The Religious Right Takes on UN Children’s Agency Over Sex Education

#204: Why should one wonder about no one replying to posts? The act of writing can't be compared to the painting of the Cistine Chapel. For whom? We give a flying rat's rear end about that. We know that some prisoners are learning despite appearances. But to see the cowardice to address the objective material: Picaro would not dare to address the content of the Marx-Derrida post excerpt from Specters of Marx, which work we have posted today, because we see where, like the religious zealots, Picaro is information compromised. Ignorance is not as universal as it may appear, which also seems to be a screenal space function on this board. Others are secretly learning.

Does #204 have the courage to argue the content of its own post? Why does no one ever answer the badger?

Step uo to the plate buttercup - you have no clue as to what you're talking about or can't even cite what story your talking about - WHAT STORY WOULD YOU LIKE TO REFUTE .... I'm all ear dude. You know if brains were your last name your first would be shitfer .... batter up

UPDATED: HOAX! This Florida Teacher Strapped on a Dildo to Teach Sex Ed. Then Things Got *Weird*

The fake story was started by Modern Women Digest. After it was revealed to be steaming pile of horseshit, they scrubbed the article from their site to avoid another further embarrassment.

http://modernwomandigest.com/jacksonville-florida-teacher-suspended-shocking-sex-ed-demonstration/

Also, there isn't any Clinton Middle School in Duval County.

List of schools in Duval County, Florida - Wikipedia

I guess all that matters is you believe it, Mr. Shitfer Brains. :lol:

Explicit & NOT Debunked: Yes, This Lady IS Teaching School Kids Sex Ed with a Strap-on Dildo

from a nutcase antigubmint pro treasonous militia site? :rofl:

ten to one they made the video themselves.

dupe

Step uo to the plate buttercup - you have no clue as to what you're talking about or can't even cite what story your talking about - WHAT STORY WOULD YOU LIKE TO REFUTE .... I'm all ear dude. You know if brains were your last name your first would be shitfer .... batter up

UPDATED: HOAX! This Florida Teacher Strapped on a Dildo to Teach Sex Ed. Then Things Got *Weird*

The fake story was started by Modern Women Digest. After it was revealed to be steaming pile of horseshit, they scrubbed the article from their site to avoid another further embarrassment.

http://modernwomandigest.com/jacksonville-florida-teacher-suspended-shocking-sex-ed-demonstration/

Also, there isn't any Clinton Middle School in Duval County.

List of schools in Duval County, Florida - Wikipedia

I guess all that matters is you believe it, Mr. Shitfer Brains. :lol:

Explicit & NOT Debunked: Yes, This Lady IS Teaching School Kids Sex Ed with a Strap-on Dildo

from a nutcase antigubmint pro treasonous militia site? :rofl:

ten to one they made the video themselves.

dupe
He really is stupid enough to believe it though.

Harry Hay

Hay was a Satanist, a follower of Aleister Crowley he participated in Satanic rituals at “the Los Angeles lodge of the Order of the Eastern Temple"

He also openly endorsed pederasty as an essential part of the “gay rights” movement.

• When NAMBLA was denied a role in the 1986 Los Angeles “Gay Pride Parade,” marcher Harry Hay donned a sweatshirt printed with the legend, “NAMBLA Walks With Me.” Timmons writes that Hay, “could not contain his outrage” that NAMBLA was excluded (Timmons:296). More recently, as reported in the NAMBLA Bulletin, Hay was a featured speaker at NAMBLA’s annual membership conference, June 24-25, 1994:
  • The PinkSwastika 4th Edition - Final

No better than that other scumbnag you prostrate yourself to - Harvey Milk - may he burn in hell if there is such a place.

Yes, Milk is major hero and pedo. Mathew Sheperd is another, with two arrests as a juvenile involving 8 year old boys. That play the deviants made up is still making the rounds to this day, trying to make some kind of martyr out the dope dealing pedo who got murdered by his fellow homo dope dealer buddies.

A long long LONG F•••ING time ago! Get over it. It's pathetic that you people have to harp on ancient history to try to prove that gays are dangerous for children or that any advocates for gays would endorse pedophilia.

You started this very thread, only a few days ago, with an OP that indirectly endorses pedophilia. We don't have to go back very far at all. We can find it in what you, yourself have posted, very recently.

ee a book titled The Last Undercover for a detailed story of the investigation circa 2006. All the undercover agent had to do to get into the org was call up a homosexual travel agency and ask if they sold sex tours to countries that had male child prostitutes. The very helpful faggot was happy to put him in touch with NAMBLA members to 'share' tours with.
No one ever said that there are not perverts who prey on children- sometimes of the sane sex.. The are not homosexuals who have are appropriate relations with adults. Those are the people who I defend. Not the pedophiles.

Yet you do defend UNICEF sex education for K-6, amirite?

A long long LONG F•••ING time ago! Get over it. It's pathetic that you people have to harp on ancient history to try to prove that gays are dangerous for children or that any advocates for gays would endorse pedophilia.

You started this very thread, only a few days ago, with an OP that indirectly endorses pedophilia. We don't have to go back very far at all. We can find it in what you, yourself have posted, very recently.
You are a ridiculous delusional, crackpot if you actually think that my OP endorsed pedophile. Just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up and stop proving what a crazy fuck you are.

More made up bulls•••. I presented the history but you are to mentally lazy and deficient to read it, or too afraid of the truth.

You certainly don't seem to have any problem with the pedophilic crap you're defending in the OP of this very thread. In fact, it is clear that what you do have a big problem with is people objecting to such pedophilic crap, who think that children ought to be protected from sexual perverts.

ee a book titled The Last Undercover for a detailed story of the investigation circa 2006. All the undercover agent had to do to get into the org was call up a homosexual travel agency and ask if they sold sex tours to countries that had male child prostitutes. The very helpful faggot was happy to put him in touch with NAMBLA members to 'share' tours with.
No one ever said that there are not perverts who prey on children- sometimes of the sane sex.. The are not homosexuals who have are appropriate relations with adults. Those are the people who I defend. Not the pedophiles.

Where was it stated that the sex ed. involved 6 tear olds.?

More made up bulls•••. I presented the history but you are to mentally lazy and deficient to read it, or too afraid of the truth.

You certainly don't seem to have any problem with the pedophilic crap you're defending in the OP of this very thread. In fact, it is clear that what you do have a big problem with is people objecting to such pedophilic crap, who think that children ought to be protected from sexual perverts.
State EXACTLY what in the OP defends pedophilia or shut the fuck up with your slanderous, moronic bull shit.

"In fact, it is clear that what you do have a big problem with is people objecting to such pedophilic crap, who think that children ought to be protected from sexual perverts."

Thinks such peoples are bigots, that it's bigotry to object to children being subjected to The Perverts Agenda:

zA7gCJj8RiKQIKSyDaW2kA.png

The perverted filth that you are defending in the OP of this very thread are not about “appropriate relations with adults”. They are very specifically going after children. That is who and what you are defending.

"In fact, it is clear that what you do have a big problem with is people objecting to such pedophilic crap, who think that children ought to be protected from sexual perverts."

Thinks such peoples are bigots, that it's bigotry to object to children being subjected to The Perverts Agenda:

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you quoting. You are as psychotic as Blaylock if not worse.

The perverted filth that you are defending in the OP of this very thread are not about “appropriate relations with adults”. They are very specifically going after children. That is who and what you are defending.
Moron!!

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you quoting. You are as psychotic as Blaylock if not worse.

You have the tag of Bigotry in your OP, why is that tag there if you do not think that peoples who want to prevent children from being subjected to The Perverts Agenda aka the LGBTQ Agenda are not bigots? So to not want children subjected to discussions about anal sex and boys being taught that cutting their dicks off is completely natural that's bigotry?

Oh, and by the way, if anybody finds the links I posted useful and want to save them, do so now; the usual practice is for Pedo-Patriot to wait for certain mods to log on, and then snivel to have my posts deleted, so if you want them get them now, as they will probably be gone later.

I don't think the mods are playing along with his game any more. I think they must be getting as fed up with his pro-child-abuse crap as you and I are.

Moron!!

^^^^ The Progressive Pervert.

Where was it stated that the sex ed. involved 6 tear olds.?

Why do you post so much about children and children and sex together? It's an obsession with you, why is that, your interest in children and children and sex together is what, I mean as you are a Homosexual man and 70 years in age, so an old Homosexual man with an obsession of posting a lot about children and children and sex together? Seems a bit weird.

If you Report my post like a little whining bitch then we'll know why you post so much about children and children and sex together....

You have the tag of Bigotry in your OP, why is that tag there if you do not think that peoples who want to prevent children from being subjected to The Perverts Agenda aka the LGBTQ Agenda are not bigots? So to not want children subjected to discussions about anal sex and boys being taught that cutting their dicks off is completely natural that's bigotry?
Since your to stupid to get it, I'll explain. The bigotry tag is aimed at those who are railing against any form of sex ed, as child abuse, as part of their wider anti LGBT agenda. People like you and Blaylock,

Forum List

Back