The Questionable Military Trial of the Lincoln Assassination Conspirators

Yeah. Sure. Oswald knew all about the change in the route which had been changed that morning. Oswald knew how to shoot a "Curve Bullet". Of course ,the FACT that Oswald was seen 4 floors below 90 Seconds after the deed was done? Or the FACT that 52 witness testimony was changed or ignored by the Warren Coverup? Or the FACT that Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered after interviewing Jack Ruby? Or the FACT that Malcolm Wallace;s finger prints were found in the Depository? Or the FACT that the FBI found no prints on that defective Rifle? Or the FACT that they "Missed" his Palm print AFTER Oswald was killed by Ruby? Add this up and you have "Reasonable Doubt". Are you familiar with that concept.?
The motorcade route was NOT changed on that day until they changed the destination BECAUSE of the shooting.

He did not fire a curve bullet.

90 seconds was more than adequate time to wipe down the eifle stash it and walk down the stairs to the second floor break room

No such witnesses were changed or ignored.

Kilgallen was not murdered and did not interview Ruby

They did find OSwald's prints on the rifle which was not defective.

oswald acted alone

Last edited:
Have you ever fired a Bolt Action Rifle? BTW-I have been to Dealy Plaza. ---Also , please say it. You BELIEVE the "Magic Bullet" theory. Just to prove how stupid you are.
The magic bullet theory is believed by conspiracy theoriests who are fools

they are fools becaiuse it has been disproven

It was created by Jim Garrison and he was proven wrong

Last edited:
The motorcade route was NOT changed on that day until they changed the destination BECAUSE of the shooting.

He did not fire a curve bullet.

90 seconds was more than adequate time to wipe down the eifle stash it and walk down the stairs to the second floor break room

No such witnesses were changed or ignored.

Kilgallen was not murdered and did not interview Ruby

They did find OSwald's prints on the rifle which was not defective.

oswald acted alone
Because the Gov't said so. Good little Nazi.

Yes. It was an easy shot. I've made longer with iron sights.
It is easy to shoot a man in the front side of his face when his back is turned? You should go hunting with Dick Cheney. Or better yet ,go fishing with Michael Corleones boys.

It is easy to shoot a man in the front side of his face when his back is turned? You should go hunting with Dick Cheney. Or better yet ,go fishing with Michael Corleones boys.

More lies and twisted facts
You just keep them coming

Wanta buy some land? Gotta good deal for ya.
Nice deflection Skippy

I really can’t take you Conspiracy nuts serious as you not only twist facts to meet your narrative, but you twist Physics itself

Have you ever read the Warren "Report"? About as believable as your Russian Hoax.

Guess what Skippy?
After over 60 years, you haven’t made a dent in the conclusions of the Warren Report

Oswald acted alone
There was no Conspiracy

Because the Gov't said so. Good little Nazi.
No because the evidence proves it conclusively.

Unllike you conspiracy nuts they have evidence.

Take this for example. The motor cade route was laid out IN DETAIL and published in all the Dallas papers TWO DAYS BEFORE the assination and there was no deviation until after the shooting.

Those papers still exist they are archived and they prove that your claim that it was changed that morning is FALSE.

Thatis not government that is proof outside of government.

Another example is that endless tourists including me have retraced Oswalds steps int he Book Depository and yes it is EASILY doable in 89 seconds. Once again proof outside of governnment

Every claim you have made is amssively, conclusively and easily disproven

Have you ever read the Warren "Report"? About as believable as your Russian Hoax.
Yes I have.

you have not,.

therefore you have no clue whether it is believable.

Do not lie and claim you HAVE read it you have already demonstrated massive ignorance.

You have failed to even challenge their findings and you have no clue what is written in that report

No because the evidence proves it conclusively.

Unllike you conspiracy nuts they have evidence.

Take this for example. The motor cade route was laid out IN DETAIL and published in all the Dallas papers TWO DAYS BEFORE the assination and there was no deviation until after the shooting.

Those papers still exist they are archived and they prove that your claim that it was changed that morning is FALSE.

Thatis not government that is proof outside of government.

Another example is that endless tourists including me have retraced Oswalds steps int he Book Depository and yes it is EASILY doable in 89 seconds. Once again proof outside of governnment

Every claim you have made is amssively, conclusively and easily disproven
Proven how? That is bullshit. I said reasonable Doubt. If Oswald had not been silenced ,any good lawyer could have gotten him off. Nobody in the fuckin' world could have shot Kennedy in the FRONT while his back was turned. Why was the Limo washed right away? Blood spatter patterns would have corroborated the Zapruder film. In that film ,I clearly saw a shot fired in a low ,flat trajectory. From the Front SIDE. Witnesses saw that also.

Proven how? That is bullshit. I said reasonable Doubt. If Oswald had not been silenced ,any good lawyer could have gotten him off. Nobody in the fuckin' world could have shot Kennedy in the FRONT while his back was turned. Why was the Limo washed right away? Blood spatter patterns would have corroborated the Zapruder film. In that film ,I clearly saw a shot fired in a low ,flat trajectory. From the Front SIDE. Witnesses saw that also.
He is also a shill fir Langley,the words jfk assassination alerted him to this thread. :rofl:I knew it was a matter of time before he showed up right gipper :abgg2q.jpg:

On ignore? For bringing FACTS to His/Her attention? By not acknowledging Reasonable Doubt? Oswald was set up. As if the CIA has not done this kind of wetwork before. But some Saps are just gullible. Back when it happened ,a lot of people wanted to blame the Russians or the Cubans. That was stupid. Neither had anything to gain. This was an inside job. LBJ and J. Edgar had everything to gain.

Have you ever fired a Bolt Action Rifle? BTW-I have been to Dealy Plaza. ---Also , please say it. You BELIEVE the "Magic Bullet" theory. Just to prove how stupid yo
Because Oswald didn't do it. And that funky rifle was not the "Kill" weapon. And anyone who believes Arlen Spectors "Magic Bullet" theory has his head up his ass. Since you DO believe it ,I have some Land to sell ya.
Notice that all the resident trolls of usmb are out in full force now?lol you struck a nerve with them. :abgg2q.jpg: They are so fuckimg retarded,they seriously all believe magic bullets exist,you just can’t make this shit up. :rofl: :rofl:

The post is about the assassination of Lincoln and you sniviling a-hole turned it into JFK.
San Souci see what I mean,notice how instead of trying to refute your evidence you have given him on this thread oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved,he refuses to try and counter it and goes into evade mode,that’s the norm for him. :rofl:I hope that RFk jr gets elected,I don’t expect him to because he would open up a REAL independent investigation into it,the Warren commission con job was a federal investigation,you never get a serious investigation into a political murder if it is a federal investigation.same as with the Lincoln assassination,total keystone cops investigation,biggest joke ever.a sick one on the American people in both cases.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back