The Religious Right Takes on UN Children’s Agency Over Sex Education

More made up bulls•••. I presented the history but you are to mentally lazy and deficient to read it, or too afraid of the truth.

You certainly don't seem to have any problem with the pedophilic crap you're defending in the OP of this very thread. In fact, it is clear that what you do have a big problem with is people objecting to such pedophilic crap, who think that children ought to be protected from sexual perverts.

"In fact, it is clear that what you do have a big problem with is people objecting to such pedophilic crap, who think that children ought to be protected from sexual perverts."

Thinks such peoples are bigots, that it's bigotry to object to children being subjected to The Perverts Agenda:

zA7gCJj8RiKQIKSyDaW2kA.png
What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you quoting. You are as psychotic as Blaylock if not worse.

You have the tag of Bigotry in your OP, why is that tag there if you do not think that peoples who want to prevent children from being subjected to The Perverts Agenda aka the LGBTQ Agenda are not bigots? So to not want children subjected to discussions about anal sex and boys being taught that cutting their dicks off is completely natural that's bigotry?
Since your to stupid to get it, I'll explain. The bigotry tag is aimed at those who are railing against any form of sex ed, as child abuse, as part of their wider anti LGBT agenda. People like you and Blaylock,

Why do you want children subjected to the LGBTQ Agenda? That's NOT sex education, sex education is teaching children at an APPROPRIATE age about things like contraception because if contraception isn't used then girls get pregnant....men violating each others rectums is NOT included, why do you want young boys taught about anal sex?

ee a book titled The Last Undercover for a detailed story of the investigation circa 2006. All the undercover agent had to do to get into the org was call up a homosexual travel agency and ask if they sold sex tours to countries that had male child prostitutes. The very helpful faggot was happy to put him in touch with NAMBLA members to 'share' tours with.
No one ever said that there are not perverts who prey on children- sometimes of the sane sex.. The are not homosexuals who have are appropriate relations with adults. Those are the people who I defend. Not the pedophiles.

Yet you do defend UNICEF sex education for K-6, amirite?
Where was it stated that the sex ed. involved 6 tear olds.?

Why do you post so much about children and children and sex together? It's an obsession with you, why is that, your interest in children and children and sex together is what, I mean as you are a Homosexual man and 70 years in age, so an old Homosexual man with an obsession of posting a lot about children and children and sex together? Seems a bit weird.

If you Report my post like a little whining bitch then we'll know why you post so much about children and children and sex together....
That is fucking idiotic. Making assumptions about me is idiotic. And look who the fuck is talking about posting about children!

ee a book titled The Last Undercover for a detailed story of the investigation circa 2006. All the undercover agent had to do to get into the org was call up a homosexual travel agency and ask if they sold sex tours to countries that had male child prostitutes. The very helpful faggot was happy to put him in touch with NAMBLA members to 'share' tours with.
No one ever said that there are not perverts who prey on children- sometimes of the sane sex.. The are not homosexuals who have are appropriate relations with adults. Those are the people who I defend. Not the pedophiles.

Why do you post so much about children and children and sex together? It's an obsession with you, why is that, your interest in children and children and sex together is what, I mean as you are a Homosexual man and 70 years in age, so an old Homosexual man with an obsession of posting a lot about children and children and sex together? Seems a bit weird.

If you Report my post like a little whining bitch then we'll know why you post so much about children and children and sex together....
That is fucking idiotic. Making assumptions about me is idiotic. And look who the fuck is talking about posting about children!

It is not an assumption you have frequently posted about this type of topic, children and children and them being taught about sex specifically the LGBTQ type of things.

I have a right to post about children, as I'm a parent I have four children and parents have a natural interest in the well being of children and also to instinctively want to protect ALL children from being subjected to perverts and The Perverts Agenda.

'Progressive' tabloid, gushing over Commie pedophile Harry Hay as some sort of 'hero'. Disgusting vermin, but fine with Bernie's Deviants and all Democrats.

Article is by a college professor in a 'Journalism' dept. Anybody here think some hapless student who didn't kiss her ass and parrot her filthy lies passed her classes? ....

Meet Pioneer of Gay Rights, Harry Hay
And your problem with this article - besides that it promotes equality for gays -is what exactly......Oh I know , he was a communist and allegedly associated with NAMBLA. Let me tell you something. Both communism as it was known then, and NAMBLA are dead, and I have a big problem with both. NAMBLA existed in a different time and culture and has no relevance for the gay rights movement or sex education today, and has not for a long time. Some history about NAMBLA:

Brief history of the modern childlove movement

So spare me the horseshit
Anyone associated with NAMBLA doesn’t deserve the time of day.
Actually for once I agree, but you would be hard pressed to actually find someone who is associated with NAMBLA any more. They have no relevance in todays events or politics and in no way associated with the modern gay rights movement..
Well several arrests helped them decide to go low profile. The gay rights movement WAS associated with NAMBLA - they ditched them when they realised this was an association that would obviously hold them back.
It’s quite damning that they were associated with them at all at any time.
A long long LONG FUCKING time ago! Get over it. It's pathetic that you people have to harp on ancient history to try to prove that gays are dangerous for children or that any advocates for gays would endorse pedophilia.
angelica_tea.jpg

State EXACTLY what in the OP defends pedophilia or shut the fuck up with your slanderous, moronic bull s•••.

It's not slander to tell the truth. Anyone who is following this thread can go back and read your OP. Even as quoted from a pro-faggot source, with the slant that it tries to put on the story, it is quite clear what is going on. The UN is promoting an agenda that involves sexually manipulating and indoctrinating young children in a manner that cannot possibly be intended to serve any other purpose than to groom them for further sexual exploitation and abuse. And you are condemning “the religious right” for objecting to thsi overtly-pedophilic agenda. This means that you are defending this pedophilic agenda. There is no spin that you can put on this, that will hide what it is that you are standing for, here, and what it very strongly indicates about your own depraved character.

Last edited:
More made up bulls•••. I presented the history but you are to mentally lazy and deficient to read it, or too afraid of the truth.

You certainly don't seem to have any problem with the pedophilic crap you're defending in the OP of this very thread. In fact, it is clear that what you do have a big problem with is people objecting to such pedophilic crap, who think that children ought to be protected from sexual perverts.
State EXACTLY what in the OP defends pedophilia or shut the fuck up with your slanderous, moronic bull shit.

It's not slander to tell the truth. Anyone who is following this thread can go back and read your OP. Even as quoted from a pro-faggot source, with the slant that it tries to put on the story, it is quite clear what is going on. The UN is promoting a n agenda that involves sexually manipulating and indoctrinating young children in a manner that cannot possibly be intended to serve any other purpose than to groom them for further sexual exploitation and abuse. And you are condemning “the religious right” for objecting to thsi overtly-pedophilic agenda. This means that you are defending ths p-edophilic agenda. There is no spin that you can put on this, that will hide what it is that you are standing for, here, and what it very strongly indicates about your own depraved character.

"The UN is promoting a n agenda that involves sexually manipulating and indoctrinating young children in a manner that cannot possibly be intended to serve any other purpose than to groom them for further sexual exploitation and abuse."

Yes Bob and we have also posted multiple links in this thread to illustrate that is exactly what the UN is doing, I have posted multiple links in this thread myself from MAINSTREAM publications from The Times of London to The Associated Press.

Why do you [TheRegressivePervert] post so much about children and children and sex together? It's an obsession with you, why is that, your interest in children and children and sex together is what, I mean as you are a Homosexual man and 70 years in age, so an old Homosexual man with an obsession of posting a lot about children and children and sex together? Seems a bit weird.

I think it's quite obvious why.

A long long LONG FUCKING time ago!

So by that logic - The SS loaded 6 million Jews, 7 million Russian Civillians, 300,000 Serbs, 200,000 Gypsies, 2,000 Jehovah's Witnesses, and God knows how many others - But that was "A long long LONG FUCKING time ago" .... Right ? You pathetic douchebag
The difference, dumb fuck , is that those who are Nazis today are still the same Nazi that existed then. Gay people today are not the same people who my have been misguided and cavorted with NAMBLA decades ago.

Republicans attack the born. They've been doing it for years. Because they are heartless and mean. They pretend they aren't by pretending to care for those in utero.
Oh, stop killing.

Then once they are born?

Fuk 'em, it's not MY kid. Why should I give a sh!t?

So by that logic - The SS loaded 6 million Jews, 7 million Russian Civillians, 300,000 Serbs, 200,000 Gypsies, 2,000 Jehovah's Witnesses, and God knows how many others - But that was "A long long LONG FUCKING time ago" .... Right ? You pathetic douchebag
The difference, dumb fuck , is that those who are Nazis today are still the same Nazi that existed then. Gay people today are not the same people who my have been misguided and cavorted with NAMBLA decades ago.

Yes the Fag Militia has certainly changed - they are no longer hiding the fact that they want to recruit Children

Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want To Indoctrinate Kids?

"I would very much like for many of these young boys to grow up and start fucking men. I want lots of young ladies to develop into young women who voraciously munch box. I want this just as badly as many parents want their own kids to grow up and rub urinary tracts together to trade proteins and forcefully excrete a baby." Daniel Villarreal Queerty.com

It is not an assumption you have frequently posted about this type of topic, children and children and them being taught about sex specifically the LGBTQ type of things.

I have a right to post about children, as I'm a parent I have four children and parents have a natural interest in the well being of children and also to instinctively want to protect ALL children from being subjected to perverts and The Perverts Agenda.

He has never objected anywhere that I've seen being opposed to teaching children about such perverted stuff as 'fisting' and the whole list of other fetishes sickos like himself have a penchant for, so yes, he's fine with teaching children that such perversions are fine, and the kiddies should 'experiment' with them n stuff. He merely avoids denouncing homos for anything, and changes the subject, or posts some lies.

The difference, dumb f••• , is that those who are Nazis today are still the same Nazi that existed then.

Really? The ignorant skinheads of today, who sometimes are identified with such terms as “Neo Nazi”, are the same people as the genuine Nazis that infested Germany up until more than seventy years ago? I doubt if more than a tiny handful of modern “Nazis” have any grasp about what genuine Naziism was about, long before any of them were even born.

Gay people today are not the same people who my [sic] have been misguided and cavorted with NAMBLA decades ago.

All that changed was that you've been less open about it, than you used to be.

"Gay people today are not the same people who my have been misguided and cavorted with NAMBLA decades ago."

Are you sure about that? Others are not so sure they are not the same:

^^^^ Young boy Twerking at a Gay Pride Perverts Parade.

635711281948630902-Gays007.JPG

gay%2Bpride%2BNY%2B2015.jpg

^^^^ Young boy dressed as a girl.

^^^^ Faggots enjoying the above disgusting display in front of a young girl.

You are a 70 year old Homosexual man why do you have this strange interest in posting about children and children and sex, specifically in posting about children being taught the LGBTQ thing?

You have been asked this multiple times and each time you refuse to give either an adequate response or the majority of times you give NO response but get all Passive-Aggressive.

"Gay people today are not the same people who my have been misguided and cavorted with NAMBLA decades ago."

Anyone who finds this acceptable should be shot post haste!!!

Republicans attack the born. They've been doing it for years. Because they are heartless and mean. They pretend they aren't by pretending to care for those in utero.
Oh, stop killing.

Then once they are born?

Fuk 'em, it's not MY kid. Why should I give a sh!t?
bj.jpg

Anyone who finds this acceptable should be shot post haste!!!

They're not worth the cost of a bullet.

A good, heavy, blunt object, such as a baseball bat or a sledge hammer, is reusable.

Forum List

Back