The reason homosexuality is a choice

Lets say homosexuality is natural, that is- people are born that way, that still doesn't explain why gay men like taking it up the anus and why women like lick licking each others vagina and use dildos to have sex. The fact that women use dildos instead of a penis prove its all a choice, because naturally they would not be born wanting to use a dildo, just as men are not born wanting to have anal sex, both are learned sexual practices meaning it involves choice.

Homosexuality might actually be a choice. I've often wondered if a decision can be made at an unconcious level. I've heard many a gay man say they knew they were born gay, but were they? Many were raised in seriously dysfunctional households and don't understand the difference between proper and improper behavior. Kids have to be taught right from wrong and if they aren't given the proper instruction they'll figure it out on their own and often get it wrong.

There are few studies available to prove whether it's a choice or not because of political correctness. Oh well.

Screw the studies. When you beat off, do you think of Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. If you think about Angelina Jolie one time and Brad Pitt the next, then I guess you can choose.

You can choose to fantasize about whoever but don't tell me you never found yourself attracted to someone without trying to (even if it was only briefly).

The choice/natural debate is a flawed argument. It is premised on the false assumption that natural=good.

But that assumption is completely false. There are many natural things that are bad. Violence, murder, intolerance, hatred, lying, cheating, etc are all very natural activities. Were we to accept that homosexual behavior is good because it's "natural", we would have to accept that violence, murder, etc are all good as well because those are natural as well.

In fact, it's one of the very premises of Christianity that the Natural man is an enemy of God and has been so since the Fall of Adam. It is the responsibility of every Christian to put off the natural man through the Atonement of Jesus Christ and be born again of the Spirit. It's the belief of a Christian that Jesus Christ has the power to change our very natures so that we have no more disposition to do evil.

Now all Christians have to ask themselves, do they actually believe that Christ can change a person's very nature or do they think this completely irrelevant natural/choice argument is something they should be focused on? Because if you give into this argument you've already ceded the point that if something is natural it's good.

The choice/natural debate is a flawed argument. It is premised on the false assumption that natural=good.

But that assumption is completely false. There are many natural things that are bad. Violence, murder, intolerance, hatred, lying, cheating, etc are all very natural activities.

Don't forget lead (a neurotoxin). various diseases and natural disasters like that earthquake that hit Haiti. 100% natural.

Also unnatural doesn't mean bad.

Most medicine is unnatural and no one would argue that all of it's bad.

A lot of our entertainment and sports are unnatural.

As are the GM foods that can produce more than normal crops.

A pedophile will say he was born with a natural attraction to children. That it wasn't a choice.

A homo will say he was born with a natural attraction to the same sex. That it wasn't a choice.

So what is the difference between the two???

Last edited:
Lets say homosexuality is natural, that is- people are born that way, that still doesn't explain why gay men like taking it up the anus and why women like lick licking each others vagina and use dildos to have sex. The fact that women use dildos instead of a penis prove its all a choice, because naturally they would not be born wanting to use a dildo, just as men are not born wanting to have anal sex, both are learned sexual practices meaning it involves choice.

Homosexuality might actually be a choice. I've often wondered if a decision can be made at an unconcious level. I've heard many a gay man say they knew they were born gay, but were they? Many were raised in seriously dysfunctional households and don't understand the difference between proper and improper behavior. Kids have to be taught right from wrong and if they aren't given the proper instruction they'll figure it out on their own and often get it wrong.

There are few studies available to prove whether it's a choice or not because of political correctness. Oh well.
How much of a choice is it really if it's unconscious?

It's still a choice which in this case means that it is possible that it can be reversed if the person understands what triggered the choice in the first place.

Let me ask this simple question--Can you choose to be gay?
Something about choosing a man over a woman to sleep with is a bit distrubing to me and therefore the gay person must be born to prefer a member of the same sex.
Then the same logic would have to be made for child molesters.

Are the born pedophiles or did they choose to be pedophiles?

You might condsider visiting this site:

htt p:// w ww .find-a-the rapist.com/

Just remove the spaces.
I am not going to visit one of your pedophile sites rdean.

Just the fact that you know the address of such a site says alot about you. :eek:

My self and many other members of the board already assumed you were some kind of pervert based on your posts.

Your directing people to a pedophile/rapist site basically confirms what we all thought. :doubt:

Really? There's a dude named Anderson Cooper who is a Vanderbilt, as well as worked for the CIA for 2 years who is a flaming queer.

Tell me again how "dysfunctional" a family needs to be to produce gays.

Nope. It's something a person is born with. Studies have been done, as well as proven this.

Not my fault you choose to live in ignorance, it's yours.

Then the same logic would have to be made for child molesters.

Are the born pedophiles or did they choose to be pedophiles?

You might condsider visiting this site:

htt p:// w ww .find-a-the rapist.com/

Just remove the spaces.
I am not going to visit one of your pedophile sites rdean.

Just the fact that you know the address of such a site says alot about you. :eek:

My self and many other members of the board already assumed you were some kind of pervert based on your posts.

Your directing people to a pedophile/rapist site basically confirms what we all thought. :doubt:

You really are a fucking idiot ain't ya Sunnidiot?

Take the space out of "the rapist" and it becomes "find-a-therapist.com". They told you that already.

Oh yeah.......didn't you state repeatedly that you are a therapist also?

Might wanna pay attention fuckwad.

Really? There's a dude named Anderson Cooper who is a Vanderbilt, as well as worked for the CIA for 2 years who is a flaming queer.

Tell me again how "dysfunctional" a family needs to be to produce gays.

Nope. It's something a person is born with. Studies have been done, as well as proven this.

Not my fault you choose to live in ignorance, it's yours.

i was unaware that it was impossible to be disfunctional and rich at the same time. silly me.

A pedophile will say he was born with a natural attraction to children. That it wasn't a choice.

A homo will say he was born with a natural attraction to the same sex. That it wasn't a choice.

When you stick to adults, you harm nobody.

I suspect you harm children.

A pedophile will say he was born with a natural attraction to children.

A homo will say he was born with a natural attraction to the same sex.

Both of these people say that it isn't a choice.

That they were born that way.

That they can't change.

In reality, there is NO difference between the two perverts.

You really don't see the difference between being attracted to children (who can't consent) and being attracted to adults of the same sex?

I don't buy it.

You really don't see the difference between being attracted to children (who can't consent) and being attracted to adults of the same sex?
Putting legal ramifications to the side.

It is a well know fact that psychological counseling and therapy does little to change the behavior of pedophiles.

The gay community also claims that psychological counseling and therapy doesn't work in changing homosexual behavior.

Both pedophiles and homosexuals claim they were born with their sexual proclivities.

That NO choice is involved.

Gays say that there must be a homo gene.

Then it's logical that there must also be a pedophile gene.

A heterosexual will say he was born that way. A pedophile will say he was born that way. So what's the difference between the two?

Putting legal ramifications to the side.

It is a well know fact that psychological counseling and therapy does little to change the behavior of pedophiles.

The gay community also claims that psychological counseling and therapy doesn't work in changing homosexual behavior.

Both pedophiles and homosexuals claim they were born with their sexual proclivities.

That NO choice is involved.

Gays say that there must be a homo gene.

Then it's logical that there must also be a pedophile gene.

If homosexuality is so inherently wrong why is it impossible for you to show why without comparing them to pedophiles and rapists?

A heterosexual will say he was born that way. A pedophile will say he was born that way. So what's the difference between the two?
Simple.

Hetrosexuals are normal.

Homos and pedophiles are mentally sick and abnormal.

But that assumption is completely false. There are many natural things that are bad. Violence, murder, intolerance, hatred, lying, cheating, etc are all very natural activities. Were we to accept that homosexual behavior is good because it's "natural", we would have to accept that violence, murder, etc are all good as well because those are natural as well.

In fact, it's one of the very premises of Christianity that the Natural man is an enemy of God and has been so since the Fall of Adam. It is the responsibility of every Christian to put off the natural man through the Atonement of Jesus Christ and be born again of the Spirit. It's the belief of a Christian that Jesus Christ has the power to change our very natures so that we have no more disposition to do evil.

Now all Christians have to ask themselves, do they actually believe that Christ can change a person's very nature or do they think this completely irrelevant natural/choice argument is something they should be focused on? Because if you give into this argument you've already ceded the point that if something is natural it's good.

You just countered one flawed argument with another. How is murder among people natural? Farting is natural. Murder is choice in hate. What many Christians should be asking themselves is:

"How did I get so self righteous to truly believe I am so special in God's eyes I have been placed on earth to live in comfort, ignore
those in need, and concentrate all my wonderful gifts in explaining to gays why they need to change?"

It doesn't matter if it is natural or unnatural, impulse or choice, conscious or subconscious. Prejudice against gays has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Simple.

Hetrosexuals are normal.

Homos and pedophiles are mentally sick and abnormal.

The majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males. You are a hetero male so if you are going to connect an orientation to pedophilia then it would be heterosexuality. How do you like seeing yourself compared to a child rapist?

Forum List

Back