The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

Well Cheney actually accidentally shot someone himself- like actually pulled the trigger and everything- acting as a private citizen. He didn't owe anyone a public apology- he owed an apology to his buddy that he shot.

As opposed to American forces making a tragic mistake- which President Obama did not apologize for.
The media outlets are falling all over themselves saying Obama apologized. You are saying he didn't?

Read what his press secretary said. Look for the word apology anywhere in there.
You're too smart for me. Guess I'm just wrong. :frown:
It is metaphysically impossible to disagree with Syriusly and be wrong. So cheer up, you just haven't googled enough yet to find the facts to show the world. No one can ever convince Syriusly he is ever wrong about anything.

Oh I have admitted error here on USMB several times.

When I made a mistake.

Of course that hasn't happened in any exchange I have had with you.
You're too stupid to have a clue when you have been wrong, apparently.

The only reason we know anything fishy about Bobo is because of news outlets like Foxnews. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and NPR have been lock-step with him since before he was elected in 2008.

Naah- even Fox News doesn't go for this kind of crazy.

This kind of crazy mostly comes from bizarre far right websites- WND- Canada Free Republic- Stormfront- Free Republic and rabid right wing talk show hosts like Michael Savage.

Really? Care to explain this?

Fox News Goes Full Birther

The only reason we know anything fishy about Bobo is because of news outlets like Foxnews. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC and NPR have been lock-step with him since before he was elected in 2008.

This kind of crazy mostly comes from bizarre far right websites- WND- Canada Free Republic- Stormfront- Free Republic and rabid right wing talk show hosts like Michael Savage.

So if you know so much about the birther issue, why do people claim Obama was not born in the USA if he has a mother that is a US citizen?

Perhaps because if you drop out of your moms pussy in another country you're not an American citizen. The nationality of your mother is irrelevant.

He didn't say he was a Muslim?

You either didn't watch the video or are too stupid to know what you saw.

I have watched the entire video- and I have read the transcripts. Unlike you I can read quite well.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain's campaign manager, said they've never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.

SEN. OBAMA:

You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

SEN. OBAMA: No. No. No. But I don't think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let's say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said that's wrong.

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that's off limits. And ...

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

SEN. OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let's not play games. What I was suggesting — you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith
... That last sentence was a straightforward statement: Senator Obama was not proclaiming his "Muslim faith"; he was acknowledging that Republican nominee John McCain had not specifically promulgated the false rumor that he (Obama) was a Muslim.

Birthers are amazingly ignorant. How do you manage to keep yourself so ignorant about President Obama? It must take some real effort.

Of course the reality is- you don't want 'information'- you want dirt. So you ignore anything that is not 'dirt'.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/10/us/politics/10obama.html?_r=0

Mr. Obama visited Pakistan in 1981, on the way back from Indonesia, where his mother and half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, were living. He spent “about three weeks” there, Mr. Obama’s press secretary, Bill Burton, said, staying in Karachi with the family of a college friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, but also traveling to Hyderabad, in India.

Pakistan Times! » Obama’s larkana Connection

United State’s Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has a connection with Larkana, city of Bhuttos of Pakistan. In 1981 Obama as a student visited Larkana for a partridge hunting session. His host was one Hasan Chandio. City of Larkana was renamed. Its original name before the raj was Chandka. Chandios are still considered be the biggest landlords of Sindh.

During his visit to Pakistan he stayed in Hasan Chandio’s residence and later he traveled to interior Sindh for partridge hunting. In Sindh partridge hunting is considered as a symbol of good hospitality.

For information on his time in Indonesia- well there are tons of articles on his 4 years as a child in Indonesia- interviews with friends, teachers, classmates.

The information is out there- Birthers just refuse to go beyond lies, speculation and innuendo.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Tell me. Did they send 200 reporters to verify any of this. Did they send 200 reporters like to dig up any dirt like they did with Palin.

Nope. They sure as hell didn't.

Oh and BTW I'm not a birther but I can sure see why someone would be. LOL

Yes.....way more than 200 reporters....and others......were indeed sent. You are upside-down.

I don't recall reading or hearing anything about 200 reporters digging into Barry and his past.

In fact I remember the LSM doing all they could to disassociate Barry and his pastor of 20 years.

And I do remember the LSM being seriously in the tank for Barry to be elected.

You are upside down and sideways.

You remember what you want to remember.

Barack Obama's association with Rev. Wright was extensively covered in the media.

You are just pissed off that voters didn't care as much as you thought they should.
Not until after the 2008 election. I remember Ed Schultz acknowledging Obama was getting a bye on his relation with Rev. Wright and saying there were legitimate concerns about the matter. At the time I did not know anything about Rev. Wright.

It was all over the newspapers and magazines prior to the 2008 elections

A quick google search of news articles

Jackson apologizes for 'crude' Obama remarks
CNN-Jul 9, 2008
The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign Wednesday over ... Jeremiah Wright, whose fiery sermons at Chicago's Trinity United Church of ...
Jesse Jackson Apologizes To Obama
In-Depth-CBS News-Jul 11, 2008
Explore in depth(2,003 more articles)
On My Faith and My Church
Huffington Post (blog)-Mar 14, 2008
The pastor of my church, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who recently preached his last sermon and is in the process of retiring, has touched off a firestorm over the last ...
Is Michelle Obama responsible for the Jeremiah Wright fiasco?
Slate-May 7, 2008
So numbed have I become by the endless replay of the fatuous clerical rantings of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright that it has taken me this long to remember the ...
Obama's Remarks on Wright
New York Times-May 1, 2008
The following is a transcript of a press conference held by Senator Barack Obama in response to recent statements by his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A.
Mr. Obama and Rev. Wright
New York Times-Apr 29, 2008
It took more time than it should have, but on Tuesday Barack Obama firmly rejected the racism and paranoia of his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.
Obama's Farrakhan Test
Washington Post-Jan 14, 2008
Barack Obama is a member of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. Its minister, and Obama's spiritual adviser, is the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. In 1982, ...
Obama's Risky Denunciation Of Rev. Wright
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008
Jeremiah Wright in the strongest and most direct terms yet on Tuesday. ... Calling Wright's appearance Monday a "performance," Obama went further, saying his ...

Perhaps because if you drop out of your moms pussy in another country you're not an American citizen. The nationality of your mother is irrelevant.

• What country were you in when you dropped out of your mom's pussy?
  • A child born to an American citizen in another country is a U.S. citizen.
  • You are ignorant.

The media outlets are falling all over themselves saying Obama apologized. You are saying he didn't?

Read what his press secretary said. Look for the word apology anywhere in there.
You're too smart for me. Guess I'm just wrong. :frown:
It is metaphysically impossible to disagree with Syriusly and be wrong. So cheer up, you just haven't googled enough yet to find the facts to show the world. No one can ever convince Syriusly he is ever wrong about anything.

Oh I have admitted error here on USMB several times.

When I made a mistake.

Of course that hasn't happened in any exchange I have had with you.
You're too stupid to have a clue when you have been wrong, apparently.

Feel free to point out where I have been factually in error. If you are correct, I will gladly apologize.

If you are just blowing hot air out of your ass, I will just be mocking you.

I apologize- I was incorrect- Fox News doesn't generally go full retard/Birther- but yes it has done so- and to quote your citation

Following Donald Trump's lead, Fox News figures have recently embraced or promoted aspects of the birther conspiracy theory by falsely claiming that President Obama has not produced his birth certificate, or by hosting birthers to hype their discredited theories unchallenged.

This kind of crazy mostly comes from bizarre far right websites- WND- Canada Free Republic- Stormfront- Free Republic and rabid right wing talk show hosts like Michael Savage- and sometimes Fox News.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Tell me. Did they send 200 reporters to verify any of this. Did they send 200 reporters like to dig up any dirt like they did with Palin.

Nope. They sure as hell didn't.

Oh and BTW I'm not a birther but I can sure see why someone would be. LOL

Yes.....way more than 200 reporters....and others......were indeed sent. You are upside-down.

I don't recall reading or hearing anything about 200 reporters digging into Barry and his past.

In fact I remember the LSM doing all they could to disassociate Barry and his pastor of 20 years.

Barack Obama's association with Rev. Wright was extensively covered in the media.

You are just pissed off that voters didn't care as much as you thought they should.
Not until after the 2008 election. I remember Ed Schultz acknowledging Obama was getting a bye on his relation with Rev. Wright and saying there were legitimate concerns about the matter. At the time I did not know anything about Rev. Wright.

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign Wednesday over ... Jeremiah Wright, whose fiery sermons at Chicago's Trinity United Church of ...
The pastor of my church, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who recently preached his last sermon and is in the process of retiring, has touched off a firestorm over the last ...
Slate-May 7, 2008
So numbed have I become by the endless replay of the fatuous clerical rantings of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright that it has taken me this long to remember the ...
The following is a transcript of a press conference held by Senator Barack Obama in response to recent statements by his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A.
It took more time than it should have, but on Tuesday Barack Obama firmly rejected the racism and paranoia of his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.
Obama's Farrakhan Test
Barack Obama is a member of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. Its minister, and Obama's spiritual adviser, is the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. In 1982, ...
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008
Jeremiah Wright in the strongest and most direct terms yet on Tuesday. ... Calling Wright's appearance Monday a "performance," Obama went further, saying his ...

Did they send 200 reporters to dig up his life like they did Palins's??

No. They did not.

I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.
May not have been
I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.
You could wish birthers hadn't all been so completely dishonest and stupid.

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
Slate-May 7, 2008
Obama's Farrakhan Test
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008

Did they send 200 reporters to dig up his life like they did Palins's??

No. They did not.

They sent thousands of reporters to dig up President Obama's life- just like they have done for every Presidential candidate.

May not have been

You could wish birthers hadn't all been so completely dishonest and stupid.

But then they would not be birthers.

I've never been a birther but always wondered why the LSM could sent two hundred reporters to try and dig up dirt on Sarah Palin but no two hundred reporters ever tried to dig up anything on that POS in the White House.

One has to wonder just what they would find about his time in Pakistan and other Muslim countries.

Obama's life is like a chapter in the Bible. Not to be questioned or peered into.

Forum List

Back