The Republicans are getting desperate..

How is telling the truth getting desperate? This from the same side that makes posts blaming Mccain for getting shot down during a war. Really.:cuckoo:

Fact is, Obama IS an associate of a known terrorist whose ass should be rotting in prison right now. Or do you deny this?

funny... i worked for someone who was SDS...

does that make me sds, too? or was it when i was 2?

I am totally for vetting Palin and as far as I know there are a ton of lawyers dumpster diving in Alaska.

Stop being such an elitist snob, you and your ilk have done nothing for the US. Move aside, joesixpack is going to take care of things from now on.

:clap2:

How is telling the truth getting desperate? This from the same side that makes posts blaming Mccain for getting shot down during a war. Really.:cuckoo:

Fact is, Obama IS an associate of a known terrorist whose ass should be rotting in prison right now. Or do you deny this?

Isn't Sarah Palin married to a guy who recently belonged to the Alaskan Seccessionist party, who's leader expressed hatred for the United States, and was committed to the treasonous act of seccession?

Isn't Sarah Palin married to a guy who recently belonged to the Alaskan Seccessionist party, who's leader expressed hatred for the United States, and was committed to the treasonous act of seccession?

Oh brother! Glad we don't have to claim you on our side. :D

I don't think you want to go there. Keating 5, leaving his disfigured wife for a beauty queen, etc.

why not? when he left his wife i was 8 years old, same excuse the mighty O uses with Ayers, the terrorist.
the prosecutor for the Keating 5, Bill Bennett, a Democrat, recommended that McCain not be prosecuted at all because he had done nothing wrong. his recoomendation was turned down because McCain was guilty of being a Republican.
what else you got, tough guy?

The Palin's associations with a political party that promotes treason, is every bit as relevant as some fundraiser Obama went to where Ayers was present.

See how low this campaign can go, if you repukes can't run on issues?

The first dude's associations are a bit more significant than someone's associations from 40 years earlier.

It's always - always the repubs who go down this road. Why? Because when it comes down to it - to the things that really matter - housing, healthcare, jobs, taxes etc - they have nothing. Biden proved that the other night, and she proved it by not answering the questions and dodging....

not to mention the association of which she speaks was debunked as has all the other monkey shit they have tried to throw at her.

Yet some righties are so stupid they won't vote for a guy because his middle name is Hussein and his last name is one letter away from Osama....talk about monkey shit...

Forum List

Back