The Rats are abandoning a sinking ship.

Hillary is no idiot. She is well aware of Obama's horrendous popularity rating, and the easiest way to bolster her own is to join the "little people" in their bashing of him.

Ahh the back stabbing bitch is on the prowl...

Honestly, I have trouble with that statement for one reason.

The Obamas and Clintons struck a bargain where the Clintons would help Barry boy get elected, and after Barry's time was up, he'd return the favor for Hillary.

That all went lopsided with Michael/Michelle Obama skewering the Hildebeest in the media.

But then, the Obama's are the only ones I can see trusting Hillary enough to turn their backs to her for the knife. If you are referring to her somehow violating the trust of voters or her party... well, she certainly didn't violate the trust of those who know her track record, because they simply wouldn't trust her.

Anyone want to bet that Obama is invited to speak at the 2016 DNC convention? What are the odds that he appears on stage with the nominee? Anyone?

She is bolstering her credentials with the hawks and AIPAC ahead of a run in 2016. Probably a smart move on her part politically.

All politicians look out of #1 first and foremost so this isn't at all surprising. She is also far better qualified in foreign policy to make these calls. If she was still SoS she would probably be advising a different strategy WRT to Israel and Hamas.

She is bolstering her credentials with the hawks and AIPAC ahead of a run in 2016. Probably a smart move on her part politically.

All politicians look out of #1 first and foremost so this isn't at all surprising. She is also far better qualified in foreign policy to make these calls. If she was still SoS she would probably be advising a different strategy WRT to Israel and Hamas.

Smart maybe but certainly not endearing or patriotic. She didn't get fired from the job. If she really felt like she could make a difference she could have stayed and done the job correctly. She's scum.

Smart maybe but certainly not endearing or patriotic. She didn't get fired from the job. If she really felt like she could make a difference she could have stayed and done the job correctly. She's scum.

You are entitled to your opinion. A majority of the nation appears to feel otherwise.

You are entitled to your opinion. A majority of the nation appears to feel otherwise.

Don't get me wrong---it will be fun watching the divided loyalties. :lol:

Hillary, like all politicians running for a top government position; she has to kowtow to AIPAC and swear her allegiance and love for Israel.

But if she wins the presidency, I believe Hillary will turn against Israel in a NY minute.

Which is why I would vote for her in 2016. ........ :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back