The Republican War On Women

There is no war on women. Though I know you wish there was.

This is what makes it so much the worse, many of them CLEARLY don't realize they've waged war on women. Including many of the deranged lunatic fringe RW women in the camp.

Sad, very sad.

:( *SMH*
Yep...I still got it.
WillowTree said:
Hi, you have received -947 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.
hehehe :D

When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

My biggest fan...

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -543 reputation points from Dr.House.

Comment:
Dr.House is the most awesome poster ever...:thup:

Regards,
Dr.House

:lol:

*Sheesh!!*

My biggest fan...

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -543 reputation points from Dr.House.

Comment:
Dr.House is the most awesome poster ever...:thup:

Regards,
Dr.House

This one just wanted an excuse to neg me...
Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -775 reputation points from Si modo.

Comment:
Negged for whining about a neg.

Regards,
Si modo

No big deal. :D

*Sheesh!!*

My biggest fan...

This one just wanted an excuse to neg me...
Si modo said:
Hi, you have received -775 reputation points from Si modo.

Comment:
Negged for whining about a neg.

Regards,
Si modo

No big deal. :D
And, when I spread it around, I'll neg you again for whining about negs again.

:)

A Republican war on women? Hardly, but nice try.

The left and the Democrats are trying to turn their WAR ON RELIGION into a Republican war on women. Will it work? For the political hacks like Marc, it will. The other "sheeples" will march to the same talking points.

The bottom line is that the Democrats are going after any and all religious objections to their agenda.

WASHINGTON - "Saying they know its no good for them but they just can't help themselves, gushing women voters acknowledged Monday the overwhelming and uncontrollable attraction they feel toward the Republican party.

Smitten female voters across the nation told reporters that despite the way it treats them, they still find everything about the GOP - from its reckless, devil-may-care neglect of women's health issues to its devastatingly bold misogyny - completely irresistible."

:eek:

Oh my goodness, don't any of you republicans keep track of the NEWS??? There is no question that there is a war on women by the conservatives in this country.....what is it now? fourteen states that have passed or are trying to pass personhood bills or other restrictions on a woman's RIGHT to choose......the far right conservative tea baggers are trying to turn this country into a fundamentalist Nation....but of course you republicans just love that, don't you....keep her barefoot and pregnant......these religious fanatics who are anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-union, anti voting rights, anti civil rights and anti women.......it is unfolding as we speak......wise up and pay attention.........

Oh my goodness, don't any of you republicans keep track of the NEWS??? There is no question that there is a war on women by the conservatives in this country.....what is it now? fourteen states that have passed or are trying to pass personhood bills or other restrictions on a woman's RIGHT to choose......the far right conservative tea baggers are trying to turn this country into a fundamentalist Nation....but of course you republicans just love that, don't you....keep her barefoot and pregnant......these religious fanatics who are anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-union, anti voting rights, anti civil rights and anti women.......it is unfolding as we speak......wise up and pay attention.........
.....Or as "Diamond" Pat would say.....

Pat-Robertson-300x225.jpg

"You wouldn't understand, baby.....it's a Judeo-Christian thing."

$

Pat_Robertson_putz.gif

Last edited:

Just stepped out of your echo chamber, huh? :D

There is a republican war on women because democrats said so. They need it. Like they need a republican war on blacks, or a republican war on seniors.

All the while the democrats wage real war on all of us.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I had forgotten about some rep promises I had made about whines.

BTW, saying there is a war on women is no less false today than it was a few weeks back.

Poor product marketing - they underestimated the sophistication of the demographic, as sexists usually do.

Forum List

Back