The reason homosexuality is a choice

The majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males. You are a hetero male so if you are going to connect an orientation to pedophilia then it would be heterosexuality. How do you like seeing yourself compared to a child rapist?

Most peophilies are homosexuals.

Because if you are molesting boys. You are NOT a hetersexual.

The majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males. You are a hetero male so if you are going to connect an orientation to pedophilia then it would be heterosexuality. How do you like seeing yourself compared to a child rapist?

If you are molesting boys you are a child molester. You really don't know what you are talking about on this issue. It looks like you haven't even given your own position much thought which explains your contradictory and intellectually dishonest arguments.

If you are molesting boys you are a child molester.

Yes, a homosexual child molester.

Dumbass demonization attempts aside......do you know why you can't compare the two?

Shhh, it doesn't know.

Is there any degree of demonization difference between referring to a person as "it" and a poster trying to make gays analogous to pedophiles?

Of course. I don't know for sure that the poster in question is a man, woman, kid, ancient, transgender, eunuch or whatever.

I’ve also posted links that the FBI profile of a pedophile is a married, white, Christian male with two children of his own who is in his 40’s. That is THE most common description of a child molester in this country.

Lets say homosexuality is natural, that is- people are born that way, that still doesn't explain why gay men like taking it up the anus and why women like lick licking each others vagina and use dildos to have sex. The fact that women use dildos instead of a penis prove its all a choice, because naturally they would not be born wanting to use a dildo, just as men are not born wanting to have anal sex, both are learned sexual practices meaning it involves choice.

Homosexuality might actually be a choice. I've often wondered if a decision can be made at an unconcious level. I've heard many a gay man say they knew they were born gay, but were they? Many were raised in seriously dysfunctional households and don't understand the difference between proper and improper behavior. Kids have to be taught right from wrong and if they aren't given the proper instruction they'll figure it out on their own and often get it wrong.

There are few studies available to prove whether it's a choice or not because of political correctness. Oh well.

Really? There's a dude named Anderson Cooper who is a Vanderbilt, as well as worked for the CIA for 2 years who is a flaming queer.

Tell me again how "dysfunctional" a family needs to be to produce gays.

Nope. It's something a person is born with. Studies have been done, as well as proven this.

Not my fault you choose to live in ignorance, it's yours.

And you believe that if you're a Vanderbilt and have worked for the CIA that you didn't grow up in a dysfunctional household? :lol:

Studies have not proven that homosexuality is something you are born with. The jury is still out. You're either playing ignorant or are lying about this.

Doesn't the bible talk about not judging someone? Or you will be judged yourself.

I think that Sunni doesn't realize how much is is going against the will of the very religion he is supporting.

Shhh, it doesn't know.

Is there any degree of demonization difference between referring to a person as "it" and a poster trying to make gays analogous to pedophiles?

Of course. I don't know for sure that the poster in question is a man, woman, kid, ancient, transgender, eunuch or whatever.

I’ve also posted links that the FBI profile of a pedophile is a married, white, Christian male with two children of his own who is in his 40’s. That is THE most common description of a child molester in this country.

What does that have to do with referring to a person as "it?"

Homosexuality might actually be a choice. I've often wondered if a decision can be made at an unconcious level. I've heard many a gay man say they knew they were born gay, but were they? Many were raised in seriously dysfunctional households and don't understand the difference between proper and improper behavior. Kids have to be taught right from wrong and if they aren't given the proper instruction they'll figure it out on their own and often get it wrong.

There are few studies available to prove whether it's a choice or not because of political correctness. Oh well.

Really? There's a dude named Anderson Cooper who is a Vanderbilt, as well as worked for the CIA for 2 years who is a flaming queer.

Nope. It's something a person is born with. Studies have been done, as well as proven this.

And you believe that if you're a Vanderbilt and have worked for the CIA that you didn't grow up in a dysfunctional household? :lol:

Studies have not proven that homosexuality is something you are born with. The jury is still out. You're either playing ignorant or are lying about this.

That's playing into the homophobic position of manipulation rendering their claim to be supreme. It doesn't matter if homosexuality is learned, innate, or a conscious choice.

That's playing into the homophobic position of manipulation rendering their claim to be supreme. It doesn't matter if homosexuality is learned, innate, or a conscious choice.

The homophobic position? :lol: You've really stepped into it now! That's like playing the race card. When you do that, all bets are off and you've essentially closed your mind. Do that if you wish, but as a Scientist my job is to look at all the data rather than putting my head in the sand. And why would you say it doesn't matter if homosexuality is learned, innate or a choice? Why? It matters to those who seek the truth.

But what does that truth afford you? Does it change your view on the group in question?

Truth, pure and simple, cannot be denied nor does it require question.

It should be the ultimate goal for every aspect of a person's existence. :cool:

The truth is something to be known, not to be used as a weapon. While I do believe that the truth is much more important than someone's feelings or their subjective view of morality, it's also important to note that the truth should never be used as a weapon for discrimination. At least that's how I look at it.

Weather homosexuality is or isn't a choice, it's not my place to judge others. But it is an interesting topic.

But what does that truth afford you? Does it change your view on the group in question?

The truth affords you the truth. It would most certainly change your view on the group in question. That doesn't mean, however, that you would somehow find a reason to hate or discriminate gays.

But imagine if we discovered that some people are homosexuals because of a chemical imbalance and that one day they could electively obtain treatment if they so choose? Or perhaps some people are homosexuals because of traumatic experiences in childhood that could be reversed with the right counseling. All of this is speculation at this point since, as I've said, the jury is still out, but imagine the possibilities. Unfortunately, there seems to be many people who are afraid of finding the truth or want to maintain the status quo or whatever, so we may never know.

The homophobic position? :lol: You've really stepped into it now! That's like playing the race card. When you do that, all bets are off and you've essentially closed your mind. Do that if you wish, but as a Scientist my job is to look at all the data rather than putting my head in the sand. And why would you say it doesn't matter if homosexuality is learned, innate or a choice? Why? It matters to those who seek the truth.

Having a conclusion is not being closed minded and I guarantee there will not be a single issue raised that I will not give a direct response to. The homophobic position on the "nature" of sexual orientations is nothing but an empty distraction and rich with hypocrisy. Ie: it isn't normal for women to shave their naturally grown hair so if there is such a concern regarding violations of what is natural why don't we see a Stop Shaving! Campaign? Why aren't women told to not wear make up? That is unnatural as well. Homophobes cannot produce a legitimate argument against gays and equal rights but their cognitive dissonance impedes their ability to take a step back for that realization. To fill that void they have created several myths and false claims to justify their bigotry.

In the scientific world there are basically three categories: those who want to find scientific proof to justify their bigotry, those who want proof it is natural, and those who are in it strictly for gaining knowledge. The "unnatural" position is also hollow from anticipating the reaction of a "gay gene" being found. Would bigots suddenly drop their bigotry? Hell no. They'd say all science has proven is homosexuality is a disease and doctors need to create a vaccine. Homophobic parents would have ther newborns tested and "inoculated."

As to the question of why doesn't it matter if it's natural or not, it's not surprising that would be asked. It doesn't matter because there is no harm that needs to be avoided and no problem that needs to be solved. If by some miracle all homophobes had an epiphany about the selfishness and futility of their complaining the only changes would be fewer posts on message boards and more Americans rightfully being awarded equal protection under the Constitution.

They'd say all science has proven is homosexuality is a disease and doctors need to create a vaccine. ......parents would have ther newborns tested and "inoculated."
Homosexuality is NO different than any other disease.

If there was an vaccine that could be given to a child to prevent it.

Any normal parent would give the treatment to their child.

Forum List

Back