Foxtainment Is A Wing Of The Republican Party

lmao...ALL the talking heads throw temper tantrums when any on air debate gets heated...especially the right wing air heads on Fauxney...you did not know this?
And yes...I thought it was amuzing. :lol:

A Faux spokesman said that Mr. Ricks apologized, but Ricks said he certainly did not apologize. :clap2:

Foxtainment claims they aren't an arm of the Republican party but-----but when backed into a corner... both Republicans and Foxtainment just make chit up and/or quote Herman Cain when he infamously said "ah doh-n't have facts to back this up, but..." - And The Beat Goes On

Fox Executive Vice President Michael Clemente told The Hollywood Reporter Ricks apologized for the comment.

"He apologized in our offices afterward but doesn't have the strength of character to do that publicly," Clemente said.

Ricks said he didn't apologize and challenged Clemente to provide details.

"I'll refresh his memory," Clemente told THR, "what he said following the segment was, 'Sorry ... I'm tired from a non-stop book tour.' Perhaps now he can finally get some rest."

Ricks said Tuesday Clemente was "making it up."
"Why are they doing this? Because their MO is that when the facts aren't on their side, they attack the person," he said.

In an email to Clemente Tuesday, Ricks said a Fox producer had told him she thought he had been rude and he responded, "I might have been a bit snappish because I am tired of book tour."

He said the comment to the producer "was in no way an apology."

CNN is a wing of the Democrats and MSNBC is a wing of schizophrenics. What's your point?

And MSNBC is a "wing" of the democrat party.....as is a few other news channels.
Just because Fox tells us about the things the other stations won't doesn't mean they're lying or taking sides. They talk about everything that's going on....the others pick and chose what they want to talk about and what they want you followers to know about. You're not going to hear about ANYTHING that they don't want you to know about.

AND....Benghazi IS political. It was the President of the US that decided to go to bed, and head out to Vegas the next day because it was more important to keep campaigning than to find out what went wrong. Do you know why? Because he already KNEW what went wrong and had other in the process of covering it up. And all your liberal news channels are doing the same thing.....

I hope they ALL hang for this!

Okay, keep ranting there in your shill impotence.

Even Faux has stopped talking about the so-called Benghazi scandal.

It's what happens when the tail wags the dog. Benghazi was a non-issue, and Romney wasted valuable bandwith and credibility on it.

Yes, FOX is right wing.

NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC are left wing.

This is a non-issue, and the left gets it's panties wet every time they think they have something bad to say about FOX.

I think what you fail to realize is that Fox aspires to be a credible news network, but opinion journalism prevents it from doing so.

MSNBC makes no real pretense at this point of being a news station.

NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN really are trying to be news stations.

And MSNBC is a "wing" of the democrat party.....as is a few other news channels.
Just because Fox tells us about the things the other stations won't doesn't mean they're lying or taking sides. They talk about everything that's going on....the others pick and chose what they want to talk about and what they want you followers to know about. You're not going to hear about ANYTHING that they don't want you to know about.

AND....Benghazi IS political. It was the President of the US that decided to go to bed, and head out to Vegas the next day because it was more important to keep campaigning than to find out what went wrong. Do you know why? Because he already KNEW what went wrong and had other in the process of covering it up. And all your liberal news channels are doing the same thing.....

I hope they ALL hang for this!

Okay, keep ranting there in your shill impotence.

Even Faux has stopped talking about the so-called Benghazi scandal.

It's what happens when the tail wags the dog. Benghazi was a non-issue, and Romney wasted valuable bandwith and credibility on it.

No, in fact they were talking about it just last night, a few times!
I think most of you are just worried to death that they're going to find out the truth and your Obama is going to hang for it! Good possibility! He is the one in charge, he should take the fall. Just like Holder is in charge of the JD, he should also take the fall for F&F. But we all know neither will, someone will get thrown under the bus, again.

No, in fact they were talking about it just last night, a few times!
I think most of you are just worried to death that they're going to find out the truth and your Obama is going to hang for it! Good possibility! He is the one in charge, he should take the fall. Just like Holder is in charge of the JD, he should also take the fall for F&F. But we all know neither will, someone will get thrown under the bus, again.

Actually, I'm not the least bit worried about it.

No one likes it when politicians use coffins as soap boxes.

Most sensible people realize the only people responsible for Amb. Stevens' death were the people who killed him.

Until the GOP stops pandering to its angry base, and starts talking about the stuff the rest of us care about, they are going to keep losing.

Fox is a republican channel.
MSNBC is a democratic channel.

The only people who watch either are those seeking affirmation of their own beliefs, not seeking real news.

At least MSNBC targets intelligent, educated people. FOX aims for the lowest common denominator.

The only people who watch either are those seeking affirmation of their own beliefs, not seeking real news.

At least MSNBC targets intelligent, educated people. FOX aims for the lowest common denominator.

:lol:
that's why they are always in LAST place in the ratings..all them intelligent educated people watching it

that's why they are always in LAST place in the ratings..all them intelligent educated people watching it

This says a lot about America and Americans. Thank you.

I think they both target the same type of people, those who are unwilling to challenge their own world view.

That's total bullshit. There is no equivalency.

All day long you can point out the spin and downright lies from FOX. I defy you to point out any MSNBC anchor lying about any facts.

Ratings has nothing to do with either assent or the channel's credibility. Ratings mean attention. That's it. They exist to determine how much you can charge for ads, and that's all they represent.

A jacknifed tractor-trailer in the next lane gets lots of attention. That doesn't mean the public likes accidents. And since soap opera whiny anchors in garish colors with short skirts and graphics that go whosssh with suggestive chyrons are things that draw attention, that's what Fox uses to draw viewers. Lowest common denominator.

Oldest trick in the book, but of course Rupert Murdoch built his fortune on exactly that angle --tabloid newspapers. Fox Noise is simply a gossip channel using politicians instead of movie stars.

Oh please.. they cut him off because he was invited on the show to discuss his book and he went off on a rant of left-wing talking points. Funny, I have yet to hear him complain about ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, LAT, etc. being 100% in the tank for the Democrats.. he appears to be fine with that.

It's always funny when a rightie talks about left-wing rants. All we've been hearing is rants from the right, ever since it happened.

As soon as the mindless hear something they don't won't to hear, it must be a lie. FOX is the only right leaning TV network out there.. Take the rest of the media combined , and you have a 90% leftist pukes.. Funny how there are so many threads on this board about FOX. It is so easy to get the mindless riled up..

As soon as the mindless hear something they don't won't to hear, it must be a lie. FOX is the only right leaning TV network out there.. Take the rest of the media combined , and you have a 90% leftist pukes.. Funny how there are so many threads on this board about FOX. It is so easy to get the mindless riled up..

If you buy that whole "liberal media" fantasy, I have a bridge for sale in New Jersey.

Wouldn't it be nice to live in a fantasy country that actually is in the political center where your media choices gave you different points of view. I'd like that too but that ship sailed a long time ago, no thanks to Spineless Bill Clinton and Telcomm 96. Major news media is all owned and operated by major media corporations (including Fox), who simultaneously own major movie media, major publishing media, major internet media, even major sports teams. Scratch that author being interviewed on the EnormoCorp TV channel and you'll find that book is published by EnormoCorp Books. Our next guest is an actor nobody cares about: guess what-- his movie opens next month and (who knew!) it's put out by EnormoCorp Pictures. After the break we'll be introducing a new music act who's "taking off!". Don't look now but they just happen to have an EnormoCorp records contract.

When you control all the manifestations of major media, this is what you can do: not just report the buzz but create the buzz in order to profit from it. Why do you think we have so much who-cares celebrity gossip schlock on the boob tube in the first place? All of which describes the corporate mentality. And Corporate media (which for us is a redundant term) doesn't lean any more "left" than corporate mentality anywhere else.

If you think major media in aggregate leans "left", you need to get outside the country more. We're on the rightward side of that line and our media reflects it. What you're looking at in the big picture of Alphabet vs. Fox is "center right" and "extreme right". But that doesn't make the less-right into "left". To take a geographical east-west analogy, if Fox represents let's say Pittsburgh, the Alphabets are sitting maybe somewhere around St. Louis -- Kansas City tops. From that perspective we can't even see what Seattle looks like. It's not even represented. And as long as most major media is controlled by megacorporate interests, it won't be. Dream on with that myth but media watchers know it's a myth.

"I admit it : The liberal media were never that powerful and the whole thing was often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures." --Bill Kristol

Last edited:

That's total bullshit. There is no equivalency.

All day long you can point out the spin and downright lies from FOX. I defy you to point out any MSNBC anchor lying about any facts.

Forum List

Back