Ryan and McConnell Should Co-Author A Book On How To Snatch Defeat From The Jaws of Victory

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....and the 1st chapter should be about pi$$-poor leadership.

The 2nd chapter should be on how to F* your constituents - collude with the 'enemy' while convincing your constituents you're one of them. That chapter could be called 'Lies and Betrayal' or 'The Art of the Con'.

As far as unity and coming together for one common purpose, the GOP - thanks to it's pathetic Washington Establishment leadership - could not be any further away in comparison to Democrats. This is probably because GOP 'Leaders' like Ryan and McConnell rip the party apart by betraying their base and fellow Conservatives while ensuring Democrats get everything they want.

Conservatives just gave the GOP a *gift - ownership of the House, Senate, and WH...and the 1st thing Ryan begins doing - just as his 'Sith Lord Master' taught him - is siding with the Democrats and sabotaging the GOP's newly won majority and President. He is betraying the people who gave them that win.

Ryan is not 'incompetent'. No. He is effectively and efficiently going about his business, doing exactly what he intended to do. Perhaps it is easier to help the Liberal agenda when you're not in the majority - you can claim 'there's nothing I can do as the minority'. Being in the minority means you can keep your profile low, keep enriching yourself, & keep aiding the progress of the Liberal agenda without much attention. GOP leaders like Ryan and McConnell obviously PREFER to be in the minority - less is expected of them, and they are not expected to lead. Perhaps that is why we are seeing the sabotage we are now.

The more and more time goes by, it is obvious that the problem does not lie with the Republican Party / GOP in general as a party that is SUPPOSED to represent Conservatives. The problem lies with the POS 'Leaders' that have been chose, who constantly betray Conservative principles, betray their own fellow party members, and betray those who elect them.

Ryan is CLEARLY unable and / or unwilling to back Trump's agenda with any conviction, thus he puts no effort in attempting to help it succeed. He is CLEARLY unable to effectively lead by rallying support from his fellow House members / Republicans. He, like McConnell, is old school Guard, Washington Establishment Republicans who believes nothing should change, that the status quo be kept.

This budget that he has helped the Democrats create and is about to pass on to the Senate is proof he is a failure. If the Republican Party is to succeed in this time of leading Congress and if it is ever going to truly represent its Conservative base, traitorous losers like Ryan and McConnell MUST go.

Democrats, on the other hand, want Ryan and McConnell to stay right where they are, as they are the most helpful DEMOCRATS in Washington right now.

As Trump budget plans fade, Republicans brace for war – with each other

"The fiery, never-give-in ultra-conservative wing of the GOP is highly displeased with the budget agreement reached this week.

Instead of fighting for President Trump’s conservative budget priorities, they have surrendered to the Democrats once again,” Ken Cuccinelli, a former Virginia attorney general who heads the Senate Conservatives Fund, said of congressional Republican leaders."

Ryan and McConnell have the majority in the House and Senate, power given to them by the American people who demand they represent the will of the people and do what they were elected to do. Instead, Ryan plays the part of Pelosi' and the DNC's 'BIT@H'.

The 'war' that is coming is between those Conservatives who seek to do the will of the people, the job Americans want done after handing the GOP the House, Senate, and the Presidency and Washington Establishment, Status Quo, Snowflake Sympathizers led by Paul Ryan and others. Backed by the DNC and liberal media who love back-stabbing GOP Politicians, I have little doubt that Democrats and their GOP puppets, like Ryan, will end up winning.

This is why I am neither a Democrat or a Republican. Both sides are F*ed up and have F*ed up, self-serving, traitorous 'leaders'.

The 1st Swamp that needs to be drained is the one within the GOP, owned and operated by such 'Republicans' as Ryan!

Rush on the terrible spending bill: “Why is anybody voting Republican, if this is what happens when we win?” - Hot Air

"But the dirty little secret is that there isn’t any evidence that anywhere in Washington is there any aspect of the Trump agenda on display. It doesn’t seem to be that in the House of Representatives that there is a desire to implement any of the Trump agenda. It doesn’t seem in the Senate that there is a desire to implement any of the Trump agenda. It does seem in the House that there is a lot of energy devoted to stopping a Trump agenda. Ditto in the Senate…

This budget is a direct slap in the face. This budget is a stop sign. And it’s throwing down the gauntlet. “You may be elected president, but you’re not getting anything. Nothing’s gonna happen here.”

The sad thing - the most incredibly shocking thing - is that it is the GOP Leadership - REPUBLICANS, not Democrats, who are betraying Trump and openly betraying the voters who elected Trump and gave them the majority in the House and Senate.

2018 is going to be another historic, record-setting election...but not like the last 2. Ryan and his fellow Washington Establishment GOP continue to slit their own political throats, placing control of all of Congress on a silver platter to serve up to the Democrats.

Quit with the scapegoating, you guys. It's not Ryan's fault; it's not the media's fault. Trump is the leader. Sorry he's disappointing you.

Quit with the scapegoating, you guys. It's not Ryan's fault; it's not the media's fault. Trump is the leader. Sorry he's disappointing you.
Sticking to your Dimmo Talking Points still I see.

No, the ineptitude of the GOP Congressional leadership existed long before Trump, so you can lay off the #AlwaysBlameTrump rhetorical nonsense.

Sticking to your Dimmo Talking Points still I see.

No, the ineptitude of the GOP Congressional leadership existed long before Trump, so you can lay off the #AlwaysBlameTrump rhetorical nonsense.
This is a Dimmo talking point? I wouldn't know. HE'S THE PRESIDENT! You've caught his disease of blaming everyone else for what he can't accomplish.
I don't always blame Trump. Only when he deserves it. I know that at times, the legislative branch forestalls a President's agenda, but it is usually the opposition that does it, not the President's side. If he has to work around a divided GOP, he needs to start courting Democrats as much as he does murderous despots.

I warned you about the lying GOP leadership. Did you know Ryan/McConnell and the GOP establishment ran over 60,000 ads advocating conservative/tea party positions on the issues? Then after we gave them back the House and the Senate they took a giant shit on conservatives and the tea party.

You are smart enough to know that the President is not part of the Legislative Branch, does not lead the House, and does not write legislation.

Hayward: Who Needs the 'Resistance' When You've Got the GOP Writing the Budget? - Breitbart

38pkasc-640x427.jpg

'Why does the left bother with “Resistance” theatrics when the Republican Congress funds their entire wish list anyway?'

This is a Dimmo talking point? I wouldn't know. HE'S THE PRESIDENT! You've caught his disease of blaming everyone else for what he can't accomplish.
I don't always blame Trump
Damn, Democrats are going to hang you downtown. You just shit on obamas entire tenure

You are smart enough to know that the President is not part of the Legislative Branch, does not lead the House, and does not write legislation.
I'm also smart enough to know he's a Republican and that both houses have a Republican majority.

Damn, Democrats are going to hang you downtown. You just shit on obamas entire tenure
I made it more clear in another thread. Yes, Presidents' agendas get shut down in the legislature, but it is USUALLY by the opposing party. Not the President's party.

I'm also smart enough to know he's a Republican and that both houses have a Republican majority.
None of that has anything to do with the fact that the President is not part of the Legislative Branch, does not lead the House, and does not write legislation

I made it more clear in another thread. Yes, Presidents' agendas get shut down in the legislature, but it is USUALLY by the opposing party. Not the President's party.
Trump is a RINO. Globalist Republicans don't want his shit.

You have to remember Trump is not accepted as a 'True Republican by the Washington Establishment, Status Quo-pushing, Good ol' Boy GOP, like Ryan, who sees Trump as a threat and seeks to stop him from carrying out what he promised / was elected by the American people to do. Ryan and others tried to destroy Trump during the primaries and have made no secret of the fact that they oppose his / the people's agenda.

More Evidence Ryan Is Intentionally Sabotaging Trump Agenda

After being exposed as having wasted MILLIONS in tax dollars and after Trump called for a 31% budget cut for the EPA, Ryan ignores Trump and makes almost no cuts to the EPA. Yes, Ryan is the DNC's 'traitorous lil' bit@h'!

Congress Bucks Trump, Cuts EPA’s Budget By Only 1 Percent

Forum List

Back