The religious myth of forgiveness is a gift to yourself

you are pretty typical of the christians Ive met.

not very christ like

Christ would have healed you of your demons.

I can't do that. I can just tell you, if you aren't schizophrenic, you do a really good impression of one.

But I know you are. Why not answer? Are you schizophrenic?

You are nothing but mean to me and others on here.

I dont believe in the myths you believe in.

That is part of the point of this thread.

Here you are spreading your jesus inspired hate on me and calling me names because I dont believve what you believe/.

This is why your party and religion are dying.

Because it is an intellectual process and most religions try to make an emotional one that is an emotional benifit to the forgiver.

Its a myth.

To really forgive you have to understand.

You can find peace without having to forgive.

They were wrong not you.

why should it eat at the harmed that the person who harmed you is so bad they dont deserve forgivance?

Hate and desire for retribution is what tears people up.

You can give hate up and retribution and still not forgive.

This HAS TO be why you're such a hateful person. You have to learn to forgive and love yourself before you can show forgiveness and love to someone else.

What's happened to you to make you so bitter toward other people? If someone doesn't agree with you on ANY subject they're automatically on your "hate" list. I can't imagine what your life is really like.....it sounds pretty sad!

Forgive my self for what?

I didnt do anything that needed forgiving

So you have NEVER sinned against another person? You have NEVER done anything wrong? You must be a Saint! Lol! I never met a "perfect" person before :lol:

Because you can not understand what Im saying is not a reflection on me

Of course that's not true. A hallmark of intellectualism and intelligence is the ability to communicate ideas.

And schizophrenics ALWAYS believe that people don't understand them because there's something wrong with the people who don't understand. You believe they aren't privy to the vast understanding that you have, and that means they can't understand the *real* story...or they are being controlled by some other force....or there's some sort of conspiracy against the schizophrenic. Schizophrenics never grasp that people don't understand them because they don't make sense. Because a schizophrenic believes they are making sense, and the REST of the world has a problem.

you are pretty typical of the christians Ive met.

not very christ like

Christ would have healed you of your demons.

I can't do that. I can just tell you, if you aren't schizophrenic, you do a really good impression of one.

But I know you are. Why not answer? Are you schizophrenic?

You are nothing but mean to me and others on here.

I dont believe in the myths you believe in.

That is part of the point of this thread.

Here you are spreading your jesus inspired hate on me and calling me names because I dont believve what you believe/.

This is why your party and religion are dying.

Are you schizophrenic?

When were you diagnosed?

see how these "christains" seek so hard to cause me pain in whatever silly manner they can think of?

Christains are so often so very unchristain

I agree with Ghandi.

a Lilttle christianity would do christians some good

see how these "christains" seek so hard to cause me pain in whatever silly manner they can think of?

YOU start the conversation, then bash Christians for telling you what they think and believe! You are completely nuts.....

You better listen to what Koshergirl is telling you...think about it. Because i think she hit the nail right on the head, you ARE CRAZY!

Can you function without findoing a way to forgive someone a horrible act?

Of course you can.

You just have to be in control of your full self enough to understand the world contains people so deeply flawed they deserve no forgiveness.

Its called being and adult.

I forgive you for butchering the English language.

YOU start the conversation, then bash Christians for telling you what they think and believe! You are completely nuts.....

You better listen to what Koshergirl is telling you...think about it. Because i think she hit the nail right on the head, you ARE CRAZY!

I started this thread because in another thread I was told to leave for giving my opinion.

You people have been attacking me here, you did it

Whether they deserve it or not is beside the point. The question is whether you are going to carry around hate and resentment and anger at someone your whole life, or are you going to try to let it go?

Because it is an intellectual process and most religions try to make an emotional one that is an emotional benifit to the forgiver.

Its a myth.

To really forgive you have to understand.

You can find peace without having to forgive.

They were wrong not you.

why should it eat at the harmed that the person who harmed you is so bad they dont deserve forgivance?

Hate and desire for retribution is what tears people up.

You can give hate up and retribution and still not forgive.

This HAS TO be why you're such a hateful person. You have to learn to forgive and love yourself before you can show forgiveness and love to someone else.

What's happened to you to make you so bitter toward other people? If someone doesn't agree with you on ANY subject they're automatically on your "hate" list. I can't imagine what your life is really like.....it sounds pretty sad!

you even lied about some silly hate list I had.

You NEVER complain to the people on here call me all sorts of names.

You are the typical christain I have met all my life.

Jesus was a great philosopher.

Very few christains I have ever met truely tried to honor what he said.

I started this thread because in another thread I was told to leave for giving my opinion.

You were not told to leave. You were told to behave.

I was told to not make you sad.

which meant you didnt want me to discuss my opinion on it because it would make you sad.

I graciously walked away.

BTW you are welcome to say anything here you believe. it wont make me sad.

Unless you are schizophrenic, asking you to answer that question wouldn't cause "pain". You think your pain is caused intentionally by others when they ask you questions you don't want to answer.

It isn't. It's a symptom of your disease that you believe so.

I was told to not make you sad.

which meant you didnt want me to discuss my opinion on it because it would make you sad.

I graciously walked away.

BTW you are welcome to say anything here you believe. it wont make me sad.

Liar. You just said that our questions cause you pain.

I suppose that isn't technically sadness, but it's close enough.

Answer the question...are you schizophrenic?

Forum List

Back