The real reason the right-wing pushing so hard to make the oil spill Obama's Fault...

another LWC strawman and bogus thread....

he fails to state no one has blamed him for the spill itself, rather the response and his admin's lax approval of permits which dems run from that reality....

during katrina, the economy was also picking up, housing was going up....but oh no, the dems were everywhere blaming bush....perhaps LWC should try a little more honesty in his approach

No one, except for people here, and btw, a good many other places.

Example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/119241-what-the-oil-spill-tells-us-about-obama-3.html

Stop lying or get informed.

how about you stop giving links that don't prove what you assert....try giving direct cites....instead of some long thread, you look like an idiot otherwise

Read the OP of the link dumbass.

President Obama is blameless in this oil spill. Period.

Only to those who are setting the Pass/Fail bar at Perfection/Imperfection is he falling short.

Not to mention only to those whose life's work it is to find him at fault no matter what he does.

Manufacturing WAY up.

Exports way up.

Unemployment: 9.5%

Google - public data

That's a .4% DROP.

"Quick!" they say, "Divert their attention before they get wise to us!"
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

If Obama waked upon the water, the right wing partisans would start the rumor that the Black man cannot swim.

Yeah, that's right, their complaints regarding this event are nothing but the usual partisan motivated character assassination of the POTUS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FHV1K9uPt0&feature=related]YouTube - 2009 OBAMA LOSES COOL! WORLD Exclusive/ Pete Peterkin (SNL Leave Obama Alone)[/ame]

President Obama is blameless in this oil spill. Period.

Only to those who are setting the Pass/Fail bar at Perfection/Imperfection is he falling short.

Not to mention only to those whose life's work it is to find him at fault no matter what he does.

When are you idiots gonna learn this isn't an oil spill?!?

Not a single person is blaming the spill on Obama insofar as not a single person blamed Katrina on Bush.

What's being blamed on the Administration is the same thing that Bush was held responsible for...the total lack of response to the spill and the mitigation of it's affects on the Gulf Coast's marshes and beaches.

No one, except for people here, and btw, a good many other places.

Example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/119241-what-the-oil-spill-tells-us-about-obama-3.html

Stop lying or get informed.

how about you stop giving links that don't prove what you assert....try giving direct cites....instead of some long thread, you look like an idiot otherwise

Read the OP of the link dumbass.

until you learn how to give a proper cite, i wouldn't run around calling other dumbass

moron

Manufacturing WAY up.

Exports way up.

Google - public data

That's a .4% DROP.

"Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%. It hasn't quite worked out that way."

Read more: Barack Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure - TIME

Manufacturing WAY up.

Exports way up.

Google - public data

That's a .4% DROP.

"Back in early January, when Barack Obama was still President-elect, two of his chief economic advisers — leading proponents of a stimulus bill — predicted that the passage of a large economic-aid package would boost the economy and keep the unemployment rate below 8%. It hasn't quite worked out that way."

Read more: Barack Obama's Stimulus Plan: Failing by Its Own Measure - TIME

When I read that dumbass was celebrating the fact that it (unemployment) dropped 4 points to 9.5, I laughed my ass off and just chalked it up to more liberal stupidity.

And of course, back to the point of the OP....

The thing that right-wingers have been screaming about for a year and a half, the economy, seems to be doing quite well now, despite all the claims that we would all be living in small cardboard boxes by now.

As it is with any discussion that includes a wingnut, the last thing they want to talk about is the facts. They prefer to lie in order to continue their hating on all things american

I waiting for you to look at the facts instead of your partisan drivel.
It seems that the republicans are more in tune with the will of the American people.
Such as healthcare, protecting our borders, cap and trade, reduction in spending.
Hate all things American? :lol:

And of course, back to the point of the OP....

The thing that right-wingers have been screaming about for a year and a half, the economy, seems to be doing quite well now, despite all the claims that we would all be living in small cardboard boxes by now.

As it is with any discussion that includes a wingnut, the last thing they want to talk about is the facts. They prefer to lie in order to continue their hating on all things american

It seems that the republicans are more in tune with the will of the American people.
Such as healthcare, protecting our borders, cap and trade, reduction in spending.

Yet they cannot win the presidency, the senate, or the house.:eusa_eh:

Let's wait until the elections in November. If your right, this country is going to go very liberal.....very soon.

Let's wait until the elections in November. If your right, this country is going to go very liberal.....very soon.

Well, its not as if they've protected borders and reduced spending in the past, so I don't see why voting for them to do it in November will be any more effective than it has been.

LOL.....its all the republicans fault

everything "bad" obama does is not his fault, its the republicans or boooosh's fault

your hackery made me smile tonight, thank you

Oh, ok, I guess you must be right.

The Republicans have obviously been strong proponents of green technology, and regulation of the oil industry all along!

It was obviously the Democrats who ran on a PLATFORM of "Drill baby Drill".

And Obama was NEVER against opening up more drilling, he was obviously the one who started the whole movement for deepwater drilling!

And of course the Republicans ALWAYS wanted government oversight and regulation of the Oil Industry, and NEVER fought tooth and nail to make sure "Government got out of the way".

And of course the phrase "Government getting out of the way" was NEVER a mantra of the Republican party.

Right? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well, its not as if they've protected borders and reduced spending in the past, so I don't see why voting for them to do it in November will be any more effective than it has been.

I have a feeling that the Tea Party has had impact on the republican party, Samson. The conservatives bailed on the party in the last 2 elections, and I think the politicians now see the light. I may be an optimist, but this is what I'm counting on. If the democrats keep what they have now....we will be broke sooner than later in regards to not having money lent to us.
Personally, I would like to see a strong third party....but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

I have a feeling that the Tea Party has had impact on the republican party, Samson. The conservatives bailed on the party in the last 2 elections, and I think the politicians now see the light. I may be an optimist, but this is what I'm counting on. If the democrats keep what they have now....we will be broke sooner than later in regards to not having money lent to us.
Personally, I would like to see a strong third party....but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

I'd like to believe you're correct, but I haven't seen much evidence of the Republicans forming around the Tea Party, or, frankly anything else, vis-a-vis border control, smaller government, reduced taxes, etc.

Do you have evidence to the contrary: That the Republican Party, or its leadership is moving toward a Tea Party Platform?

I'd like to believe you're correct, but I haven't seen much evidence of the Republicans forming around the Tea Party, or, frankly anything else, vis-a-vis border control, smaller government, reduced taxes, etc.

Do you have evidence to the contrary: That the Republican Party, or its leadership is moving toward a Tea Party Platform?

I'll need to do some research on what your asking. Will have to get back on that as this is the first day of no rain in awhile and yardwork is going to be in the cards for me.

I'll need to do some research on what your asking. Will have to get back on that as this is the first day of no rain in awhile and yardwork is going to be in the cards for me.

Don't bother. If the Republican party wasn't asleep at the wheel, we'd know.

When I read that dumbass was celebrating the fact that it (unemployment) dropped 4 points to 9.5, I laughed my ass off and just chalked it up to more liberal stupidity.

Why do you hate America so much?

Because I laugh at your stupid ass means I hate America? That's a hoot!

What I dislike is big government and stupid ass liberals like yourself.

Forum List

Back