The religious myth of forgiveness is a gift to yourself

It's not. It's not a crime to be human, but it can seem that way posting on some forums. Lots of judging going on.

good thing they are all such good christians and forgiving and all

Most of them aren't Christians, so they don't have to worry about being "good" or "forgiving".

I'm in the process of learning how to not demand anything from any poster here. Observe, feel what's alive in me in response to what I observe, discover what I need, and then make a request.

TM, can I ask you something? Does it ever happen to you that you try to tell the truth and you make a mistake? I can tell from your name, Truthmatters, that truth is a value to you. Sometimes I find myself acting in ways that aren't in harmony with my values.

The thought of SD counseling TD scares the shit out of me.

Seriously.

Wicked Attraction : Investigation Discovery

It's not. It's not a crime to be human, but it can seem that way posting on some forums. Lots of judging going on.

good thing they are all such good christians and forgiving and all

Most of them aren't Christians, so they don't have to worry about being "good" or "forgiving".

I'm in the process of learning how to not demand anything from any poster here. Observe, feel what's alive in me in response to what I observe, discover what I need, and then make a request.

TM, can I ask you something? Does it ever happen to you that you try to tell the truth and you make a mistake? I can tell from your name, Truthmatters, that truth is a value to you. Sometimes I find myself acting in ways that aren't in harmony with my values.

Do you maintain that only Christians try to be "good" or "forgiving"?

And I think it's obvious that TM has no idea when she's lying and when she's not.

carli you are just like most of the christains I know, completely unable to live within the religion you chose

You can't distinguish reality from fantasy, TM, so what you say on any subject is suspect, always.

more jesusy type behavior.

You guys are why people dont much like religion anymore

I know you think its about insulting me.

You are why people dont like christianity anymore.

Too many unkind christians

this is how Christains today follow Jesus in being kind and accepting

Last edited:
carli you are just like most of the christains I know, completely unable to live within the religion you chose

I'm a Christian....but i have NEVER said i was perfect. God knows i'm not, He doesn't expect me to be. He also doesn't expect Christians to put up with fools (yes, it's in the Bible).

I know you think its about insulting me.

You are why people dont like christianity anymore.

Too many unkind christians

Which is also a lie.

I'm not insulting you, TM. I'm describing you. You can't stay on topic..the contributions you do make are insane. If they make sense at all, they're lies.

I don't think you do it on purpose. I think you're schizophrenic.

Everyone is cooperating on this thread and bringing such great example of non-empathic responses to each other.

What's really challenging is to take what seems like an insult, (or even IS an insult), and see what the need is underneath it.

OK, I'm gonna try this post again.

Thanks for illustrating my point KG. Great job!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back