The racist Officer Darren Wilson...

Who said he hated black people?

Answer: The OP's Strawman
Riiiiight. Wilson is a racist, but doesn't hate black people.

So, nothing to say about Wilson saving the life of a black child? No? Of course not. It doesn't fit in with your programming.

Who said he was a racist?

Answer: OP's second strawman created so he can play the victim

Who said he was racist? You are kidding, right?

You can't make this stuff up.

Holy crap.

Is it a secret? lol....Doesnt OP's strawman have a name?

Who said he hated black people?

Answer: The OP's Strawman

So, nothing to say about Wilson saving the life of a black child? No? Of course not. It doesn't fit in with your programming.

Holy crap.

"Gee! Garsh! Who ever said anything about race? Garsh! This isn't about race! Gee! Wilson didn't notice race! We never mentioned race!"

You racist PC Police have completely lost it. All you can do is lie at this point.

Holy crap.

"Gee! Garsh! Who ever said anything about race? Garsh! This isn't about race! Gee! Wilson didn't notice race! We never mentioned race!"

You racist PC Police have completely lost it. All you can do is lie at this point.

Which post said that?

Holy crap.

Which post said that?

Let me try to help.

In post 16, PC Police member CC said, "Who said he was a racist? Answer: OP's second strawman created so he can play the victim"

See, what CC was doing was being obtuse, a standard, dishonest tactic of hardcore partisan ideologues. He was pretending that Wilson has not been accused of being racist in his actions. He is choosing to ignore the fact that this entire case has not been based on race, absolutely saturated in race. So I provided a little well-deserved mockery based on that large and transparent example of intellectual dishonesty.

Now, by your question, I can see that you're choosing to be obtuse, too.

Not interested in such blatant dishonesty, but thanks.

Last edited:

Holy crap.

Why did you just replace "racist" with "race"? I asked who said Wilson was racist? Not if he knew MB was black or not lol

Holy crap.

Which post said that?

Let me try to help.

In post 16, PC Police member CC said, "Who said he was a racist? Answer: OP's second strawman created so he can play the victim"

See, what CC was doing was being obtuse, a standard, dishonest tactic of hardcore partisan ideologues. He was pretending that Wilson has not been accused of being racist in his actions. He is choosing to ignore the fact that this entire case has not been based on race, absolutely saturated in race. So I provided a little well-deserved mockery based on that large and transparent example of intellectual dishonesty.

So no answer huh?

Thanks. Thought maybe I missed something.

Holy crap.

Which post said that?

Let me try to help.

Thanks for the pyscho babble but I asked a questions and one that can easily be answered if it had an validity. Instead you say the case is "saturated in race" but never answer who said Wilson was a RACIST....Which in case you did not know an you were not being
obtuse, a standard, dishonest tactic of hardcore partisan ideologues.
You wouldnt conflate the issue of race with racists.

I'll use your words here:

you don't have to say that he is a racist in one word. Look around numbskull. Jesse, Al, Obama, 95% of blacks in Ferguson thought it sure was about race. This was ALL about race according to the left. Are you seriously denying this? It's always about race to the left and blacks and a white cop killed him because he was black, the left says.

you don't have to say that he is a racist in one word. Look around numbskull. Jesse, Al, Obama, 95% of blacks in Ferguson thought it sure was about race. This was ALL about race according to the left. Are you seriously denying this? It's always about race to the left and blacks and a white cop killed him because he was black, the left says.

Once again, this is about race but I asked Who said Wilson was a racist?

So far everyone has replied they dont know. Including you...thanks

Holy crap.

Why did you just replace "racist" with "race"? I asked who said Wilson was racist? Not if he knew MB was black or not lol
Apparently the protesters and rioters think he is racist, they made this whole ordeal about race.

Holy crap.

Apparently the protesters and rioters think he is racist, they made this whole ordeal about race.

You're like the 4th person to interchange the words "race" for "racist". Of course this is about race but I asked who said Officer Wilson was racist besides the OP?

Answer: No one

Holy crap.

You're like the 4th person to interchange the words "race" for "racist". Of course this is about race but I asked who said Officer Wilson was racist besides the OP?

If nobody thinks he is a racist, why is race an issue?

Because race and racist are not interchangeable. Just because you dont understand that doesnt make it less true. A child not understanding how nature works doesnt stop the winter.

Because race and racist are not interchangeable. Just because you dont understand that doesnt make it less true. A child not understanding how nature works doesnt stop the winter.
I understand the differences, so tell me why race is an issue if racism isn't a factor.

I understand the differences, so tell me why race is an issue if racism isn't a factor.

Because racism involves believing another race is inferior. I dont believe that is why Wilson shot him but I do think his irrational fear of a big black kid made him fire 12 times and strike him 6 times when he was unarmed. Does that make him racist? No

You understand now, I mean since no one has been able to identify any group that believes Wilson is a racist it should be an easy sell.

Believe me or believe the other guy...who is no one

Irrational fear? This "kid" was charging the officer. He also assaulted the officer and tried to take his gun.

Forum List

Back