The Real Jesus Was Not What Most People Think.

Christ rejected the interpretations and uses of the Law by the religious echelon, HE DID NOT reject Judaism nor the Law.

and if rejected equals rebelled against, then I absolutely agree.

but if 'rebelled against' or rebellion means He took up ARMS AGAINST the Pharisees or ARMS AGAINST the Romans, THAT He did NOT do and this WAS my POINT.

He was NOT a warrior when He walked on Earth with us back then and I defy ANYONE to provide proof that Jesus was a warrior or killer of any sort 2000 years ago.

In addition to this, in the Gospel it says that Christ said, He did NOT come to Earth to abolish the Law, but to fulfill the Law.

Christ was not a conformist, and did not agree with the religious rulers at the time, but by no means could He be called VIOLENT, or BRUTAL towards other human beings....He was against INSURRECTION and constantly rebuked the Pharisees and Levites that were trying to trick Him in to supporting rebellion/insurrection.

even towards those money changers at the temple that he chased away, WERE NEVER TOUCHED by Him, and I defy you all again to PROVE OTHERWISE.

Now, on His second coming....that's another story, but on His First Coming, He was a Man of Peace....a Dove.....He preached and taught Love and Peace....and I honestly do not see how anyone can say otherwise.

Yep. I'll add my 2 cents which is similar to yours.

When Jesus came to earth the first time, His purpose was to introduce a new system of redemption for man:

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John. 3:17

Jesus completed that mission so that's a matter of historical record. Jesus will return as a holy warrior:

And I saw the heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon called Faithful and True; and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. And his eyes are a flame of fire, and upon his head are many diadems; and he hath a name written which no one knoweth but he himself. And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure. And out of his mouth proceedeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty. And he hath on his garment and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS
Rev. 19:11-16

Jesus will not come on a mission of mercy; rather, he will arrive for judgment and the destruction of the ungodly.

Better get ready.

Christ rejected the interpretations and uses of the Law by the religious echelon, HE DID NOT reject Judaism nor the Law.

but if 'rebelled against' or rebellion means He took up ARMS AGAINST the Pharisees or ARMS AGAINST the Romans, THAT He did NOT do and this WAS my POINT.

He was NOT a warrior when He walked on Earth with us back then and I defy ANYONE to provide proof that Jesus was a warrior or killer of any sort 2000 years ago.

In addition to this, in the Gospel it says that Christ said, He did NOT come to Earth to abolish the Law, but to fulfill the Law.

Christ was not a conformist, and did not agree with the religious rulers at the time, but by no means could He be called VIOLENT, or BRUTAL towards other human beings....He was against INSURRECTION and constantly rebuked the Pharisees and Levites that were trying to trick Him in to supporting rebellion/insurrection.

even towards those money changers at the temple that he chased away, WERE NEVER TOUCHED by Him, and I defy you all again to PROVE OTHERWISE.

Now, on His second coming....that's another story, but on His First Coming, He was a Man of Peace....a Dove.....He preached and taught Love and Peace....and I honestly do not see how anyone can say otherwise.

You're a stoopid fuck for your twisty dancy bullshit. I as well as others have pointed out he didn't take up arms so get off that strawman already. You've also claimed:

"Jesus had nothing to do with politics"

so it wll be mildlly amusing to see you dance from that one.

But answer my question.....if Jesus didn't encourage people to leave Judaism where did Christianity come from? Are you Jewish? If not you have contradicted yourself. Are you a Christian? If yes you have contradicted yourself. You should probably get out of the deep end of the pool till you take those cement shoes of ignorance off.

When Jesus came to earth the first time, His purpose was to introduce a new system of redemption for man:

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John. 3:17

Jesus completed that mission so that's a matter of historical record. Jesus will return as a holy warrior:

And I saw the heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon called Faithful and True; and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. And his eyes are a flame of fire, and upon his head are many diadems; and he hath a name written which no one knoweth but he himself. And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure. And out of his mouth proceedeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty. And he hath on his garment and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS

Jesus will not come on a mission of mercy; rather, he will arrive for judgment and the destruction of the ungodly.

Better get ready.

Why is it whenever you give your two cents you always get change?

So basically what you are saying is there is no forgiveness and that Fear is your pipeline of comprehension. Fuck that.

Why is it you sickies obsess over Revelations but skip 99.9999999999% of what Jesus said and did?

Better get ready.

So basically what you are saying is there is no forgiveness and that Fear is your pipeline of comprehension. Fuck that.

Why is it you sickies obsess over Revelations but skip 99.9999999999% of what Jesus said and did?

There is no forgiveness and Fear is my pipeline of comprehension? :lol:

Here's some advice for you:

View attachment $crack_pipe.bmp

His ministry was a rebellion against the Temple and Rome because he was instructing and teaching people to not pay the Temple and de facto, Rome. Do you have any basic historical knowledge of the situation? That is not a patronizing question. Do you know there is never a time recorded where Jesus paid a Temple tax? I'm trying to find a starting point of common knowledge to better explain my pov.

New International Version (©1984)
Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Well, then," Jesus said, "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God." His reply completely amazed them.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him.

International Standard Version (©2008)
So Jesus said to them, "Give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were utterly amazed at him.

You're a speshial kind of reetarwded. Posting parallel translations doesn't help your position in the case.

Have you ever wondered why they were "amazed" at his answer? It's because he said exactly what they were hoping he would say but framed it in a manner they could not charge him.

After you give to God what belongs to God, what is left over to give to a false god? Doesn't everything belong to God? My position is yes everything belongs to God so after giving God what belongs to God it means you cannot possibly give anything to the false god Caesar.

Better get ready.

View attachment 10506

Think about it genius......youl're contradicting yourself and you're to dumb to see it so instead of repeating moldy sunday school stories take a really radical approach and think for yourself. The book of Revelations was about the Roman Empire and in principle all Empires that would follow. It is not a "matter of historical record" that Jesus will return as your crackhead quality theological twinings claim. Why? (Think about it)

His ministry was a rebellion against the Temple and Rome because he was instructing and teaching people to not pay the Temple and de facto, Rome. Do you have any basic historical knowledge of the situation? That is not a patronizing question. Do you know there is never a time recorded where Jesus paid a Temple tax? I'm trying to find a starting point of common knowledge to better explain my pov.

Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

"Well, then," Jesus said, "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God." His reply completely amazed them.

Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.

And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him.

So Jesus said to them, "Give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were utterly amazed at him.

You're a speshial kind of reetarwded. Posting parallel translations doesn't help your position in the case.

Have you ever wondered why they were "amazed" at his answer? It's because he said exactly what they were hoping he would say but framed it in a manner they could not charge him.

After you give to God what belongs to God, what is left over to give to a false god? Doesn't everything belong to God? My position is yes everything belongs to God so after giving God what belongs to God it means you cannot possibly give anything to the false god Caesar.

ScrewHead, you are easily the most morally corrupt and dishonest person I have ever met. You are totally satanic. My response above was to the last sentence in the quote: "I'm trying to find a starting point of common knowledge to better explain my pov."

That quote was a good starting point. It is obvious to me that you do not understand anything that is written in the Bible because you are just too damn dumb, so I will not waste my time responding to your crazy satanic rantings in the future. You are possessed by the devil himself.

It is a shame that you have not studied the Bible. Had you done so, you would know that Jesus was capable of considerable violence when it was called for. His beating the shit out of the Jewish money changers was a fulfillment of Prophecy. The money changers went screaming and shrieking down from the temple mount. They fled for their lives, pissing their pants or robes in fear, leaving their money, their possessions, their tables and their greed behind, just to save their lives.

When God exhibits any anger, he does not mess around. Anybody who has read the Bible knows that. People who have not read the Bible try to make up Jesus to be some panti waisted queer and effeminate geek. That is not the Jesus of the Bible and was not the Jesus of the Bible and will not be the Jesus of the Bible in the future.

I love Jesus because he is a kickass dude, my kind of guy. He's make a damn good cowboy.

I like Jesus because of his two commandments. Love God and Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.

Better get ready.

View attachment 10506

ScrewHead, you are easily the most morally corrupt and dishonest person I have ever met. You are totally satanic. My response above was to the last sentence in the quote: "I'm trying to find a starting point of common knowledge to better explain my pov."

That quote was a good starting point. It is obvious to me that you do not understand anything that is written in the Bible because you are just too damn dumb, so I will not waste my time responding to your crazy satanic rantings in the future. You are possessed by the devil himself.

It was a starting point of common knowledge on what historical background was known by the poster I was quoting.

I cannot thank you enough for saying I'm possessed by satan himself because whenever psychotic Seven-style fuckwads like you accuse me of being possessed you are simply admitting you are scared as hell of what I have to say. So fuck off you whiny bitch.

View attachment 10506

Think about it genius......youl're contradicting yourself and you're to dumb to see it so instead of repeating moldy sunday school stories take a really radical approach and think for yourself. The book of Revelations was about the Roman Empire and in principle all Empires that would follow. It is not a "matter of historical record" that Jesus will return as your crackhead quality theological twinings claim. Why? (Think about it)

You can't follow anything. How do you even make it in life?

It is a shame that you have not studied the Bible. Had you done so, you would know that Jesus was capable of considerable violence when it was called for. His beating the shit out of the Jewish money changers was a fulfillment of Prophecy. The money changers went screaming and shrieking down from the temple mount. They fled for their lives, pissing their pants or robes in fear, leaving their money, their possessions, their tables and their greed behind, just to save their lives.

When God exhibits any anger, he does not mess around. Anybody who has read the Bible knows that. People who have not read the Bible try to make up Jesus to be some panti waisted queer and effeminate geek. That is not the Jesus of the Bible and was not the Jesus of the Bible and will not be the Jesus of the Bible in the future.

I love Jesus because he is a kickass dude, my kind of guy. He's make a damn good cowboy.

Trying to rape Jesus' actions in the Temple to turn it into your own personal rob zombie torture porn only reveals why people should take exegesis from you like they should take financial advice from Enron and Madoff.

(Hey...maybe I'm not simply possessed by satan....maybe I'm satan himself planning to invade your mind and control your dreams so when you go to sleep everywhere you look in the dark tunnels of despair all you see is Curvelight...Curvelight...)

View attachment 10506

You can't follow anything. How do you even make it in life?

I was going to suggest you don't waste any time into trying to derail into strictly ad homs but you're too quick.

I love Jesus because he is a kickass dude, my kind of guy. He'd make a damn good cowboy.

Trying to rape Jesus' actions in the Temple to turn it into your own personal rob zombie torture porn only reveals why people should take exegesis from you like they should take financial advice from Enron and Madoff.

(Hey...maybe I'm not simply possessed by satan....maybe I'm satan himself planning to invade your mind and control your dreams so when you go to sleep everywhere you look in the dark tunnels of despair all you see is Curvelight...Curvelight...)

You obviously have never read the Bible. I want you to actually sit down and read all the prophecy in the Old Testament and then read the Money Changer story. THEN you will know what happened. Right now, all you are doing is making a total fool out of yourself because you are so ignorant.

I love Jesus because he is a kickass dude, my kind of guy. He'd make a damn good cowboy.

You obviously have never read the Bible. I want you to actually sit down and read all the prophecy in the Old Testament and then read the Money Changer story. THEN you will know what happened. Right now, all you are doing is making a total fool out of yourself because you are so ignorant.

If you think I look foiolish then I'm on the correct path.

Forum List

Back