The real reason the right-wing pushing so hard to make the oil spill Obama's Fault...

No. The spill was an accident.

Was it a preventable accident?? Time will tell on that one.

Barry Boy didn't move quickly enough on this.

Oh wait. I forgot. Its BUSHS fault. LOL Jeeze.

I see the last two posters want to talk about anything but how Obama is rescuing the economy.

The spill isn't Obama's fault.

His ineptness and lack of leadership on the issue IS his fault.

How long did it take to put boots on the ground in Haiti?

How long did it take his incompetent ass to put ANY boots on ther ground in the gulf coast area?

Christ, it took that incomptent fool over a month to put his god damned boots on the ground. And what did he do when he got there?.....Poked a stick into the ground a couple o' times, and left.

Yeah, that's a leader alright!

How long before bush had boots on the ground in Afghanistan?

How long did it take his incompetent ass to put ANY boots on ther ground in the gulf coast area?

Christ, it took that incomptent fool over a month to put his god damned boots on the ground. And what did he do when he got there?.....Poked a stick into the ground a couple o' times, and left.

Less than a month.

Manufacturing WAY up.

Exports way up.

Unemployment: 9.5%

Google - public data

That's a .4% DROP.

"Quick!" they say, "Divert their attention before they get wise to us!"
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Manufacturing and exports WAY UP means well below January 2009 levels in the Real World.

WOW 9.5% unemployment AFTER we were hopey/changey ASSURED that unemployment because of the stimulus would NOT exceed 8%

Looks like BHO lied about a whole lot more than just his 'citizenship', eh.

Well to his credit it took him several years to throw away 4000+ American lives and several trillion dollars in Iraq.

Yes the change in momentum from the day Shrub walked out has been quite astonishing, be it job losses (now gains), gdp, spending, DJIA, or any other economic indicator you wish to use.

Agreed we have a ways to go but damned if we ain't on the right track!

LOL...oh ok...apparently you still have your job...so what's with this "we" stuff?

When Bush left office we were WAY WAY WAY below the current unemployment numbers. As I recall, Mr. Obama PROMISED that the stimulus bill would keep us below 8%...so are we still to blame Bush for holding a gun to Obama's head and FORCING him to lie like that?

I can't believe I have to explain this to another Republican, again. But I will, and I will post this graph again, and do my best to explain it to you. I am here to help.
nov-2009-job-losses-graph.png

In January 2009, we were hemorrhaging about 750,000 jobs per month. 3 months later, it was down to about 500k. Three more months, down to about 300k, then by January 10, 0. Now job growth is positive.

So yes, throughout 2009, the aggregate unemployment figure continued to rise, even though the rate of decline had improved immediately and significantly.

True, the Administration miscalculated the magnitude of the problem we were facing, but the improvement in the jobs situation was immediate and immense as the graph indicates. You imply that you lost your job. I'm sorry if that's the case; However do not misdirect your anger toward the current Administration. This meltdown was Bush's baby.

You kool aid drinkers can't offer any defense for Obama just more Bush bashing. Obama has been in office for what a year and a half and you're still blaming Bush? At what point does this economy belong to Obama?

Total nonfarm payroll employment grew by 431,000 in May, reflecting the hiring of 411,000 temporary employees to work on Census 2010. Private-sector employment changed little (+41,000). The unemployment rate edged down to 9.7 percent the same rate as in the
first 3 months of 2010. So from January to now, nothing really changed.

Productivity increased 2.8 percent in the nonfarm business sector during the first quarter of 2010 as unit labor costs fell 1.3 percent (seasonally adjusted annual rates). In manufacturing, productivity grew 1.5 percent while unit labor costs fell 1.5 percent.

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Obama is blameless. No human would have handled this perfectly, and only those who would hold him to perfection as the passing grade would fail him on this.

Less than a month.

ANd how much longer after that did it take bush to capture Osama Bin Laden, and kick Al Queda out of Afghanistan?

Obama is blameless. No human would have handled this perfectly, and only those who would hold him to perfection as the passing grade would fail him on this.
So, you passed Bush on Katrina?

Why of course not.

Less than a month.

ANd how much longer after that did it take bush to capture Osama Bin Laden, and kick Al Queda out of Afghanistan?
Where is Bin Laden?......Haven't seen him in years.....Wonder why that might be?.......Already dead?.........Killed while Bush was in office?.........A very strong possibility!

He might be dead, but that hasn't stopped him from making videos
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJVrmNUJt-Q]YouTube - Bin Laden threatens US in new audio tape[/ame]

But given bush's failure, I can understand why you would want to ignore OBL

Last edited:
My point was that right-wingers have been making a huge deal out of the supposed "failing economy" for some time now.

If I remember correctly, it was the Democrats who used that as a platform in 2008, not Republicans. It was reasonable, educated people like myself that pointed out that recessions are natural (and healthy) in the economic cycle. Still, Obama and Co. used it as a fear tactic to force people to vote for him, and now he's taking credit for a recovery that has jack shit to do with his economic policies. It's just a natural economic occurrence.

Furthermore, evidence suggests that the dip in unemployment is partially due to the number of people temporarily employed by the census. So, another fail.

Where is Bin Laden?......Haven't seen him in years.....Wonder why that might be?.......Already dead?.........Killed while Bush was in office?.........A very strong possibility!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJVrmNUJt-Q]YouTube - Bin Laden threatens US in new audio tape[/ame]

So, why isn't he doing the "videos" live?

Why just a picture, and not his famous outside the cave videos?

And, if he is alive, why hasn't Obama's incompetent ass gotten him yet?

Why have the Taliban continued to gain a stronghold in Afghanistan while Obama has been at the helm?

Why is Al qaeda once again gaining a stronghold in Iraq?

Man, that Obama clown is one incompetent fuck!

Why have the Taliban continued to gain a stronghold in Afghanistan while Obama has been at the helm?

I see you can't admit you just got pwned, so you're trying to distract by moving on to something else. There's nothing more cowardly than a wingnut running away from his own words :lol:

YouTube - Bin Laden threatens US in new audio tape

I see you can't admit you just got pwned, so you're trying to distract by moving on to something else. There's nothing more cowardly than a wingnut running away from his own words :lol:
So, tell us, dumbass. Why no live videos from Bin Liden in years?....Why will he not show his face?........ That doesn't jive with his ego.

Show a recent video of Bin Laden actually speaking to the camera. Otherwise, you've been pawned.

Why are things getting worse in the M.E. ever since Obama's incompetent ass took office?

Why the spike in terrorist attacks on our own soil since the clown took office?

Answer the questions, pussy. Or simply STFU!

So, tell us, dumbass. Why no live videos from Bin Liden in years?....Why will he not show his face?........ That doesn't jive with his ego.

Show a recent video of Bin Laden actually speaking to the camera. Otherwise, you've been pawned.

Why are things getting worse in the M.E. ever since Obama's incompetent ass took office?

I see you still can't admit being pwned for suggesting that bush killed OBL even though OBL has made tapes since bush left office. That's kind of hard to do when you're dead. :lol:

I see you still can't admit being pwned for suggesting that bush killed OBL even though OBL has made tapes since bush left office. That's kind of hard to do when you're dead. :lol:
So, why can't they confirm 100% that it's Bin Laden's voice on those videos?

Here's the deal. If Bin Laden IS alive. He's cowering, powerless in a hole, desperately trying to protect his precious dialysis machine, while waiting for special op's to come drag his ass outta there, or simply put a bullet in his fucking head. Meanwhile, GWB is living in whatever of his houses he chooses to, enjoying the finest things in life while enjoying a much deserved retirement.

Great job GWB!......We all know who won!....It definitely wasn't that ragheaded piece o' shit Bin Laden

Now, why are things just getting worse in the M.E. since Obama took office?

Why all of a sudden are we seeing all these attacks on our soil?

You fools said all of it would end when Obama took office, Why is it then that it's only getting worse?

Last edited:
LOL...oh ok...apparently you still have your job...so what's with this "we" stuff?

When Bush left office we were WAY WAY WAY below the current unemployment numbers. As I recall, Mr. Obama PROMISED that the stimulus bill would keep us below 8%...so are we still to blame Bush for holding a gun to Obama's head and FORCING him to lie like that?

I can't believe I have to explain this to another Republican, again. But I will, and I will post this graph again, and do my best to explain it to you. I am here to help.
nov-2009-job-losses-graph.png

In January 2009, we were hemorrhaging about 750,000 jobs per month. 3 months later, it was down to about 500k. Three more months, down to about 300k, then by January 10, 0. Now job growth is positive.

So yes, throughout 2009, the aggregate unemployment figure continued to rise, even though the rate of decline had improved immediately and significantly.

True, the Administration miscalculated the magnitude of the problem we were facing, but the improvement in the jobs situation was immediate and immense as the graph indicates. You imply that you lost your job. I'm sorry if that's the case; However do not misdirect your anger toward the current Administration. This meltdown was Bush's baby.

You kool aid drinkers can't offer any defense for Obama just more Bush bashing. Obama has been in office for what a year and a half and you're still blaming Bush? At what point does this economy belong to Obama?

Total nonfarm payroll employment grew by 431,000 in May, reflecting the hiring of 411,000 temporary employees to work on Census 2010. Private-sector employment changed little (+41,000). The unemployment rate edged down to 9.7 percent the same rate as in the
first 3 months of 2010. So from January to now, nothing really changed.

Productivity increased 2.8 percent in the nonfarm business sector during the first quarter of 2010 as unit labor costs fell 1.3 percent (seasonally adjusted annual rates). In manufacturing, productivity grew 1.5 percent while unit labor costs fell 1.5 percent.

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

It will never be Obama's economy...they will ride this horse all the way to '12. And it will be Bush's fault that Obama didn't get re-elected too.

Forum List

Back