and certainly none of the federal government business.

Believe it or not but the AR-15 was not primarily designed for 'killing people' as so many claim... As any varmint hunter knows the .223 Remington / .556NATO is sort of a mediocre varmint round for 5 - 50 pound critters. Under no circumstances are FMJ bullets good for anything but punching paper and wounding.

The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M16 / revised to the M16A1. The Military deliberately changed to this platform from the very lethal M14 chambered in 7.62x51 (.308), to the diminutive .556 NATO round, primarily to wound... It was deemed more beneficial to wound a combatant thereby requiring one or more of his comrades assisting the wounded off he battle line. Secondarily it saved a tremendous amount of weight allowing for each soldier to carry significantly more rounds.

As one who reloads for a variety of .224" / .556 mm rifles it is a (fortuitous thing... please understand the context and intent of using the word fortuitous...) that these psychos with their AR varmint equipment use the ubiquitous FMJ stuff lying around at their box stores and a platform that was never really designed for lethality....
Yep, ARs are nothing more than sporting rifles and nothing less. People really need to pick a scarier boogie man… LOL
'True that'... but technically no... enter the (Knight's Armament Company) SR-25 and the civilian variant.. 'AR-10'... I own more than I 'fully' care to share. And yes, I hunt with them choosing platforms based on the category of game animal and the relative brush density. One can can have these platforms In everything from .338 Federal to the tapered down .260 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor & the little .243 Win. that everyone loves shooting.

God help us if (deranged shooters) explore the more 'nuanced world' of the 'big brother'.... "AR"... these 'aint' designed to "wound"....

Last edited:
But I also realize the need for private sales to be private it’s the law of the land.

I don't understand what the need for a private sale is if it's not to circumvent a background check that would reveal criminal convictions, mental illness, terrorist watch list, etc.?

There is no requirement for background checks on private sales it is the law of the land… Got it?

It's the law right now, but laws can be changed.

And what would be the purpose of a private sale if not to circumvent the background check?

Private sales are exactly that… Private... none of all of yours or my business and certainly none of the federal government business.

So the only reason anyone would do a private sale is if they wanted to avoid a background check.

Now why would they want to avoid a background check?

It hasn't failed and you're lying now because you're too fucking lazy to do the work of being informed.

Here's the first thing that popped up on a google search.

gun-diagram.jpg

All it requires is a battery. No charging necessary.
Lol
Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Beretta, etc... All the major manufacturers have tried to sell such a thing and they all have failed. No one wants that shit in their lives fuck them...
There is no fucking way anyone is going to want to rely on the battery to use a firearm for self-defense/hunting or anything of any purpose. You silly little fucker

Forum List

Back