The problem with democracies

Really, look at his cabinet nominations.

I'd rather look at your informed answer to my question -
could you please share the information you have showing how Trump, not a member of government (yet) put 'or government' in the hands of Wall Street?
Gee, I'm sorry. I thought you had a brain & could see that I was referring to his cabinet nominations & how many ex-wall street people he chose to run the various departments of the federal government.
But I should have realized that you are just another dumbass trumpette.

Surely you can't be ignorant enough to think that lenders wanted to make bad loans? The government forced lenders to make bad loans. They withheld expansion permission, banks could not open branches or install atms unless they made bad, liar loans.

Then, when there was a collapse, those small regional banks that were healthy, didn't want favors and only made good loans had obama regulators come in and close down the bank.

Fuck the Democrats that caused the financial collapse.

Wow. So much stupidity in one post.

1) The government never forced anyone to make a bad loan. What the government told banks was that within their communities they needed to offer a certain percentage of their profits to lower income families who could not quite meet the standards for a mortgage. They were to lower down payments or perhaps offer a lower interest rate but these families still had to show they could make payments under these lower standards.

2) When Republicans voted to end Glass Steagal, in order to get Clinton's signature, they agreed that the CRA would expand with the institutions.

3) The failed loans were not disproportionately CRA loans. This makes you a fucking idiot.

Mortgage sellers sold mortgages without concern for payback because they sold them to larger institutions. They didn't care because they wrapped them up in mortgage based securities, bought AAA rating, & sold them to unsuspecting investors.

But hey, you keep being an idiot & think that we can trust corporations to do the right thing.

Yes I do. I certainly was not so uninformed to vote for Trump.

Ok, fair enough. Let's talk about some of the information on President-elect Donald Trump you've shared, presumably to inform the rest of us. Starting with the last statement first...

'A man that put or government in the hands of Wall Street'...I don't disagree that some politicians may have sold out to, got big donations from and protected Wall Street - just look how well Wall Street has performed in the past 8 years - however, could you please share the information you have showing how Trump, not a member of government (yet) put 'or government' in the hands of Wall Street?
Really, look at his cabinet nominations.
So its is your opinion that his cabinet picks will hurt the economy? If you know more than the typical "uninformed voter", tell us where you expect the economy to be in 4 years. Youre welcome to take a guess on the Dow Jones or even our GDP numbers. Lets see if you are uninformed or not.

I expect that our string of monthly job gains will end within the next 6 months. Unemployment to go up.

If Trump starts slapping on tariffs & starting a trade war that destroys our export business, then expect another massive recession within two years.

Surely you can't be ignorant enough to think that lenders wanted to make bad loans? The government forced lenders to make bad loans. They withheld expansion permission, banks could not open branches or install atms unless they made bad, liar loans.

Then, when there was a collapse, those small regional banks that were healthy, didn't want favors and only made good loans had obama regulators come in and close down the bank.

1) The government never forced anyone to make a bad loan. What the government told banks was that within their communities they needed to offer a certain percentage of their profits to lower income families who could not quite meet the standards for a mortgage. They were to lower down payments or perhaps offer a lower interest rate but these families still had to show they could make payments under these lower standards.

2) When Republicans voted to end Glass Steagal, in order to get Clinton's signature, they agreed that the CRA would expand with the institutions.

3) The failed loans were not disproportionately CRA loans. This makes you a fucking idiot.

Mortgage sellers sold mortgages without concern for payback because they sold them to larger institutions. They didn't care because they wrapped them up in mortgage based securities, bought AAA rating, & sold them to unsuspecting investors.

But hey, you keep being an idiot & think that we can trust corporations to do the right thing.

Does the word, "derivatives", remind anyone of anything?.

Gee, I'm sorry. I thought you had a brain & could see that I was referring to his cabinet nominations & how many ex-wall street people he chose to run the various departments of the federal government.
But I should have realized that you are just another dumbass trumpette.

No apologies needed! I do admit I have difficulty reading minds that don't exist. ;)

I never thought that you, as a liberal could be educated. The propaganda is etched in your soul.

I never thought that you, as a liberal could be educated. The propaganda is etched in your soul.

Funny chit coming from a "OMG OMG OMG CRA CRA CRA" moron.

We saw it in Egypt as the people rose up against a dictator & had open elections for their country's leaders. Spreading Democracy. One of George Bush's later excuses for invading Iraq.

What we learned in Egypt is that elections do not always produce the best results as they elected a member of the Moslem Brotherhood as President. Their new leader soon abused his power & the military stepped in & threw him in jail.

Here we see how the absolute worst candidate in either party has won the election. This is the problem with democracies. They depend on an informed electorate & not a pack on uneducated duped people who actually believed a man that convinced them that America was a piece of shit country that needed rescued. A man that trashed POWs. A man that gropes women. A man the cheats his business partners, A man who imports his products while railing against others that do the same thing. A man that put or government in the hands of Wall Street.

How long will he survive before Republicans are forced to throw him out. Hopefully soon.
The problem with democracies is that morons like you are allowed to vote.

We saw it in Egypt as the people rose up against a dictator & had open elections for their country's leaders. Spreading Democracy. One of George Bush's later excuses for invading Iraq.

What we learned in Egypt is that elections do not always produce the best results as they elected a member of the Moslem Brotherhood as President. Their new leader soon abused his power & the military stepped in & threw him in jail.

Here we see how the absolute worst candidate in either party has won the election. This is the problem with democracies. They depend on an informed electorate & not a pack on uneducated duped people who actually believed a man that convinced them that America was a piece of shit country that needed rescued. A man that trashed POWs. A man that gropes women. A man the cheats his business partners, A man who imports his products while railing against others that do the same thing. A man that put or government in the hands of Wall Street.

How long will he survive before Republicans are forced to throw him out. Hopefully soon.
I did not vote for a pussy grabbing, business cheat, that can't tell the truth about anything, refuses to divest his business interests, six timers bankrupted, married three times & each time cheated on his wives, accused of child rape, accused of spousal rape, invaded the dressing rooms of underaged girls. That was you, asshat.

I did not vote for a pussy grabbing, business cheat, that can't tell the truth about anything, refuses to divest his business interests, six timers bankrupted, married three times & each time cheated on his wives, accused of child rape, accused of spousal rape, invaded the dressing rooms of underaged girls. That was you, asshat.
Yes, you voted for a proven criminal who told Americans straight out that she intended to fuck us up the ass.

Yeah, that is smart!

Forum List

Back