"The Purge" movies and t.v. show...democrat fantasy life on the big and small screens....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Do you think the creators of "The Purge" movies and t.v. show realize that they are actually showing democrat fantasy life? I think they believe they are taking a swipe at American Conservatives, but if you look at the concept of "The Purge" world....it is essentially all democrat, all the time....

The idea, for those who don't know, is that a New Founding Fathers of America party takes control of the United States and institutes a secular religious holiday called "The Purge." During this secular religious holiday for a 12 hour period one day a year, all crime is legal, including rape, torture, murder, stealing...all crime. The movies and shows focus primarily on the murder aspect of the democrat fantasy holiday.

Why do I say it is a democrat fantasy?

It has all the elements of democrat beliefs.

The democrats hate the actual Founders of this country, so New Founding Fathers fit their belief system.....American Conservatives are happy with the old founders.

The democrats are the party of crime and racism...supporting both in their policies...from illegal immigration to racist policies, to releasing violent criminals from prison over and over again...they side with the worst of human behavior and punish the best in human behavior.

The democrat party favors abortion and euthanizing the old....death is their friend, it solves problems for them, since they believe in the myth of world over population and easing the strain on healthcare by killing off the old.

American conservatives are against both abortion and euthanasia.....and believe in Christianity which believes that we are all created in God's image and have value as individual human beings....we believe in treating others as we would wish to be treated...and that doesn't include killing people because they are inconvenient.

The rule of law is respected by American conservatives...and as we see daily, the democrats see the rule of law as an obstacle to their power......

And if you look at cities controlled by democrats for decades...they are pretty much "The Purge" on a daily basis ...........

Yep...."The Purge" world is a democrat fantasy.....

The Purge - Wikipedia

Do you think the creators of "The Purge" movies and t.v. show realize that they are actually showing democrat fantasy life? I think they believe they are taking a swipe at American Conservatives, but if you look at the concept of "The Purge" world....it is essentially all democrat, all the time....

The idea, for those who don't know, is that a New Founding Fathers of America party takes control of the United States and institutes a secular religious holiday called "The Purge." During this secular religious holiday for a 12 hour period one day a year, all crime is legal, including rape, torture, murder, stealing...all crime. The movies and shows focus primarily on the murder aspect of the democrat fantasy holiday.

The democrats hate the actual Founders of this country, so New Founding Fathers fit their belief system.....American Conservatives are happy with the old founders.

The democrats are the party of crime and racism...supporting both in their policies...from illegal immigration to racist policies, to releasing violent criminals from prison over and over again...they side with the worst of human behavior and punish the best in human behavior.

The democrat party favors abortion and euthanizing the old....death is their friend, it solves problems for them, since they believe in the myth of world over population and easing the strain on healthcare by killing off the old.

American conservatives are against both abortion and euthanasia.....and believe in Christianity which believes that we are all created in God's image and have value as individual human beings....we believe in treating others as we would wish to be treated...and that doesn't include killing people because they are inconvenient.

The rule of law is respected by American conservatives...and as we see daily, the democrats see the rule of law as an obstacle to their power......

And if you look at cities controlled by democrats for decades...they are pretty much "The Purge" on a daily basis ...........

The Purge - Wikipedia

I suppose someone who believes all the crazy things the right claims about liberals might fall for the absurd remarks in the OP. Sane people know he doesn't exist, but that pretend liberal you use to scare children and right wingers sounds really scary.

Behold, I speculate - who would fare better under such a "purge"? The Left or the right?

The things we ponder ...

Behold, I speculate - who would fare better under such a "purge"? The Left or the right?

The things we ponder ...
What the left doesn't realize, is that they(pawns of liberals) are needed to first take control of the masses. Then when control is in the liberals hands, they start getting rid of the really smart people, because they are the most dangerous to the leadership. But they cant get rid of all the smart people, because then only stupid people, who voted for them, would be around and nothing would be done. So a justification system would be set up and those that can work will stay, those who were welfare recipients would be PURGED.

This is the very reason why the US constitution was created so the 2nd amendment can protect US from stupid people.

What a sad existence it must be to desperately make everything about partisan politics.

It is obviously a democrat fantasy. The Purge had a purpose. That was to rid the nation of the poor and minorities. On Purge night the poor and minorities would be killing each other in the streets while the wealthy were in protected fortresses.

Naturally something like the Purge wouldn't really happen because entire cities would be incinerated.

It is obviously a democrat fantasy. The Purge had a purpose. That was to rid the nation of the poor and minorities. On Purge night the poor and minorities would be killing each other in the streets while the wealthy were in protected fortresses.

Naturally something like the Purge wouldn't really happen because entire cities would be incinerated.

But you can still wish-----right?

It would not disappoint me to see Los Angeles reduced to smoking ash.

It would not disappoint me to see Los Angeles reduced to smoking ash.

Of course it wouldn't. Such absurd beliefs are expected from right wingers since Trump consumed the GOP.

The things we ponder ...

That was kinda my point. Only a RWNJ would seriously ponder such silly stuff.

With that, you answer the question.

I suppose you would fare better in your silly imaginary scenario. Here's a good one for you to ponder. Who would fare better if monkeys took over all the fried chicken places in the country? That is just as realistic as your silly purge scenario.

The Purge - Wikipedia
Democrat?

Are you more nuts than usual?

What a sad existence it must be to desperately make everything about partisan politics.
Yeah, every fucking tv show is about partisan politics, even NFL football, that you liberals sure have fucked up. Shame you mother fuckers can never find happiness, because if you ever did, then you wouldn't be liberal anymore. Dumbass...

'Murphy Brown' Revival Attacks Trump in Latest Promo

The things we ponder ...
Probably the right.

They'd never leave their moms basement.
Of course those on the right aren't afraid of the mean ole AR-15, or other weapons to hunt with, while a pansy ass liberal, would have to go out with their .22 long rifle, without any ammo in it and fuck up the shot anyway. Those who live in their moms basement? Liberal college kids who cant figure out what 2 +2 is, because common core fucked their brains..

Yeah, every fucking tv show is about partisan politics, even NFL football, that you liberals sure have fucked up. Shame you mother fuckers can never find happiness, because if you ever did, then you wouldn't be liberal anymore. Dumbass...

That’s rich coming from one of the most miserable gashes on this forum. You’re endlessly pissing and moaning about one thing or another.

That’s rich coming from one of the most miserable gashes on this forum. You’re endlessly pissing and moaning about one thing or another.
Only thing I piss and moan about, is you mother fuckers who have to meddle in other peoples lives. Just cant leave US alone, but FORCE you immoral shit on US all the time. Otherwise I am happy as can be, for I am at peace with myself and have used God's gifts to achieve success.

Only thing I piss and moan about, is you mother fuckers who have to meddle in other peoples lives. Just cant leave US alone, but FORCE you immoral shit on US all the time. Otherwise I am happy as can be, for I am at peace with myself and have used God's gifts to achieve success.

Don't flatter yourself. I have zero interest in meddling in your life or the lives of other people. I leave you bitter and meaningless twats to wallow your own misery.

Forum List

Back