The Republican Party USED To Be The Party of "Yes"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Up to 2 years ago, when BushCo was running the country.

There wasn't a single thing that administration did that they didn't fall in line for.

In fact they were the party of "Hell, YES!!!"

Anyone who was in disagreement were labeled, stamped and deemed..."Un-American."

Any and all protests were ignored, mocked and even herded off to jail.

All of a sudden, its totally American to disagree with da gub'mint.

Wat da hell happened to dem?

:eek:

There wasn't a single thing that administration did that they didn't fall in line for.

Anyone who was in disagreement were labeled, stamped and deemed..."Un-American."

The "gub'mint" went and got hoped and changed.

Its called opposition and it s how government has always worked.

Where was this "opposition" and support for it the last 8 years?

The "gub'mint" went and got hoped and changed.

Its called opposition and it s how government has always worked.

No shit. Only the blindingly partisan or breathtakingly stupid don't realize this.

Hell, for 6 years during Bush, the Dems were the "party of No". Hannitards and such even labeled them as such gleefully during their programs. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, the Repubs are the "party of No". And now the libcompoops are labeling them as such all over the place. How short their memory. Of both sides.

Actually I would have labeled them the party of "unprincipled stupidity" during the Bush Regime, but what's in a name?

No kidding, when I protested the War in Iraq, The Patriot Act and the Neocon Agenda, the Republicans labeled me as "Un-American" and a "Terrorist Sympathizer", now when I protest the progressive Obama Agenda the Democrats label me as "racist", "nazi" and "brown shirt", it's a good thing that the name calling by either side only solidifies the certainty that I'm on the right side of the issues otherwise I might actually be offended. :cool:

Where was this "opposition" and support for it the last 8 years?

It was called the "Democrats". They openly opposed Bush and called him a liar everytime a microphone was put into their faces. Owe Bama was one of the leading buttheads in this regard - along with Nancy Pelosi and generally all the others. You're bad-mouthing the Republicans for doing exactly what the Democrats have done for the last 8 years. Shoes on the other foot now... It's all so funny though because the Democrats control both houses of Congress and could pass any bill they wanted to pass - except some of your own Democrats are not falling in line with Owe Bama's crap. The Republicans are not the party of "no" as you suggest. You can't even sell the shit to your own party.

LOL @ "badmouthing Republicans"

How so Einstein?

Listen, with a slight majority the Republicans bullied everyone and everything around them to their will and the rest of the Repubs and Neo-Cons were waving their hands in agreements rallying him all the way.

Using the press to spread their filth about Un-American protesters and terrorist-sympathethizers.

Destroying the country in the process.

Interesting how the tide turns for those scumbags.

LOL @ "badmouthing Republicans"

How so Einstein?

Listen, with a slight majority the Republicans bullied everyone and everything around them to their will and the rest of the Repubs and Neo-Cons were waving their hands in agreements rallying him all the way.

Using the press to spread their filth about Un-American protesters and terrorist-sympathethizers.

Destroying the country in the process.

Interesting how the tide turns for those scumbags.

You really don't get it, do you?

What happened? They (BUSH) Agreed with DEMOCRATS, and wanted to WORK with them. Once Bitten twice SHY.

The Party of HELL NO is open for Business.

Forum List

Back