The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

I've never been a birther but always wondered why the LSM could sent two hundred reporters to try and dig up dirt on Sarah Palin but no two hundred reporters ever tried to dig up anything on that POS in the White House.

One has to wonder just what they would find about his time in Pakistan and other Muslim countries.

Obama's life is like a chapter in the Bible. Not to be questioned or peered into.

Glad to answer your questions.

I know the names of his kindergarten teacher- and the name of every school he went to. Hell I have even seen the girl he went to prom with.

No one is preventing you from using Google and finding out about President Obama but yourself.

I've never been a birther but always wondered why the LSM could sent two hundred reporters to try and dig up dirt on Sarah Palin but no two hundred reporters ever tried to dig up anything on that POS in the White House.

One has to wonder just what they would find about his time in Pakistan and other Muslim countries.

Obama's life is like a chapter in the Bible. Not to be questioned or peered into.

I know the names of his kindergarten teacher- and the name of every school he went to. Hell I have even seen the girl he went to prom with.

No one is preventing you from using Google and finding out about President Obama but yourself.

For the slimmest background ever. No thanks.

Yeah. No reporters ever even asked a single question about Obama. We don't know ANYTHING about him.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

What good are questions that are quickly countered and go no further?
What questions do you have that haven't been asked already?

Asking questions and getting good answers are two different thing.
Birthers will never be satisfied with any answers that deviate from their half wit conspiracy theories.

Yeah. No reporters ever even asked a single question about Obama. We don't know ANYTHING about him.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Birthers will never be satisfied with any answers that deviate from their half wit conspiracy theories.

Anyone asking hard questions about Obama's background is a birther?

For the slimmest background ever. No thanks.

Really, hard to take you seriously when you are ignorant because you refuse to actually you know- use Google.

I don't recall reading or hearing anything about 200 reporters digging into Barry and his past.

In fact I remember the LSM doing all they could to disassociate Barry and his pastor of 20 years.

And I do remember the LSM being seriously in the tank for Barry to be elected.

You are upside down and sideways.

You remember what you want to remember.

Barack Obama's association with Rev. Wright was extensively covered in the media.

You are just pissed off that voters didn't care as much as you thought they should.
Not until after the 2008 election. I remember Ed Schultz acknowledging Obama was getting a bye on his relation with Rev. Wright and saying there were legitimate concerns about the matter. At the time I did not know anything about Rev. Wright.

It was all over the newspapers and magazines prior to the 2008 elections

A quick google search of news articles

Jackson apologizes for 'crude' Obama remarks
CNN-Jul 9, 2008
The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign Wednesday over ... Jeremiah Wright, whose fiery sermons at Chicago's Trinity United Church of ...
Jesse Jackson Apologizes To Obama
In-Depth-CBS News-Jul 11, 2008
Explore in depth(2,003 more articles)
On My Faith and My Church
Huffington Post (blog)-Mar 14, 2008
The pastor of my church, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who recently preached his last sermon and is in the process of retiring, has touched off a firestorm over the last ...
Is Michelle Obama responsible for the Jeremiah Wright fiasco?
Slate-May 7, 2008
So numbed have I become by the endless replay of the fatuous clerical rantings of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright that it has taken me this long to remember the ...
Obama's Remarks on Wright
New York Times-May 1, 2008
The following is a transcript of a press conference held by Senator Barack Obama in response to recent statements by his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A.
Mr. Obama and Rev. Wright
New York Times-Apr 29, 2008
It took more time than it should have, but on Tuesday Barack Obama firmly rejected the racism and paranoia of his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.
Obama's Farrakhan Test
Washington Post-Jan 14, 2008
Barack Obama is a member of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. Its minister, and Obama's spiritual adviser, is the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. In 1982, ...
Obama's Risky Denunciation Of Rev. Wright
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008
Jeremiah Wright in the strongest and most direct terms yet on Tuesday. ... Calling Wright's appearance Monday a "performance," Obama went further, saying his ...

Did they send 200 reporters to dig up his life like they did Palins's??

No. They did not.

They sent thousands of reporters to dig up President Obama's life- just like they have done for every Presidential candidate.
Probably get myself nailed to the cross by my cadres here but I do not know what you were doing in 2008, or 2012 for that matter, but I was here on the message board defending Obama from every attack that had the slight possibility of taking away percentage points. I thought 2012 was wrapped up until Benghazi broke. Honestly I do not think he would have won reelection without a little strategic articulation on that one. Never once in 2008, or 2012, was there an attack on Obama's religious history. If I was on McCain's side and had Rev. Wright for ammunition I could have put Obama's campaign in a little box and given it to Palin to use as a footstool while she sat on her porch and kept an eye on Russia. So I don't know what you think you know is reality and I do not care how many google hits you get on a search Obama got a free pass on his religion.

In hindsight if I knew Obama was going to paint the White House like a rainbow I might have found something better to do with my free time.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Anyone asking hard questions about Obama's background is a birther?

I have seen plenty of people ask 'hard questions' regarding Obama who is not a Birther.

Matter of fact- Birther's don't ask hard questions- they ask stupid questions.

My favorite 'hard' Birther question is asking for Obama's kindergarten records.

Barack Obama's association with Rev. Wright was extensively covered in the media.

You are just pissed off that voters didn't care as much as you thought they should.
Not until after the 2008 election. I remember Ed Schultz acknowledging Obama was getting a bye on his relation with Rev. Wright and saying there were legitimate concerns about the matter. At the time I did not know anything about Rev. Wright.

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign Wednesday over ... Jeremiah Wright, whose fiery sermons at Chicago's Trinity United Church of ...
The pastor of my church, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who recently preached his last sermon and is in the process of retiring, has touched off a firestorm over the last ...
Slate-May 7, 2008
So numbed have I become by the endless replay of the fatuous clerical rantings of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright that it has taken me this long to remember the ...
The following is a transcript of a press conference held by Senator Barack Obama in response to recent statements by his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A.
It took more time than it should have, but on Tuesday Barack Obama firmly rejected the racism and paranoia of his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.
Obama's Farrakhan Test
Barack Obama is a member of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. Its minister, and Obama's spiritual adviser, is the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. In 1982, ...
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008
Jeremiah Wright in the strongest and most direct terms yet on Tuesday. ... Calling Wright's appearance Monday a "performance," Obama went further, saying his ...

No. They did not.

They sent thousands of reporters to dig up President Obama's life- just like they have done for every Presidential candidate.

In hindsight if I knew Obama was going to paint the White House like a rainbow I might have found something better to do with my free time.

When did Obama paint the White House like a rainbow?

I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.

I agree.

You people seriously hate Muslims. Do you have to be so obvious with your bigotry? Try phrases like "certain kind of people" instead.

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
Slate-May 7, 2008
Obama's Farrakhan Test
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008

No. They did not.

Probably get myself nailed to the cross by my cadres here but I do not know what you were doing in 2008, or 2012 for that matter, but I was here on the message board defending Obama from every attack that had the slight possibility of taking away percentage points. I thought 2012 was wrapped up until Benghazi broke. Honestly I do not think he would have won reelection without a little strategic articulation on that one. Never once in 2008, or 2012, was there an attack on Obama's religious history..

I think you are mis-remembering.

Attacks on Barack Obama's religion- claiming he is a Muslim actually pre-dates Birtherism. I still remember myself and my parents receiving some of the vile emails in early 2008 with the claims that he was a Muslim.

As I recall- the original reason for his release of his birth certificate was not to establish where he was born- but to show that his middle name was not 'Mohammed" as one anti-Muslim email was claiming.

And there were plenty of attacks on Obama for his attendence at Trinity- that is why we all know who Rev. Wright is- that too dates back to 2008.

And both the attacks on Obama for being a Muslim- and for attending Rev. Wrights church have continued pretty much unabated since 2008.

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
Slate-May 7, 2008
Obama's Farrakhan Test
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008

No. They did not.

I was going to post a picture but it is too disgusting. That right there is blasphemy. I think God sent Joaquin to wash it off but it was averted.

Perhaps because if you drop out of your moms pussy in another country you're not an American citizen. The nationality of your mother is irrelevant.

Tell that to your fellow republicans.

ted cruz wasn't born in America. He was born in Canada.

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
Slate-May 7, 2008
Obama's Farrakhan Test
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008

No. They did not.

I was going to post a picture but it is too disgusting. That right there is blasphemy. I think God sent Joaquin to wash it off but it was averted.

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
Slate-May 7, 2008
Obama's Farrakhan Test
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008

No. They did not.

Probably get myself nailed to the cross by my cadres here but I do not know what you were doing in 2008, or 2012 for that matter, but I was here on the message board defending Obama from every attack that had the slight possibility of taking away percentage points. I thought 2012 was wrapped up until Benghazi broke. Honestly I do not think he would have won reelection without a little strategic articulation on that one. Never once in 2008, or 2012, was there an attack on Obama's religious history..

Attacks on Barack Obama's religion- claiming he is a Muslim actually pre-dates Birtherism. I still remember myself and my parents receiving some of the vile emails in early 2008 with the claims that he was a Muslim.

As I recall- the original reason for his release of his birth certificate was not to establish where he was born- but to show that his middle name was not 'Mohammed" as one anti-Muslim email was claiming.

And there were plenty of attacks on Obama for his attendence at Trinity- that is why we all know who Rev. Wright is- that too dates back to 2008.

And both the attacks on Obama for being a Muslim- and for attending Rev. Wrights church have continued pretty much unabated since 2008.
Sure there were statements he was Muslim and he was from Kenya and a hundred other items but as far as Hillary or McCain or anyone else on the main stage hitting him with it they never did. The mainstream media never really brought it into question either. So google all you like but Obama never got called to the mat on it and he should have, of course I probably would have thought up something clever for that too. (Although I only take credit for the lousy posts.)

CNN-Jul 9, 2008
Slate-May 7, 2008
Obama's Farrakhan Test
CBS News-Apr 29, 2008

No. They did not.

Oh, and about those emails; Yeah, Carl Rove also came to Massachusetts, ahhh, good times. :eusa_naughty:

This really doesn't seem to be important aside from just setting the facts straight for the sake of facts, which I believe was done as either "true (Hawaii origin), false or can't be known (religion or being UnAmerican)". Aside from setting the facts straight, not really an important issue. Most Americans don't seem to care neither.

This really doesn't seem to be important aside from just setting the facts straight for the sake of facts, which I believe was done as either "true (Hawaii origin), false or can't be known (religion or being UnAmerican)". Aside from setting the facts straight, not really an important issue. Most Americans don't seem to care neither.
I disagree. Let's take the element of unAmerican for example. There is a question of why did Obama paint (with lights, not cans of paint) the White House in gay pride colors? Is it something he did for the LGBT community or something he did to the White House. In his past we do not see a long advocation for gay rights but we do see an association with Rev. Wright. I think most Americans do care. It might be assumed that the people who got Obama elected feel so strongly on promoting gay rights, which would be false. Just as it would be to assume everyone who got Bush elected wanted the Iraq War. Things are going to get really ugly before this is all over.

I just say this video:

You people seriously hate Muslims. Do you have to be so obvious with your bigotry? Try phrases like "certain kind of people" instead.

Why bother? Who else is trying to kill us all by the thousands world wide?

You tell me that and maybe you would have a point, but till then why don't you fucking man up and stop playing pretend?

Those Americans that don't care a either asleep or stupid to he point of being brain dead.

Obviously we should be3 concerned about a disloyal piece o f shyte Muslim bastard leading this nation to the graveyard, capice?

Forum List

Back