The problem I have with liberalism

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Is that it's based on nothing but lies. For example:

1) The idea that minorities are oppressed by the white majority in America. Complete bullshit

2) when they tell us all cultures are equal. No they're not. This should be obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity.

3) the way they totally disregard the life of the unborn in the context of the abortion debate and frame it as a womens rights issue. Um excuse me, abortion is not just about womens rights, if we're being honest, which is never the case with liberals.

4) How about when liberals tell us that middle class spending is the key to growing in an economy? No it's not. And don't even get me started on how the left blames every problem on the wealthy not paying enough taxes, and when they say that when the government taxes the wealthy more there no negative consequences. The lefts' rules about economics are pure fiction.

5) What about the lie that there is an epidemic of law enforcement murdering black and hispanics in this country. That's bullshit right there.

6) And then there's the left ignoring black on black violence. When they are confronted with it as an issue, what to they do? Blame white people.

7) The Israeli palestian conflict is a great example of liberal bullshit. The israeli's never stole the palestinians' land. Sorry never happened. And there is one side right now that wants peace and is civilize - that is the Israel side.

8) Deficits and debt. Liberals are so full of shit about this. The only thing liberals want to cut spending on is the military. Every other spending program they want to increase tenfold, and they want to start a billion new ones. It's amazing how liberals can look us in the eye and tells us they care about debt or deficits.

These are just a few ways off the top of my head in which the left is dishonest. Feel free to add to the list.

1) The idea that minorities are oppressed by the white majority in America. Complete bullshit

2) when they tell us all cultures are equal. No they're not. This should be obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity.

3) the way they totally disregard the life of the unborn in the context of the abortion debate and frame it as a womens rights issue. Um excuse me, abortion is not just about womens rights, if we're being honest, which is never the case with liberals.

4) How about when liberals tell us that middle class spending is the key to growing in an economy? No it's not. And don't even get me started on how the left blames every problem on the wealthy not paying enough taxes, and when they say that when the government taxes the wealthy more there no negative consequences. The lefts' rules about economics are pure fiction.

5) What about the lie that there is an epidemic of law enforcement murdering black and hispanics in this country. That's bullshit right there.

6) And then there's the left ignoring black on black violence. When they are confronted with it as an issue, what to they do? Blame white people.

7) The Israeli palestian conflict is a great example of liberal bullshit. The israeli's never stole the palestinians' land. Sorry never happened. And there is one side right now that wants peace and is civilize - that is the Israel side.

8) Deficits and debt. Liberals are so full of shit about this. The only thing liberals want to cut spending on is the military. Every other spending program they want to increase tenfold, and they want to start a billion new ones. It's amazing how liberals can look us in the eye and tells us they care about debt or deficits.

These are just a few ways off the top of my head in which the left is dishonest. Feel free to add to the list.

Most if not all of these have nothing to do with Liberalism. Go learn your terms. Has nothing to do with current events. Has nothing to do with personality traits. Then at the end you shift to "the left". You don't even know what you're talking about.

And btw --- Link to anyone, Liberal or otherwise, proclaiming "all cultures are equal"? What would that even mean? You think culture is some kind of quantity?

Liberalism has no true leader.
Liberalism has no real vision.
Liberalism has lost touch with everyday working Americans in its' embracing of elitist academics, media, and Hollywood types.

It is a joy to behold.

What a maroon.

Liberalism has no true leader.
Liberalism has no real vision.
Liberalism has lost touch with everyday working Americans in its' embracing of elitist academics, media, and Hollywood types.

It is a joy to behold.

Liberalism created this country and wrote its Constitution. It has nothing to do with "academics, media and Hollywood types".
The Constitution is its "leader".

Good luck tearing that down.

Most if not all of these have nothing to do with Liberalism. Go learn your terms. Has nothing to do with current events. Has nothing to do with personality traits. Then at the end you shift to "the left". You don't even know what you're talking about.

And btw --- Link to anyone, Liberal or otherwise, proclaiming "all cultures are equal"? What would that even mean? You think culture is some kind of quantity?

We know, YOU know everything and YOU are the sole arbiter of what anything means. You're just another ego inflated dipshit. You're so full of shit you must sit on the toilet all day long.

Been there, done that .... repeat .... repeat

Why do people hate Liberals? post# 114
Why do people hate Liberals? post# 1604

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester quote from 'The Power and the Glory'

You know what I dislike about conservatives? They make shit up and pretend it's facts .

Complete bullshit?! How do you figure ?

I love when the Left says: " The Founding Fathers" were Liberal/Progressives". Well sure, compared to the monarchy that they came out of. But the modern Liberal/Progressive detests the Constitution as written and this Nation as founded.

I love when the Left says: " The Founding Fathers" were Liberal/Progressives". Well sure, compared to the monarchy that they came out of. But the modern Liberal/Progressive detests the Constitution as written and this Nation as founded.

Making up more shit are we ?

Libs defend the constitution. Cons only defend the 2nd amendment.

I never make anything up. You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to.

I never make anything up. You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to.

Right shuts down free speech n press . And you only care about the exercise of Christianity.

Right shuts down free speech n press . And you only care about the exercise of Christianity.

No deflection little boy, everything typed is true and you know it.

"You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to."

No deflection little boy, everything typed is true and you know it.

"You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to."

Who's for anti flag burning laws ? Who's against head scarfs and mosque building ? Who vilifies the press??

Let's get to those other rights .

Search n seizure ? Righties love stop n frisk . Patriot act surveillance.

Forum List

Back