The Republican War On Women

So when have women been hemmoraging from the GOP?

Boy...Bill Maher really had YOU pegged when he discussed the RW Bubble...

rebub_bubble.jpg

*SMH*

Glad to see the left feeling so good about women.

I wonder how women feel being characterized as people who will drop everything like sheep and head in a different direction because of one radio guys comments.

I wonder what is more insulting.

If I sucked at my job as bad as Obama sucks at his, I would divide and conquer. That's all he is doing. United we stand divided we fall. I'm sure some of you have read that someplace.

That's the silliest thing I have ever read.

Obama rocks.

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
3.7 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.
GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

No. They won't.

And that's why Romney will lose.

Chuck Todd was talking this morning about how they don't see this "rage" holding very long. But you keep kidding yourself.

I'll the first to wish Obama well as he departs for Chicago next year.

I agree the rage won't last. But the issues will. And if you think women will vote against their best interest and the best interest of their children, simply because of a weak economy, then you're simply not thinking about this at all.

Yes, a good economy isn't in their best interest.

I thought your name was Don't....?

If I sucked at my job as bad as Obama sucks at his, I would divide and conquer. That's all he is doing. United we stand divided we fall. I'm sure some of you have read that someplace.

And the bad thing for you is that Reagan and Bush so defunded the government with tax cuts for the rich, that you will definitely see your military benefits cut.

I wonder how women feel being characterized as people who will drop everything like sheep and head in a different direction because of one radio guys comments.

This issue has very little to do with Rush. Santorum, for example, believes married women should not have the right to take the pill, even though for many it has added health benefits beyond just avoiding a pregnancy. Almost every GOP canddiate is for cutting funding to schools, which doesn't help children, and they are all in favour of raising taxes on the 47% who pay not federal income tax, even though that group is largely single moms.

Honestly, I can't think of one pro-women issue the GOP supports.

No. They won't.

And that's why Romney will lose.

Chuck Todd was talking this morning about how they don't see this "rage" holding very long. But you keep kidding yourself.

I'll the first to wish Obama well as he departs for Chicago next year.

I agree the rage won't last. But the issues will. And if you think women will vote against their best interest and the best interest of their children, simply because of a weak economy, then you're simply not thinking about this at all.

They wont. That's why Obama's a gonner.

This issue has very little to do with Rush. Santorum, for example, believes married women should not have the right to take the pill, even though for many it has added health benefits beyond just avoiding a pregnancy. Almost every GOP canddiate is for cutting funding to schools, which doesn't help children, and they are all in favour of raising taxes on the 47% who pay not federal income tax, even though that group is largely single moms.

Honestly, I can't think of one pro-women issue the GOP supports.

Santorum believes nothing of the sort.

Why do you guys feel the need to lie if you really believe your position is so strong?

And the bad thing for you is that Reagan and Bush so defunded the government with tax cuts for the rich, that you will definitely see your military benefits cut.

Obama just cut my health care benefit dummy, don't you read the paper? Oh yeah it wasn't in the dammed "news" paper but you know what? I don't care...I do not serve for the so called benefits. Only little selfish suck asses like you seem to be care about government Bennie's over anything and everything else.

Last edited:
When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

Not to mention the Republican war on the poor, the ill, the elderly, the teachers, the gov't, the free-press, and union and federal-workers.

Hmmm, whom did I leave out?

Obama just cut my health care benefit dummy, don't you read the paper? Oh yeah it wasn't in the dammed "news" paper but you know what? I don't care...I do not serve for the so called benefits. Only little selfish suck asses like you seem to be care about government Bennie's over anything and everything else.

The only bennie I received is that Republicans lowered my taxes so you would receive fewer benefits.

There is absolutely no doubt that the right is waging a war on women - and I believe that will be made crystal clear in November.

Obama certainly can't run on his record.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

The GOP is at war with me?

Why didn't someone let me know so I could bring out my armor?

So far, I haven't suffered any wound.

Whew.

Just a note to patriarchal men - don't be deciding with whom I am at war. I can decide for myself, you presumptuous chauvinists.

The GOP is at war with me?

Why didn't someone let me know so I could bring out my armor?

So far, I haven't suffered any wound.

Whew.

Just a note to patriarchal men - don't be deciding with whom I am at war. I can decide for myself, you presumptuous chauvinists.

Decide whatever you want.

But you are in the minority.

Forum List

Back