For Whom The Bell Tolls: Koch network stops spending on Nikki Haley's campaign

Looked like the liberal three on the court view the issue in similar fashion as your paid for corporate six.......duh.
Every single justice on the court is corrupt. They all had the chance to adopt a code of ethics and it was universally voted down.

They all must go.

The building needs a flush handle.

He is not an officer as defined under the 14th Sec 3.
YOu have got to be shitting me.

That's the best you can do?

Demoting the commander in chief to "not an officer"?

All to save your orange idol from the consequences of his own actions?

You've just lost your right to claim to be an American.

Get your sorry-ass self outta my country.

YOu have got to be shitting me.

That's the best you can do?

Demoting the commander in chief to "not an officer"?

All to save your orange idol from the consequences of his own actions?

You've just lost your right to claim to be an American.

Get your sorry-ass self outta my country.
Well Pal, tell ya what I learned in watching segments of the Colorado ballot hearing at SCOTUS. The exact claim came up from Colorado and it was either Justice Kagan or Jackson that told the atty that the president isn't an officer of the United States under the 14th, sec three.

She said the oath for officers is different than the president......and that doesn't apply to the president as he has his own oath....therefore the section doesn't apply to the president.

Congress oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Presidents oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

So they are correct, it doesn't apply to the president.

Any questions?

What is the presidential oath of office?

The vice-president-elect is sworn in first, and repeats the same oath of office, in use since 1884, as senators, representatives, and other federal employees:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Around noon, the president-elect recites the following oath, in accordance with Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Well Pal, tell ya what I learned in watching segments of the Colorado ballot hearing at SCOTUS. The exact claim came up from Colorado and it was either Justice Kagan or Jackson that told the atty that the president isn't an officer of the United States under the 14th, sec three.

She said the oath for officers is different than the president......and that doesn't apply to the president as he has his own oath....therefore the section doesn't apply to the president.

Congress oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Presidents oath of office:

So they are correct, it doesn't apply to the president.

Any questions?

What is the presidential oath of office?

The vice-president-elect is sworn in first, and repeats the same oath of office, in use since 1884, as senators, representatives, and other federal employees:

Around noon, the president-elect recites the following oath, in accordance with Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution:
Then they are just as retarded as you.

Looking quite like you are full of shit via a couple liberal Justices questions.

Please show us where I am wrong.
Dude, I have said for months they are all corrupt. This is a rare case of "both sides". It's time to flush the court completely and start fresh.

They have contributed to Rinos and Democrats.

They have. The Kochs are aligned with the Bush clan who go along with the leftist Democrats just to "get along." That mindset became null and void the day Trump was elected, and the old Republican party is dead.

MAGA or get the fuck out.

Dude, I have said for months they are all corrupt. This is a rare case of "both sides". It's time to flush the court completely and start fresh.
Just because you disagree with their possible interpretation? That's their main function, interpreting the law.

I didn't know there were two separate oaths until whichever justice mentioned that....then I looked it up.

Forum List

Back