The religious myth of forgiveness is a gift to yourself

Thank you for illustrating mine...actually, for illustrating two of mine...

1. Crazy people talk to a conversation that nobody else is privy to.
2. Crazy people travel in flocks.

Last edited:
Diagnosing strangers on the internet is one of the more crazy practices I've ever seen. It's called practicing medicine without a license.

You're crazy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow&ob=av2e]Britney Spears - Oops!...I Did It Again - YouTube[/ame]

Define "crazy". I have a feeling it's a honor to be called crazy by you!

Tell us all about your vast knowledge of mental health, particularly the philosophy of wellness, recovery and resilience!

That's the convo you're having with yourself, Sky. I'm not interested in it and it has nothing to do with anything that's happening here and now.

Sure I'm acknowledging your posts, because the posts are real.

But I'm not participating in a conversation about a completely unrelated topic from another thread that I'm not interested in.

See the difference?

Of course you don't.

But I'm not participating in a conversation about a completely unrelated topic from another thread that I'm not interested in.

See the difference?

Of course you don't.

It's not exactly like you're posting on the topic of forgiveness, now is it? My avie smiles at your victorian role model avie.

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/219879-durable-us-recovery-at-hand.html

Not one here apologised to me for lying repetedly by saying this article had no facts in it.

Just bold faced lies in the face of obvious facts.

i dont have much respect for liars

From that thread:

Zoom-boing said:
You are the one calling these CEOs fools

Lair! Go get the post where I called these CEOs fools! Go get it NOW! If you don't produce it you are again proven to be a liar!

You are saying they did not use the very facts they stated they used to make their predictions for the future market.

A CEO would have to be a fool not to employ facts in such a decision

You have not produced a post of mine that calls these CEOs fools, as you claimed I said.

You are a liar.

Where is your apology to me for lying about what I never said?

You are also the one in that thread who is repeatedly using opinions as facts and ignoring all posters who have pointed this out to you.

You are a liar.

But I forgive you, for a schizo knows not what they do.

Last edited:

See the difference?

Of course you don't.

It's not exactly like you're posting on the topic of forgiveness, now is it? My avie smiles at your victorian role model.

I'm sure that made sense to you.

:cuckoo::lol:

See the difference?

Of course you don't.

It's not exactly like you're posting on the topic of forgiveness, now is it? My avie smiles at your victorian role model.

I'm sure that made sense to you.

:cuckoo::lol:

Yep, my avie, real pics, real time, your avie, victorian.

My avie isn't Victorian. I'm sorry you're as ignorant about history as you are about everything else.

So...

Sky barges into a thread about a schizophrenic...to make the thread all about her and her own mental health issues.

She isn't schizo, though...she's a narcissistic sociopath.

"A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:
  • React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
  • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
  • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
  • Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
  • Need constant attention and admiration
  • Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
  • Have obsessive self-interest
  • Pursue mainly selfish goals"
Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

"
People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong. They may often violate the law and the rights of others, landing in frequent trouble or conflict. They may lie, behave violently, and have drug and alcohol problems. And people with antisocial personality disorder may not be able to fulfill responsibilities to family, work or school.
Antisocial personality disorder is sometimes known as sociopathic personality disorder. A sociopath is a particularly severe form of antisocial personality disorder. "

Antisocial personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

"
People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong. They may often violate the law and the rights of others, landing in frequent trouble or conflict. They may lie, behave violently, and have drug and alcohol problems. And people with antisocial personality disorder may not be able to fulfill responsibilities to family, work or school.
Antisocial personality disorder is sometimes known as sociopathic personality disorder. A sociopath is a particularly severe form of antisocial personality disorder. "

Antisocial personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

Who are you diagnosing at anti-social? Yourself? You think because you can google some disorder you can recognize who is and is not anti-social?

Lot's of people in mental hospitals think they're doctors too.

Forum List

Back