The real motive of the Democratic Party....Exposed.

Understanding the motive of the Confederacy and appreciating what the Confederates did is really an American thing....you wouldn’t get it bud...and frankly you’re not suppose to.

I understand their motivations perfectly well.

Some rich assholes wanted to keep owning black people, and some poor assholes didn't want those black folks to compete for their jobs and fuck their women.

They were true fuckups, and the sooner we teach little Southern Children this is something they need to be REALLY ASHAMED OF, the better.

Understanding the motive of the Confederacy and appreciating what the Confederates did is really an American thing....you wouldn’t get it bud...and frankly you’re not suppose to.

I understand their motivations perfectly well.

Some rich assholes wanted to keep owning black people, and some poor assholes didn't want those black folks to compete for their jobs and fuck their women.

They were true fuckups, and the sooner we teach little Southern Children this is something they need to be REALLY ASHAMED OF, the better.

NEGATIVE...anyone working with an iQ over 70 and not paranoid of the truth knows that U.S. slavery was the best thing that ever happened to “Africans”....takes intelligence and balls to admit it to yourself....your sack will drop one day.
Truthful, sane people with nuts teach their children that slavery was great for its time as was many other happenings in our history....shit, incest and cannibalism was very purposeful at points in history....that must scare the piss out of you...huh?

This isnt really groundbreaking info...it’s quite elementary for most of you, I get that, but it never really occurred to me that many people haven’t been able to connect the dots to something so simple for me, most of you and even my 14 year old daughter.

So why do Democrats whore themselves out to minorities, illegals and essentially the welfare class? Why do they exhaust all effort pandering to and championing the lowest grade Americans?
They vow to protect and grow that taxpayer funded welfare cash that big business and Hollywood counts on. It’s the not so clever way that big biz and Hollywood leverages / forces government and taxpayers into being their best customers.
Hopefully this share will shed some light on why Hollywood, big biz CEO’s, educational institutions and many others side with the Left and Democrats....they gotta have that giant welfare stream, the larger the welfare class the better...TA-DA!
We ain't gettin our slaves back.

This isnt really groundbreaking info...it’s quite elementary for most of you, I get that, but it never really occurred to me that many people haven’t been able to connect the dots to something so simple for me, most of you and even my 14 year old daughter.

So why do Democrats whore themselves out to minorities, illegals and essentially the welfare class? Why do they exhaust all effort pandering to and championing the lowest grade Americans?
They vow to protect and grow that taxpayer funded welfare cash that big business and Hollywood counts on. It’s the not so clever way that big biz and Hollywood leverages / forces government and taxpayers into being their best customers.
Hopefully this share will shed some light on why Hollywood, big biz CEO’s, educational institutions and many others side with the Left and Democrats....they gotta have that giant welfare stream, the larger the welfare class the better...TA-DA!
We ain't gettin our slaves back.

Huh?
Atleast not Black one’s...We have a new stream of slaves...they’re just called illegal wetbacks and not slaves.

Neither was the Confederacy.

Germany was never part of the United States. The Germans we fought were not Americans. Sorry, you're just not making your case.

Never said anything about "Germany being part of the United States". Go learn to read auf Englisch.

I didn't say you did. Did you miss that part? I'm pointing out why the confederacy is part of OUR history while the Nazis are part of GERMAN history, not American.

Once again, goalpost-mover, the question never was that "the Confederacy* was not part of our history". Of course it was. And a history that still rings in myriad ways.

(*proper nouns are capitalized auf Englisch. Und auch auf Deutsch)

The question started here:

I’ll start. Why do Cons want to save all these confederate statues ? Those guys were “democrats “ . So why, 150 years later , are republicans defend confederates and their flag?

It's not much of a question since Confederates were neither "democrats" nor "Democrats", but it certainly does not say the Confederacy wasn't part of our history. You just made that up, apparently because you can't read.

You said Nazis were part of our history, did you not? They are part of German history, not American.

NO, I did not. If I did ---- quote it.

Germany was never part of the United States. The Germans we fought were not Americans. Sorry, you're just not making your case.

Never said anything about "Germany being part of the United States". Go learn to read auf Englisch.

I didn't say you did. Did you miss that part? I'm pointing out why the confederacy is part of OUR history while the Nazis are part of GERMAN history, not American.

Once again, goalpost-mover, the question never was that "the Confederacy* was not part of our history". Of course it was. And a history that still rings in myriad ways.

I’ll start. Why do Cons want to save all these confederate statues ? Those guys were “democrats “ . So why, 150 years later , are republicans defend confederates and their flag?

It's not much of a question since Confederates were neither "democrats" nor "Democrats", but it certainly does not say the Confederacy wasn't part of our history. You just made that up, apparently because you can't read.

I made up nothing . At least once a week some con starts a thread says by the democrats were the party of slavery .

You cons are compulsive liars .

Evidence? It should be simple. Did the democrat party stand for or against slavery at the time of the civil war and during the aftermath?

The Democratic Party, like many parties pre-Civil War (including the Whigs which is what doomed them), took no particular position on Slavery, trying to placate both sides. In other words ignoring the problem hoping it would fix itself. As a result a whole lot of nothing got done leading up to the confrontation, by both Whigs and Democrats.

In the 1860 election campaign the South disrupted the Democratic convention (in Charleston SC) to the point where it had to be suspended and moved north. When it did it nominated Sen. Stephen Douglas as its candidate, who was still trying to placate both sides and predictably, pleased nobody. As a result Douglas placed dead last in the election in a field of four -- the South had run its own candidate John Breckinridge (who placed 2nd nationally) and the Constitutional Union Party (John Bell) -- an offshoot of the dying Whigs --- took 3rd place, winning Tennessee, Kentucky and Virginia. Breckinridge was pro-slavery, Bell, although he was a slaveowner himself, opposed the expansion of it.

Douglas won a total of one state (Missouri, a 'border' state) and a split electoral vote from New Jersey. But in the states that would soon become the Confederacy he got exactly the same number of EVs that Lincoln did, which was zero. Lincoln at least had the excuse that his name wasn't on ballots in the South.

Once that election was decided and Lincoln prevailed with the lowest popular vote percentage ever, due to the four-way race, Douglas worked with the President-elect to try to preserve the Union, going on a speaking tour in the South and, when that failed, advising Lincoln on how to fight them.

And then when Lincoln ran for re-election in 1864 he took a Democrat for a running mate, collectively calling themselves the National Union Party.

So no, it isn't that simple. Once again, False Dichotomy fails.

The Whigs fell apart specifically because they could not come to consensus about what to do with Slavery. Some were for it, others against it. The latter contingent generally joined the then-new Republican Party, which is why the RP became at the time the "party of big government". They got that legacy from the Whigs.

You said Nazis were part of our history, did you not? They are part of German history, not American.

True enough. Now why again did you involve yourself in this? Are you agreeing or disagreeing about the Nazis being a part of our history?

True enough. Now why again did you involve yourself in this? Are you agreeing or disagreeing about the Nazis being a part of our history?

I never brought up "Nazis" at all. As you have now conceded. "True enough".

I accept your concession, meaning as it does that you confess to having fabricated a fib in your mendacious bullshittery because you're a loser who made shit up and got busted on it and is now shamed forever and ever, world without end, amen.

I accept your concession, meaning as it does that you confess to having fabricated a fib in your mendacious bullshittery because you're a loser who made shit up and got busted on it and is now shamed forever and ever, world without end, amen.

IOW, you're making stuff up to feel better about yourself. So, since you seem so interested, are the Nazis part of American history or not?

NEGATIVE...anyone working with an iQ over 70 and not paranoid of the truth knows that U.S. slavery was the best thing that ever happened to “Africans”....takes intelligence and balls to admit it to yourself....your sack will drop one day.
Truthful, sane people with nuts teach their children that slavery was great for its time as was many other happenings in our history....shit, incest and cannibalism was very purposeful at points in history....that must scare the piss out of you...huh?

Look, while I'm sure incest is considered a good thing in the former Confederacy, most people realize that was wrong and so was slavery. I think what we need to do is have anyone who want to fly a confederate flag has to live one year as a confederate slave, with the whippings, beatings, overall disrespect for human life and the occassional sexual assault.

If you can make stupid statements like the above a year after that, then you can have your confederate flag.

IOW, you're making stuff up to feel better about yourself. So, since you seem so interested, are the Nazis part of American history or not?

Are you a robot that posts the same thing over and over and over?

Or are you just fucking stupid?

Are you a robot that posts the same thing over and over and over?

Or are you just fucking stupid?

It got you going, so take it for what it's worth.

Forum List

Back