"The Purge" movies and t.v. show...democrat fantasy life on the big and small screens....

I've read some crazy shit before, but the OP is into some true bat shit crazy.

What a sad existence it must be to desperately make everything about partisan politics.
Yeah, every fucking tv show is about partisan politics, even NFL football, that you liberals sure have fucked up. Shame you mother fuckers can never find happiness, because if you ever did, then you wouldn't be liberal anymore. Dumbass...

'Murphy Brown' Revival Attacks Trump in Latest Promo

That’s rich coming from one of the most miserable gashes on this forum. You’re endlessly pissing and moaning about one thing or another.
Only thing I piss and moan about, is you mother fuckers who have to meddle in other peoples lives. Just cant leave US alone, but FORCE you immoral shit on US all the time. Otherwise I am happy as can be, for I am at peace with myself and have used God's gifts to achieve success.

Don't flatter yourself. I have zero interest in meddling in your life or the lives of other people. I leave you bitter and meaningless twats to wallow your own misery.
Maybe you don't, but your fucking liberal political hacks sure like to fuck the rest of US over, while padding their incomes and healthcare systems, while people like YOU, get the shaft and welfare. Such stupid people who vote for the very misery that their politicians FORCE upon you. Cant get dumber than a liberal..

What a sad existence it must be to desperately make everything about partisan politics.
Yeah, every fucking tv show is about partisan politics, even NFL football, that you liberals sure have fucked up. Shame you mother fuckers can never find happiness, because if you ever did, then you wouldn't be liberal anymore. Dumbass...

That’s rich coming from one of the most miserable gashes on this forum. You’re endlessly pissing and moaning about one thing or another.
Only thing I piss and moan about, is you mother fuckers who have to meddle in other peoples lives. Just cant leave US alone, but FORCE you immoral shit on US all the time. Otherwise I am happy as can be, for I am at peace with myself and have used God's gifts to achieve success.

Don't flatter yourself. I have zero interest in meddling in your life or the lives of other people. I leave you bitter and meaningless twats to wallow your own misery.
Maybe you don't, but your fucking liberal political hacks sure like to fuck the rest of US over, while padding their incomes and healthcare systems, while people like YOU, get the shaft and welfare. Such stupid people who vote for the very misery that their politicians FORCE upon you. Cant get dumber than a liberal..

I love watching you make up a bunch of bullshit about me just you can rant and rail against it. Happy people don’t craft wild narratives about people just so they can be pissed off, but bitter twats do.

I love watching you make up a bunch of bullshit about me just you can rant and rail against it. Happy people don’t craft wild narratives about people just so they can be pissed off, but bitter twats do.
You go ahead and believe what you want, keep voting for "hope and change" and I'm with her", when you don't have anything left, don't bitch to me, saying I have to pay more.

You go ahead and believe what you want, keep voting for "hope and change" and I'm with her", when you don't have anything left, don't bitch to me, saying I have to pay more.

More made up nonsense. You should go back spamming the forum with the same retarded memes instead of lying about people you don’t know.

More made up nonsense. You should go back spamming the forum with the same retarded memes instead of lying about people you don’t know.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'
I have studied up on assholes like you. I know how you think. You know what? You are still an asshole.

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'
I have studied up on assholes like you. I know how you think. You know what? You are still an asshole.

Sure you do. You're also super rich and totally not a bitter fuck face. Hell, I live in Blenheim Palace and am sole heir to the throne of Zamunda. Also, I am totes rich! On the internet you can be anything!

Sure you do. You're also super rich and totally not a bitter fuck face. Hell, I live in Blenheim Palace and am sole heir to the throne of Zamunda. Also, I am totes rich! On the internet you can be anything!

on the internet, you can still be that asshole, which is why you constantly harp on me, while it is your political hacks that are fucking you..

on the internet, you can still be that asshole, which is why you constantly harp on me, while it is your political hacks that are fucking you..

You addressed me in this thread, dumb fuck. lol. I am perfectly fine just scrolling past your lame nonsense, but my original comment apparently hit a little close to home for you. Good.

You addressed me in this thread, dumb fuck. lol. I am perfectly fine just scrolling past your lame nonsense, but my original comment apparently hit a little close to home for you. Good.

I addressed liberals in general, and as typical, if the shoe fits wear it. Please feel free to scroll past my lame nonsense, I don't give a rats ass what you think, because it is WRONG, but when you dickheads get it in your peabrains to use the government to punish me for my success, then I have a fucking issue with you worthless pieces of excrement.

I addressed liberals in general, and as typical, if the shoe fits wear it. Please feel free to scroll past my lame nonsense, I don't give a rats ass what you think, because it is WRONG, but when you dickheads get it in your peabrains to use the government to punish me for my success, then I have a fucking issue with you worthless pieces of excrement.

I have zero interest in having the government punish you. Being bitter and humorless likely punishes you far more than I or the government ever could.

Forum List

Back