Ryan and McConnell Should Co-Author A Book On How To Snatch Defeat From The Jaws of Victory

Quit with the scapegoating, you guys. It's not Ryan's fault; it's not the media's fault. Trump is the leader. Sorry he's disappointing you.
Sticking to your Dimmo Talking Points still I see.

No, the ineptitude of the GOP Congressional leadership existed long before Trump, so you can lay off the #AlwaysBlameTrump rhetorical nonsense.
This is a Dimmo talking point? I wouldn't know. HE'S THE PRESIDENT! You've caught his disease of blaming everyone else for what he can't accomplish.
I don't always blame Trump. Only when he deserves it. I know that at times, the legislative branch forestalls a President's agenda, but it is usually the opposition that does it, not the President's side. If he has to work around a divided GOP, he needs to start courting Democrats as much as he does murderous despots.

The President does not pass legislation, he signs it. I don't like The Dems. They are corrupt, liars, backstabbing, racists, and they only have one card to play, and it is always "The Politics of Personal Destruction Card." But as warped and sick as their agendas are, they have leadership in Congress that keeps everyone on task.

It is also part of the reason they lose so many elections, because they engage in group think rather than support independently minded Dems.

Forum List

Back