The religious myth of forgiveness is a gift to yourself

Sociopath. No surprise.

That was my assessment as well.

That's not an empathic response. Evaluating, analyzing, correcting, educating and doing one up to others is violent communication according to Marshall Rosenberg, founder of NVC.

I thought TM was banned. You guys are still talking about her?

shes not banned.... and she is up to her usual hack crap. :eusa_shhh:

I have no intentions of being empathic with or to her.

I dont even know why someone banned me.

I was never told.

I merely accidently clicked on the wrong button and found out I wasnt banned

I didnt know being human was a crime needing forgivance

It's not. It's not a crime to be human, but it can seem that way posting on some forums. Lots of judging going on.

good thing they are all such good christians and forgiving and all

Most of them aren't Christians, so they don't have to worry about being "good" or "forgiving".

I'm in the process of learning how to not demand anything from any poster here. Observe, feel what's alive in me in response to what I observe, discover what I need, and then make a request.

TM, can I ask you something? Does it ever happen to you that you try to tell the truth and you make a mistake? I can tell from your name, Truthmatters, that truth is a value to you. Sometimes I find myself acting in ways that aren't in harmony with my values.

Last edited:
It's not. It's not a crime to be human, but it can seem that way posting on some forums. Lots of judging going on.

Most of them aren't Christians, so they don't have to worry about being "good" or "forgiving".

I'm in the process of learning how to not demand anything from any poster here. Observe, feel what's alive in me in response to what I observe, discover what I need, and then make a request.

TM, can I ask you something? Does it ever happen to you that you try to tell the truth and you make a mistake? I can tell from your name, Truthmatters, that truth is a value to you. Sometimes I find myself acting in ways that aren't in harmony with my values.

Which is why i call her liesmatters... it is more of who she really is... then the nic she wants to see herself as.

yes I have made mistakes and I have apologised also.

There many examples on this site of me doing just that.

I appologise more than anyeon I know on here.

If Im found wrong on the facts I do it.

I never get much credit for it though.

I have not been appologised to much by the ohter side.

I catch them lying all the time.

Forum List

Back