The REAL Issue Regarding Obama's Birth

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.

We know what the real issue regarding Obama's birth is, and it's nothing to do with geography.

We know what the real issue regarding Obama's birth is, and it's nothing to do with geography.
Agreed. He`s going to be president for another 472 days and guess what children....he`s going to remain black for every one of them. He was born that way.

I do not seriously doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii but I think that is a trivial issue compared to the simple fact that Obama's formative years were in a Muslim country and he shares an undue respect for Third World issues and prejudices that makes him un-American and unfit for the Presidency.

I really wish that Birthers had focused more on that and Obama being raised by card carrying Communists than the distraction of exactly what country he was born in because that seemed like, to so many, to be a little more than a technicality that they could not understand anyway.

Obama may not have been born in Kenya, but he has the heart and soul of an Indonesian and there is no doubt about that as it is apparent from the Third World character of his regime which is also an offshoot of one of the worst Tammany Hall style political machines in the whole nation.

I agree.

I've never been a birther but always wondered why the LSM could sent two hundred reporters to try and dig up dirt on Sarah Palin but no two hundred reporters ever tried to dig up anything on that POS in the White House.

One has to wonder just what they would find about his time in Pakistan and other Muslim countries.

Romney's a Mormon....we can't have that.

Obama's a Muslim....oh that's okay.

Its certainly not a constitutional issue, as there is no requirement that a president can't have live in a Muslim country. Leaving us with a matter of judgment for the electorate.

And they've clearly made their judgment on Obama's eligibility to be president. Twice.

It wasn't even close either time.

And who says Obama's a Muslim?

That would be you. Obama says he's a Christian. Why would any rational person ignore Obama and instead believe you on Obama's religion?

Yeah, best not to think about that too hard.

That would be you. Obama says he's a Christian. Why would any rational person ignore Obama and instead believe you on Obama's religion?

No. Muslims say he is a Muslim. His daddy was a Muslim. That makes BO one.

but I could care less...just making a point of the hypocrisy of the Left.

Islam is an act of faith. Not a genetic disposition. Obama says he's a Christian. And he's the best source on earth on his own religion.

Certainly better than you.

Islam is an act of faith. Not a genetic disposition. Obama says he's a Christian. And he's the best source on earth on his own religion.

Certainly better than you.
No. He said he is a Muslim.

Forum List

Back