The Republican Party is on the verge of an implosion: from a right wing web site

That's right. You have let the Party go sooooo right wing it no longer wants or promotes moderates of any kind.

Yup. No more moderates.
That is why your party will lose. Most people in the US are in the middle. They are moderates.

Yup, because those moderates, Ford, Bush I, Dole, McCain, Romney, were so successful.
Eisenhower was very popular. I bet you can't stand him. He had integrity.

Yeah, winning the war and all. So what?

Why don't you list all the other moderate Republicans who were elected President? Can't wait to see.
HW Bush.

Yup. No more moderates.
That is why your party will lose. Most people in the US are in the middle. They are moderates.

Yup, because those moderates, Ford, Bush I, Dole, McCain, Romney, were so successful.

Yeah, winning the war and all. So what?

Why don't you list all the other moderate Republicans who were elected President? Can't wait to see.
HW Bush.

Yes, his re-election proves your claim.
Is he the only one?

Right. No more Bush, McCain, Ford moderates needed.
That's right. You have let the Party go sooooo right wing it no longer wants or promotes moderates of any kind.

Yup. No more moderates.

He he did . He pushed for civil rights that you democrats blocked ..

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yup. No more moderates.

He he did . He pushed for civil rights that you democrats blocked ..

I never blocked civil rights in my life.

Brooks is a conservative commentator.

Brooks is a liberal who thinks claiming he's conservative makes his liberal recommendations somehow better.
Brooks want to reclaim the respect the GOP once had so the Party can regain prominence. Instead, the schmucks in the party are ruining it. Self-destrcutive clowns every one of them.

Half the freaking GOP are RINOs....you must live under a rock.
You must live in Naziland.

Brooks is a conservative commentator.

Brooks is a liberal who thinks claiming he's conservative makes his liberal recommendations somehow better.
Brooks want to reclaim the respect the GOP once had so the Party can regain prominence. Instead, the schmucks in the party are ruining it. Self-destrcutive clowns every one of them.

Half the freaking GOP are RINOs....you must live under a rock.
You must live in Naziland.
Nazi are progressive

Forum List

Back