The Rats are abandoning a sinking ship.

Hillary, like all politicians running for a top government position; she has to kowtow to AIPAC and swear her allegiance and love for Israel.

But if she wins the presidency, I believe Hillary will turn against Israel in a NY minute.

Which is why I would vote for her. ........ :thup:

Hilary is far more of a hawk than Obama. She will also try to pick up where Bill left off in trying to broker some kind of settlement in my opinion. But by then who knows what might happen in the ME. The ISIS mentality has legs and if it spreads then Israel is going to be a target. If that worst case scenario manifests itself then it will be a factor in the 2016 elections.

I strongly suspect that the Israelis see the ISIS threat as being serious which probably accounts for their clampdown in Gaza. They cannot afford to allow ISIS to have a foothold there that close to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Hillary she's scared of Chris Christie and she's taking pot shots at her sitting POTUS

She has less than no chance of getting the Dem Nomination in 2016

Last edited:
Hillary has always been kind of Neoish in her policies. this is nothing new.

Let me know when you have something interesting.

Just a shame that McCain wasn't elected huh. Let's see....where would we be fighting wars now. Let me count them:

Egypt
Libya
Syria
Ukraine

I am sure I forgot someone. Please add to the list anyone that I left out.

I would expect all the rats to go down with the ship, including Hillary.

Yea everyone is now going to vote or the white christian party of neo confederates :cuckoo:
without the Latino vote and the young vote all you have are old bitter depends wearing neo confederate old white people, and the are in the minority and dying off faster then fleas on a dead mule :eusa_whistle:

Sen. Lindsey Graham:
"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.". :lol:

Hillary, like all politicians running for a top government position; she has to kowtow to AIPAC and swear her allegiance and love for Israel.

But if she wins the presidency, I believe Hillary will turn against Israel in a NY minute.

Which is why I would vote for her. ........ :thup:

Hilary is far more of a hawk than Obama. She will also try to pick up where Bill left off in trying to broker some kind of settlement in my opinion. But by then who knows what might happen in the ME. The ISIS mentality has legs and if it spreads then Israel is going to be a target. If that worst case scenario manifests itself then it will be a factor in the 2016 elections.

I strongly suspect that the Israelis see the ISIS threat as being serious which probably accounts for their clampdown in Gaza. They cannot afford to allow ISIS to have a foothold there that close to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

If Obama will just contain ISIS as planned then they can still be around for the election. Convenient.

Wow, when you go and actually read what she said -- the thread, the article, all one big misleading lie.

“Great nations need organizing principles," Clinton replied, "and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle.”

That sounds like a shot across the bow of the great " Communty Organizer " to me.

I hate to spoil this little NaziCon circle jerk - but no one is jumping ship. Smart people are simply making some political adjustments in relation to future elections.

Well look at it this way mouthbreathers, when she is elected in 2016 at least we will not have anymore retarded "How many rounds of golf the President plays," threads.

Hillary she's scared of Chris Christie and she's taking pot shots at her sitting POTUS

She has less than no chance of getting the Dem Nomination in 2016

hope she gets it

what a target rich environment

a goodie bag of fck ups

starting day one with the ruskies

Ahh the back stabbing bitch is on the prowl...

The desperation is beginning to surface on the right.....:D

More like elation. Even the densest dumb-dora wouldn't vote for that transparent witch. I think this country is fed up with Democrats. The soon to be 8 years, cram packed with brainless decisions, sheer ineptitude, and policies that punish and harm the American family, will not soon be forgotten by the voters. Look for a huge Republican and Independent turnout to show a lot of lefties the door.

We do, however, need to nominate a strong, charismatic, personality who will be up to the challenge of dealing with not only domestic problems, but who is not afraid to stand up to challenges on the world stage.

Last edited:

Hillary already has most of the Libs on her side....she may just be trying to appeal to the Obama haters, now....smart lady.

I don't thing she has the Libs.

The far left thinks of Hillary the way I think of Chris Christie...damn near the other side of the aisle.

She was supposed to be the shoe-in the last time around, and we all remember how that worked out (for the worse).

I love the hypocrisy here. She's doing exactly the same thing any of you would if you were going to run for office. Every President has regardless of party.

Forum List

Back