The real reason the right-wing pushing so hard to make the oil spill Obama's Fault...

No whines here willie...

Just happiness that the economy picked up a full head of stream and is chugging along.

More like bragging than whining actually.

Really? 9.5% enemployment and real GDP lower than it was in 2008 is "a full head of steam and chugging along" ? Brag away!!
Remember when the dems were whining about the Debt?? (when you're in a hole...stop diggin')

Because tax revenue dropped through the floor, thanks to the sudden disappearance of trillions of dollars worth of artificial bullshit securities that were propping up the Bush economy.

And no, I don't remember whining, I DO remember Republicans claiming that "Deficits don't matter", though.

And I DO remember YOU and your buddies voting the people who said that in January of 2004, BACK INTO OFFICE.

9.5% Unemployment?

Thats Economic GOOD NEWS!

No wonder the Republicans are all fired up about the oil spill.....They realize they can't keep bitching about unemployment not getting better

No whines here willie...

Just happiness that the economy picked up a full head of stream and is chugging along.

More like bragging than whining actually.

Really? 9.5% enemployment and real GDP lower than it was in 2008 is "a full head of steam and chugging along" ? Brag away!! :lol:

Yes, yes it is.

It's all about growth baby.

Here's an example:

Payrolls climbed by 515,000 in May, the fifth straight month of gains and the biggest since 1983

That's what I'm talking about.

Seriously man, you have to be just a little happy to see these numbers, no matter how much you dislike the guy in charge.

I am happy for the new census workers and the newly employed.

But unlike you, I am not convinced that we are in a "roaring" economy with a "full head of steam".

PS - I don't dislike Obama. He's very likeable and he has a great family. I just disagree with him on the issues and his worldview. I hope he loses the House and Senate in 2010, and his job in 2012.

But unlike you, I am not convinced that we are in a "roaring" economy with a "full head of steam".

PS - I don't dislike Obama. He's very likeable and he has a great family. I just disagree with him on the issues and his worldview. I hope he loses the House and Senate in 2010, and his job in 2012.

Census workers were in last month's data. This month's growth data does not include census hires.

another LWC strawman and bogus thread....

he fails to state no one has blamed him for the spill itself, rather the response and his admin's lax approval of permits which dems run from that reality....

during katrina, the economy was also picking up, housing was going up....but oh no, the dems were everywhere blaming bush....perhaps LWC should try a little more honesty in his approach

No one, except for people here, and btw, a good many other places.

Example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/119241-what-the-oil-spill-tells-us-about-obama-3.html

Stop lying or get informed.

Census workers were in last month's data. This month's growth data does not include census hires.

You'd better get your story straight....
Obama Says Strong Economic Growth Expected in Report This Week - BusinessWeek

Payrolls climbed by 515,000 in May, the fifth straight month of gains and the biggest since 1983, according the median forecast in a Bloomberg survey of 80 economists. The expansion probably reflected a surge in government hiring of temporary help to conduct the census and a 175,000 increase in private employment.
According to YOUR SOURCE,there were only 175000 real jobs and the rest were more government hiring .......of census workers!!

The Oil Spill is not Obama's fault. It was an accident and the fault lies with the operator of the rig and owner of the rig.

The government's response to the Oil spill has been inept and incompetent. Obama runs the government so he is going to get blamed when the response is a bad as it has been.

Ken Salazar has been pathetic. Obama should fire him immediately.

:clap2::clap2:

The question about why Obama appointed Salazar, who had no experience whatsoever with off-shore oil drilling, should remain silent?

:eusa_shhh:

Payrolls climbed by 515,000 in May, the fifth straight month of gains and the biggest since 1983, according the median forecast in a Bloomberg survey of 80 economists. The expansion probably reflected a surge in government hiring of temporary help to conduct the census and a 175,000 increase in private employment.

There IS no 'Strong Economic Growth"...Until the employment rate goes back to where it was 2002-2006? And before? Not happening.

I HIGHLIGHTED YOUR FAULT. What DOES temporary mean? Can YOU read sport?

The only problem with the right wing making the spill Obama's fault is....

Drill Baby....Drill

You can't go from screaming for easing restrictions on off-shore drilling to complaining when a spill can't be stopped

According to YOUR SOURCE,there were only 175000 real jobs and the rest were more government hiring .......of census workers!!

Actually, you have a point. Alright, some of the growth was in census work it would seem.

Though Bloomberg was guessing at that, as evidenced by their use of the word "probably".

Still all around good news though. Housing up, Manufacturing up, Exports up.

All good news. :clap2:

Actually, you have a point. Alright, some of the growth was in census work it would seem.

Though Bloomberg was guessing at that, as evidenced by their use of the word "probably".

Still all around good news though. Housing up, Manufacturing up, Exports up.

All good news. :clap2:

YEA!!!
:clap2:
Now we can repeal the remainder of the Stimulous Package!!!

There IS no 'Strong Economic Growth"...Until the employment rate goes back to where it was 2002-2006? And before? Not happening.

I HIGHLIGHTED YOUR FAULT. What DOES temporary mean? Can YOU read sport?

You do understand what the word "Growth" means, right?

The economy has been GROWING for months now.

The Unemployment rate just DROPPED by .4%. That's really a large drop.

Combined with 3 straight quarters of rapid GDP growth, rising manufacturing and exports, that adds up to GROWTH.

Now, take a couple of chill pills and deal with it.

he fails to state no one has blamed him for the spill itself, rather the response and his admin's lax approval of permits which dems run from that reality....

during katrina, the economy was also picking up, housing was going up....but oh no, the dems were everywhere blaming bush....perhaps LWC should try a little more honesty in his approach

Oh, I'm sorry, how about this:

You're trying to blame him for not having a fleet of mini-subs in his back pocket so he can instantly stop the leak.

Or trying to blame him for not being "Aquaman", so he could call his whale friends over to dive into the pipe.

There, is that better?

about the dumbest post i've read in a while....

i suggest you get a clue as to what obama could have done, how many deep sea vessels were at his disposal, yet he failed to use them, then look up fire booms...etc....

pull the partisan blinders off your eyes

Drill Baby....Drill

You can't go from screaming for easing restrictions on off-shore drilling to complaining when a spill can't be stopped

logical fallacy....

obama could have done more, that doesn't negate that we should have offshore oil drilling...

using your logic....N.O. should not have been rebuilt because the floods can't be stopped

No one, except for people here, and btw, a good many other places.

Example:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/119241-what-the-oil-spill-tells-us-about-obama-3.html

Stop lying or get informed.

how about you stop giving links that don't prove what you assert....try giving direct cites....instead of some long thread, you look like an idiot otherwise

Drill Baby....Drill

Um...wasn't the Obama Administration opening off-shore drilling leases in March

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back