The Recipe for Peace

news stories are not offers, besides Olmert was indicted for corruption and lost his influence to offer anything... Show me an official offer or Plan, not cow manure!

How about you produce an official Palestinian offer or plan using the same criteria, or will you ignore the request like you always do ?

BDS

I don't see anything else that could work. Nobody is seriously trying to find peace.

Maybe BDS can kick something loose.

BDS

I don't see anything else that could work. Nobody is seriously trying to find peace.

Sure, another off-topic comment ignoring the entire discussion.
But remember that "BDS" similarly to the "3-No's" were the only thing prevented from peace with Egypt, congratulation - you are responsible for preventing the peace to the Palestinians, which means because of you more Palestinians die every day. :eusa_clap:

There is a huge difference between Journalist and Reporter..
Journalist write a story based on news and his/her opinion.
Reporter simply report about the event.
But I'm sure Wikipedia is just a news story.

And if you believe that you are even more a misguided fool that I had originally taken you for! :cuckoo:

There is a huge difference between Journalist and Reporter..
Journalist write a story based on news and his/her opinion.
Reporter simply report about the event.
But I'm sure Wikipedia is just a news story.

And if you believe that you are even more a misguided fool that I had originally taken you for! :cuckoo:

Said the high commisionaire of Palestinian human right only.

BDS

According to you " peace" means that Israel make ALL concessions including the destruction of the Jewish State. Ask why anyone in their right mind would think Israel would " agree" to this and there will be no response. :cuckoo:

I know I've said this a million times, but it is heartening to know that an Israeli and great writer can see that a long-lasting Peace is fed with Prosperity and Justice...The path now taken by Israel will lead to eventual destruction...The Hordes weaponry is growing...Listen to Amos Oz...
"This is the most far-reaching offer Israel can make. ... The Palestinian nation is rejecting this peace." -- Amos Oz, Jan. 5, 2001
Funny.

"Peace? No peace..."

Violent Islamists are the like the aliens from the movie "Independence Day." They don't want peace, they want us dead. You can't negotiate with them, they kill you if you try and break the cease-fires. So what can we do? Well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS8rcW52VJk]Independence Day - Let's nuke the bastards - YouTube[/ame]

"Peace? No peace..."

Violent Islamists are the like the aliens from the movie "Independence Day." They don't want peace, they want us dead. You can't negotiate with them, they kill you if you try and break the cease-fires. So what can we do? Well...

Independence Day - Let's nuke the bastards - YouTube

Another call for genocide by the Zionists. And textbook de-humanising language again.
How is it that you can't see your own fascism? Or that you see it, puff yourselves up and think "Boy! That fascism looks good on us!"

"Peace? No peace..."

Another call for genocide by the Zionists. And textbook de-humanising language again.
How is it that you can't see your own fascism? Or that you see it, puff yourselves up and think "Boy! That fascism looks good on us!"

OK chump, one more time...
This is a reaction to BEHAVIOR, not RACE.

"Peace? No peace..."

Another call for genocide by the Zionists. And textbook de-humanising language again. How is it that you can't see your own fascism? Or that you see it, puff yourselves up and think "Boy! That fascism looks good on us!"
Oh my God, what are you, like, fifteen years old or something?

Cry me a friggin' river, along with your side-order of Godwinisms.

How many of your Hamas heroes did the Israeli Defense Force turn into Purina Vulture Chow today?

The only good Hamas is a dead Hamas.

Last edited:
From a Jewish perspective this
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWo5CBNe5LU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWo5CBNe5LU[/ame]

Forum List

Back