The religious myth of forgiveness is a gift to yourself

I started this thread because in another thread I was told to leave for giving my opinion.

You people have been attacking me here, you did it

You were not told to leave. You were told to behave.

I was told to not make you sad.

which meant you didnt want me to discuss my opinion on it because it would make you sad.

I graciously walked away.

BTW you are welcome to say anything here you believe. it wont make me sad.

By pooping in my thread. It's a good thread, and doesn't deserve to be derailed.

Fuck off, poop. You don't own any thread here. You aren't a mod, and nobody elected you as the classroom monitor. You're just an internet twit who thinks she's a LOT more important than she is.

I spoke of nothing but the subject matter.

You just didnt like my opinion on it.

which meant you didnt want me to discuss my opinion on it because it would make you sad.

By pooping in my thread. It's a good thread, and doesn't deserve to be derailed.

I was right on topic in that thread.

You just didnt like my opinion.

Liar. You just said that our questions cause you pain.

I suppose that isn't technically sadness, but it's close enough.

Answer the question...are you schizophrenic?

Please retrieve the post where I siad what you claimed?

see how these "christains" seek so hard to cause me pain in whatever silly manner they can think of?

Christains are so often so very unchristain

Bingo.

And why do you repeatedly use "christain" when you know people already doubt your intelligence? I know you're doing that one on purpose....do you really want people to think you're even more stupid than you actually are?

That's also a symptom of schizophrenia. Weird little habits and mannerisms undertaken to make a "point" that only is made in your own mind.

Liar. You just said that our questions cause you pain.

I suppose that isn't technically sadness, but it's close enough.

Answer the question...are you schizophrenic?

Please retrieve the post where I siad what you claimed?

you cant can you?

Because i never said it.

like a good Christian Im sure you will apologise

koshergirl fails the christian test

There's only one test, and I passed with flying colors.

Sorry to disappoint you.

BTW, if I were you, and I said "You fail the Christian test " you would whine that I was forcing my religion down your throat.

Because it is an intellectual process and most religions try to make an emotional one that is an emotional benifit to the forgiver.

Its a myth.

To really forgive you have to understand.

You can find peace without having to forgive.

They were wrong not you.

why should it eat at the harmed that the person who harmed you is so bad they dont deserve forgivance?

Hate and desire for retribution is what tears people up.

You can give hate up and retribution and still not forgive.

This HAS TO be why you're such a hateful person. You have to learn to forgive and love yourself before you can show forgiveness and love to someone else.

What's happened to you to make you so bitter toward other people? If someone doesn't agree with you on ANY subject they're automatically on your "hate" list. I can't imagine what your life is really like.....it sounds pretty sad!

you even lied about some silly hate list I had.

You NEVER complain to the people on here call me all sorts of names.

You are the typical christain I have met all my life.

Show me where i said you have a HATE list....honestly, i don't remember saying anything like that.

Why should I complain to people? They're saying how they feel, and you have never given me any reason to defend you.

You don't know me.....

Sociopath. No surprise.

That was my assessment as well.

That's not an empathic response. Evaluating, analyzing, correcting, educating and doing one up to others is violent communication according to Marshall Rosenberg, founder of NVC.

I thought TM was banned. You guys are still talking about her?

It's impossible to analyze, correct or educate TM! Might as well talk to the dog.....

Forum List

Back