QAnon Is Now The Mainstream Of The Republican Party

I believe in some of Qanon stuff but not all. Especially stuff about Trump being a savior, JFK jr is alive, and the military is working secretly behind the scenes to destroy the deep state cabal.

not all on the right are Qanon but many believe in some of its stuff

Just like how not all on the Left are Satanists trying to destroy humanity but there are still some who are
Bro, Democrats created QAnon....

Why are you so easily fooled that you will adopt Democrat ideas and conspiracies?

Prove WHAT EXACTLY.

I'm not showing you reruns of Star Trek..........create your own movie list.
Did this happen or is the video fake and the GOP candidate for governor didn't just show up at a rally headed by someone who claims COVID vaccines gives you AIDS??

Did this happen or is the video fake and the GOP candidate for governor didn't just show up at a rally headed by someone who claims COVID vaccines gives you AIDS??

LOL. What does that have to do with Q

Your Goal post is defective...............keeps moving.

I know they did.

Just like how the Bolsheviks created Operation Trust

If you think I’m a Qtard then either you’re trolling or you are illiterate
You: "I believe a lot of QAnon conspiracies"

Also You: Bro, if you think I am a Qtard, then blah blah blah..

_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

LOL. What does that have to do with Q

Your Goal post is defective...............keeps moving.
The event is a QAnon event, dunce....

But I am use to you dic suckers making pathetic deflections....

Like claiming an event held by Neo-Nazis wasn't a big deal because none of the Nazis there actually exterminated jews in gas chambers......even tho many of the Neo-Nazis there don't believe jews were exterminated in gas chambers...but these are the groups GOP candidates pander to...

Oh yea.....those "patriots" at the insurrection.....why would so many of them feel comfortable enough to wear shirts like this??

Neo-Nazis-US-Capitol-Building-940x492.jpg

For the record, I know you folks claiming all of this is just groups Democrats created is your weak attempt at trolling....

_00-rea-008 (9).jpg

As long as you know that I know -- that weak ass trolling is the only thing you can do......because you can't refute shit....

View attachment 638508

I believe in some of Qanon stuff but not all.

View attachment 638508

View attachment 638508

there’s a big difference in “some” and “a lot”

do you really think you fool anyone?

there’s a big difference in “some” and “a lot”

do you really think you fool anyone?
The QAnon stuff you believe in is why I am calling you a moron....

Which is why you don't really name what it is you believe other than vague shit like "I'm against pedophilia" -- wow, major act of bravery there...

Your dumb ass also claimed to believe that JFK is coming back to serve as Trump's VP...even Trump doesn't pretend to believe that....and you morons were laughed out of Dallas....

Yes, you are a clown.....

"Last week in Gettysburg, a far-right Christian conference called “Patriots Arise for God and Country” drew State Sen. Doug Mastriano, a GOP front-runner for Pennsylvania governor; Teddy Daniels, a candidate for lieutenant governor; Maryland gubernatorial candidate Dan Cox; about 25 minutes into the two-day conference, organizers played a video claiming the world is experiencing a “great awakening” that will expose “ritual child sacrifice” and a “global satanic blood cult.”

"Greene, who embraced QAnon as a congressional candidate and who has pushed all manner of deranged conspiracy theories—including one that a Jewish “space laser” was responsible for devastating 2018 California wildfires is typically presented as someone far outside the GOP mainstream: a wacko and a kook --yet, Taylor Greene is very much a normal Republican -- their base, tweaking on unhinged internet conspiracy theories, demands it."

Just a reminder that when Trumpers a couple of years ago were claiming QAnon was just some fringe of their party; the truth is, they are the core of the Republican party because they shape the platform and rhetoric of 95% of the Republican party..and the 5% of the party who doesn't subscribe to QAnon conspiracies are called RINOS, groomers, pedos, etc....Fact of the matter is, the reactionary right-wing movement has ALWAYS been open to batshit crazy movements like QAnon -- because QAnon is nothing more but a rebranded version of the racist bither movement nutcases, who themselves were just a rebranding of the 9/11 was an inside job-truther movement, and this can be followed all the way back to the John Birch society....And there is no bottom to this....the more insecure Conservatives become, the more insane their conspiracies will become.....Like this latest conspiracy...that the "left" are making lesbians go extinct....

The OP is a bad liar. Here is the GOP platform

Lol @ Hillary is about to get indicted....

Sure bro.....

All of that goofy shit you have deluded yourself into believing -- are all part of the goofy shit QAnon also believes...

And even tho YOU ALREADY KNOW IT IS BULLSHIT -- when none of that comes to pass -- all you morons are going to say is ...."The Deep State stopped us from indicting Hillary"

Unable to bring yourself to the realization that your cult leader was in power for 4 years, had yo dumb ass yelling "Lock Her Up" -- promising you that investigation after investigation was going to end in multiple arrests and executions of the Obamas and Clintons.....and not a single thing happened...because your cult leader is a whole entire weak bitch
They were yelling "Lock her up" because they have felt powerless even with people they elect in power. So someone spews something different for Repubs but common for Progs. And it resonates. Repubs have to do something because their voters are losing faith in them. But if I was going with the odds, after the November elections and a thrashing against Progs, they will still screw their own over.

The country is falling apart under a doddering old fool, pedophiles are grooming kids, confused boys in dresses are raping innocent girls, tens of thousands of diseased illegal immigrants are clogging up the Rio Grande, corpses are littering city streets, Chicago is a shooting gallery and lefties are hysterical about Christian values. Go figure.

I often wonder what the guy who started this whole thing thinks of this.

He now has a major American party in his grip. Absolutely incredible.

But worst of all, it says a lot about America.
Maybe we should elect another black guy, so the crazy can morph back into classic racism for a while. Without a black target, they are open to so much crazy.

"Last week in Gettysburg, a far-right Christian conference called “Patriots Arise for God and Country” drew State Sen. Doug Mastriano, a GOP front-runner for Pennsylvania governor; Teddy Daniels, a candidate for lieutenant governor; Maryland gubernatorial candidate Dan Cox; about 25 minutes into the two-day conference, organizers played a video claiming the world is experiencing a “great awakening” that will expose “ritual child sacrifice” and a “global satanic blood cult.”

"Greene, who embraced QAnon as a congressional candidate and who has pushed all manner of deranged conspiracy theories—including one that a Jewish “space laser” was responsible for devastating 2018 California wildfires is typically presented as someone far outside the GOP mainstream: a wacko and a kook --yet, Taylor Greene is very much a normal Republican -- their base, tweaking on unhinged internet conspiracy theories, demands it."

Just a reminder that when Trumpers a couple of years ago were claiming QAnon was just some fringe of their party; the truth is, they are the core of the Republican party because they shape the platform and rhetoric of 95% of the Republican party..and the 5% of the party who doesn't subscribe to QAnon conspiracies are called RINOS, groomers, pedos, etc....Fact of the matter is, the reactionary right-wing movement has ALWAYS been open to batshit crazy movements like QAnon -- because QAnon is nothing more but a rebranded version of the racist bither movement nutcases, who themselves were just a rebranding of the 9/11 was an inside job-truther movement, and this can be followed all the way back to the John Birch society....And there is no bottom to this....the more insecure Conservatives become, the more insane their conspiracies will become.....Like this latest conspiracy...that the "left" are making lesbians go extinct....

Moron....I am as locked into conservative/republican activity and pundits, and culture as anyone out there, and the first I heard of qanon was when democrat party operatives started spewing about it....you morons....

Maybe we should elect another black guy, so the crazy can morph back into classic racism for a while. Without a black target, they are open to so much crazy.

The only ones obsessed with race are you leftist assholes...........vote in a conservative and they can be purple, blue or green.....it doesn't matter to us.....you are the ones obsessed with skin color....

Moron....I am as locked into conservative/republican activity and pundits, and culture as anyone out there, and the first I heard of qanon was when democrat party operatives started spewing about it....you morons....
Haha, you lie like a rug.

The only ones obsessed with race are you leftist assholes...........vote in a conservative and they can be purple, blue or green.....it doesn't matter to us.....you are the ones obsessed with skin color....
Yes, I know you think accusing everyone else to give yourself cover works. Because you spend too much time in your bubble.

I often wonder what the guy who started this whole thing thinks of this.

He now has a major American party in his grip. Absolutely incredible.

But worst of all, it says a lot about America.
The Left started the QAnon bullshit and they keep fabricating stories about them. Nothing to see here but propaganda from increasingly terrified people about to lose their power.

Yes, I know you think accusing everyone else to give yourself cover works. Because you spend too much time in your bubble.

You bring up race....then accuse me of being a racist......must be nice to be a leftist....projecting your own racism onto others all the time.

Forum List

Back