The reality of Trump's condolences phone call

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.

1018-morin

Just the latest contrived crisis brought to you by the anti-American Left. They hope they are killing Donald Trump with a thousand cuts but it's more like another rock thrown in their own boat.

Ironically, dumb racist bitch Wilson fucked up badly. It's ironic, but to be expected from a life built on fabrication, lies and hatred.

I still stand by my account of the call b/t @realDonaldTrump and Myesha Johnson. That is her name, Mr. Trump. Not "the woman" or "the wife."

— Rep Frederica Wilson (@RepWilson) October 18, 2017

Just one problem, Rep. Wilson: That’s … not her name.

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.
Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak.

Whether they do or not is beside the point. Individuals holding high public office are rightly expected to, in sharing their thoughts, consistently exhibit degrees of circumspection, perspicacity, sincerity, and discretion that Trump doesn't and, apparently, cannot even approach. That man is so turpitudinous that he does not belong in appointed or elected public office of any sort, not even dog catcher.

Whether they do or not is beside the point. Individuals holding high public office are rightly expected to, in sharing their thoughts, consistently exhibit degrees of circumspection, perspicacity, sincerity, and discretion that Trump doesn't and, apparently, cannot even approach. That man is so turpitudinous that he does not belong in appointed or elected public office of any sort, not even dog catcher.

You bet, Clinton was a prime example.

I don't much care now what prognostications one might offer about what she would or would not have been like as POTUS. She's and he is, and he's as turpitudinous as it gets without one's being the Devil incarnate.

I don't much care now what prognostications one might offer about what she would or would not have been like as POTUS. She's and he is, and he's as turpitudinous as it gets without one's being the Devil incarnate.

Bill Clinton not Hillary. Your prognostications are getting the better of you.

Well, I care even less about Bill Clinton's rectitude or lack thereof as POTUS some 20 odd years ago. His rectitude no longer matters.

Well, I care even less about Bill Clinton's rectitude or lack thereof as POTUS some 20 odd years ago. His rectitude no longer matters.

No kidding, so much for any expectation to exhibit degrees of circumspection, perspicacity, sincerity, and discretion.

B Clinton mattered some while he was on an airplane with Lynch, doing Hillary's dirty business.

Donald Trump created his own problems. If he hadn't told lie after lie then this would not have happened. As usual Trump and his supporters blame everyone except the real culprit. Trump. All Trump had to say was something along the lines of "I did not mean to hurt anyone and I apologize if I did." But no. Trump's first instinct was to lie. Now Kelly has lied. Trump made ho=is bed and must lay in it.

Donald Trump created his own problems. If he hadn't told lie after lie then this would not have happened. As usual Trump and his supporters blame everyone except the real culprit. Trump. All Trump had to say was something along the lines of "I did not mean to hurt anyone and I apologize if I did." But no. Trump's first instinct was to lie. Now Kelly has lied. Trump made ho=is bed and must lay in it.
Horseshit. Douche bag lying clown pigs and the fake media are doing everything they can to destroy Trump. No one is fooled. You're a douche bag just like the sleazy lying Congress pig.

Forum List

Back