The racist Officer Darren Wilson...

...hates black people so much, he saved the life of a black infant before he responded to the Michael Brown robbery call.

Report Darren Wilson Saved Black Baby s Life Right Before Michael Brown s Death
“As reported by the Bloomberg Politics news portal on Nov. 25, 2014, as well as KMOV.com of Saint Louis, Mo. on Nov. 24, 2014, prior to Officer Wilson responding to the radio call regarding Brown's strong arm robbery of a local convenience store, Wilson was involved with a sickly infant residing in an overwhelmingly African-American Section 8 housing complex,” wrote Whiteman in his report.

The report goes on to describe how Wilson responded to a call at Ferguson’s Northwinds Apartment Complex for an “emergency involving a 2-year-old child who had trouble breathing.” While attending to the sick child and the mother, Wilson reportedly got a call about the convenience store incident, but instead of responding himself, he reportedly stood with the family until health care workers arrived at the scene. It was only after they arrived that he responded to the theft call and, eventually, ran into Brown in the middle of the street.

In the report, Whiteman claims that the sick baby was “most likely” black because of a past report in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that talks about the demographic of people living at the apartment complex in question.

“However, the Saint Louis Post-Dispatch reported on Oct. 18, 2014 that the very same Northwinds Apartment complex as one of many federally designated Section 8 Housing projects that the Post-Dispatch described as an ‘amalgam of crime, mismanagement and African-American poverty,’” reported Whiteman. “Furthermore, the Post-Dispatch made note that of the slew of low income projects (to include Northwinds) in St. Louis County, the overwhelming number of residents are black. According to the newspaper, ‘99 percent [are] African-American.’ The remaining 1 percent is divided between whites, Latinos, American Indians, Pacific Islanders, East Asians and those of mixed race.”​
Who said he hated black people?

Answer: The OP's Strawman
Riiiiight. Wilson is a racist, but doesn't hate black people.

So, nothing to say about Wilson saving the life of a black child? No? Of course not. It doesn't fit in with your programming.

Doesn't fit with TV's programming either, which is why we don't hear it.
Indeed. The media have an agenda to push, reality be damned.

That's a myth. The media are in it for themselves. So they sell The Crazy. The Crazy sells.

Your story here doesn't feed The Crazy, plus it requires thinking. TV doesn't like thinking. It likes explosions and blood. "Nice" doesn't sell. But gimme a good drive by, cop killing, fire, flood, tornado, riot, terrorist plot that succeeds, missing baby or good old highway chase with a film at 11 and the price of my commercial time just went way up.

That's what the agenda is. After all, political agendas don't pay no bills.

"Reality be damned" though, is spot-on.
Where is the racism?

Apparently the protesters and rioters think he is racist, they made this whole ordeal about race.

You're like the 4th person to interchange the words "race" for "racist". Of course this is about race but I asked who said Officer Wilson was racist besides the OP?

Answer: No one
If nobody thinks he is a racist, why is race an issue?

Because race and racist are not interchangeable. Just because you dont understand that doesnt make it less true. A child not understanding how nature works doesnt stop the winter.
I understand the differences, so tell me why race is an issue if racism isn't a factor.

Because racism involves believing another race is inferior. I dont believe that is why Wilson shot him but I do think his irrational fear of a big black kid made him fire 12 times and strike him 6 times when he was unarmed. Does that make him racist? No

You understand now, I mean since no one has been able to identify any group that believes Wilson is a racist it should be an easy sell.

Believe me or believe the other guy...who is no one

Irrational fear?
Wilson got a fracture to his eye socket from Brown hitting him. That is a very powerful blow in order to do that.
If he had of passed out Brown would have gotten his gun and Wilson would be the one who died. That is not irrational, it's logical thinking.

You're like the 4th person to interchange the words "race" for "racist". Of course this is about race but I asked who said Officer Wilson was racist besides the OP?

Because race and racist are not interchangeable. Just because you dont understand that doesnt make it less true. A child not understanding how nature works doesnt stop the winter.
I understand the differences, so tell me why race is an issue if racism isn't a factor.

Because racism involves believing another race is inferior. I dont believe that is why Wilson shot him but I do think his irrational fear of a big black kid made him fire 12 times and strike him 6 times when he was unarmed. Does that make him racist? No

You understand now, I mean since no one has been able to identify any group that believes Wilson is a racist it should be an easy sell.

Irrational fear?
Wilson got a fracture to his eye socket from Brown hitting him. That is a very powerful blow in order to do that.
If he had of passed out Brown would have gotten his gun and Wilson would be the one who died. That is not irrational, it's logical thinking.

You're thinking of the fake photo that was put out to craft the narrative that Wilson was fucked up and he had every reason to shoot. That was passed around before ANYONE could see Wilson themselves. And it was passed around so much and to so many places it actually worked.

Heres the pic that was passed around

darren-wilson-photo-hoax.jpg

Here is the reality...Which if this pic was put out first it wouldve changed the entire debate.

2.JPG

Thats his "injury" do you see it? It looks like a lady smacked him with a glove "you have offended me sir" style

Irrational fear?

You're thinking of the fake photo that was put out to craft the narrative that Wilson was fucked up and he had every reason to shoot. That was passed around before ANYONE could see Wilson themselves. And it was passed around so much and to so many places it actually worked.

Here is the reality...Which if this pic was put out first it wouldve changed the entire debate.

2.JPG

Thats his "injury" do you see it? It looks like a lady smacked him with a glove "you have offended me sir" style
Yeah, like the hands-up-don't-shoot narrative.

People are so full of shit.

Irrational fear?

2.JPG

Yeah, like the hands-up-don't-shoot narrative.

People are so full of shit.

Only some people. Because people are choosing the witnesses they want to believe and dismissing the others

Irrational fear?

2.JPG

I never saw the fake picture.
I did see the 2nd picture.
I just was reading the news reports on it.
Sorry my bad.

Irrational fear?

2.JPG

I never saw the fake picture.
I did see the 2nd picture.
I just was reading the news reports on it.
Sorry my bad.

no problem....but that "broken eye socket" sent people to their corners and even after it was proven a fake people had been arguing about it so long before the truth came out the actual truth didnt matter. Broken eye socket, Bruise face or even what looks like a smear of blush makeup doesnt matter after the lie took hold

Irrational fear? This "kid" was charging the officer. He also assaulted the officer and tried to take his gun.

Before moving on...Now do you understand why this is not anyone calling him racist?
The only racists I see are the protesters and rioting thugs who are angry because a WHITE cop shot a black person. Had the cop been black we would not have witnessed the outrage.

Regretfully, the issue is bigger than Darren Wilson (who I believe was justified). It is a shame some people play the race game, from both sides and ignore the real issues.

So, nothing to say about Wilson saving the life of a black child? No? Of course not. It doesn't fit in with your programming.

Who said he was a racist?

Answer: OP's second strawman created so he can play the victim

Who said he was racist? You are kidding, right?
So he was not shot simply because he was black? Perhaps you should tell Sharpton Jackson and all the rioters across the Country that.

Who said he was a racist?

Answer: OP's second strawman created so he can play the victim

Who said he was racist? You are kidding, right?
So he was not shot simply because he was black? Perhaps you should tell Sharpton Jackson and all the rioters across the Country that.

he was shot for not obeying a cop, trying to grab his gun, etc...

You can't make this stuff up.

Holy crap.

Is it a secret? lol....Doesnt OP's strawman have a name?

"Gee! Garsh! Who ever said anything about race? Garsh! This isn't about race! Gee! Wilson didn't notice race! We never mentioned race!"

You racist PC Police have completely lost it. All you can do is lie at this point.

Why did you just replace "racist" with "race"? I asked who said Wilson was racist? Not if he knew MB was black or not lol
Apparently the protesters and rioters think he is racist, they made this whole ordeal about race.

It is simple and you know it, by claiming Brown was shot simply because he was black you are claiming Wilson is a racist that chose to kill Brown because he was black, further by claiming that if Brown had been white this would not have happened you are claiming Wilson is a racist.

Is it a secret? lol....Doesnt OP's strawman have a name?

"Gee! Garsh! Who ever said anything about race? Garsh! This isn't about race! Gee! Wilson didn't notice race! We never mentioned race!"

You racist PC Police have completely lost it. All you can do is lie at this point.

Why did you just replace "racist" with "race"? I asked who said Wilson was racist? Not if he knew MB was black or not lol

It is simple and you know it, by claiming Brown was shot simply because he was black you are claiming Wilson is a racist that chose to kill Brown because he was black, further by claiming that if Brown had been white this would not have happened you are claiming Wilson is a racist.
LOL...that is your logic...you must be fill of hate to assign arguments to other people.

LOL...that is your logic...you must be fill of hate to assign arguments to other people.
So no one claimed Brown was shot because he was black? No one claimed if Brown had been white he would not have been shot? In this very thread the argument used to pretend it wasn't claimed includes the Statement that Brown was shot because he was a BIG BLACK Kid.

Thats the only way he knows how to debate...by arguing with himself

So no one claimed Brown was shot because he was black? No one claimed if Brown had been white he would not have been shot? In this very thread the argument used to pretend it wasn't claimed includes the Statement that Brown was shot because he was a BIG BLACK Kid.

Are you using some new definition of racist?

Oh, I am sure someone said it...but I am also certain that you assign those values to anyone who disagrees with you because of your tunnel vision issue and need to assign race values to every argument.

Thats the only way he knows how to debate...by arguing with himself
Tactic of hate politics...assign arguments and present red herrings.

So, a police officer on duty actually responding to an emergency call from a 99% black (!) neighbourhood now constitutes conclusive evidence the man is not, and cannot be, a racist? Because, presumably, no racist police officer has ever done such a thing. Has there ever been a more threadbare narrative bandied about? And isn't the narrative's target audience also easily identified? After all, the invitation to join the "We're all Wilson now (under assault by the brutal PC hordes, but still not a racist)" chorus couldn't be any clearer.

Forum List

Back