The problem I have with liberalism

I love when the Left says: " The Founding Fathers" were Liberal/Progressives". Well sure, compared to the monarchy that they came out of. But the modern Liberal/Progressive detests the Constitution as written and this Nation as founded.

Making up more shit are we ?

Libs defend the constitution. Cons only defend the 2nd amendment.

I never make anything up. You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to.

Right shuts down free speech n press . And you only care about the exercise of Christianity.

No deflection little boy, everything typed is true and you know it.

"You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to."

Who's for anti flag burning laws ? Who's against head scarfs and mosque building ? Who vilifies the press??

Burn the flag kid, it's just a piece of cloth. Burn the bible, it's just a book. Build your Mosque, I respect your right to be a Muslim. Vilifying the press does not violate the Constitution. See how this goes? You hate the Constitution and all you are trying to do is project it on me. Won't work son.

Freedom of assembly ?

Righties ok wh the police using water cannons on protesters, and passing laws allowing drivers to run them over .

Let's get to those other rights .

Search n seizure ? Righties love stop n frisk . Patriot act surveillance.

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -
FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE PHYSICAL SEARCHES

"
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution
and the laws of the United States, including sections 302 and 303 of the
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("Act") (50 U.S.C. 1801,
et seq.), as amended by Public Law 103- 359, and in order to provide for
the authorization of physical searches for foreign intelligence purposes
as set forth in the Act, it is hereby ordered as follows:"

"
Section 1. Pursuant to section 302(a)(1) of the Act, the
Attorney General is authorized to approve physical searches, without a
court order, to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of
up to one year, if the Attorney General makes the certifications
required by that section."

Executive Order 12949

You're out of your league boy.

Making up more shit are we ?

Libs defend the constitution. Cons only defend the 2nd amendment.

I never make anything up. You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to.

Right shuts down free speech n press . And you only care about the exercise of Christianity.

"You detest the second amendment, you hate all speech you don't agree with, and you do not believe in the right of the people to freely exercise their Religion. You want to make it a "living document" so that you can make it say anything you want it to."

Who's for anti flag burning laws ? Who's against head scarfs and mosque building ? Who vilifies the press??

Burn the flag kid, it's just a piece of cloth. Burn the bible, it's just a book. Build your Mosque, I respect your right to be a Muslim. Vilifying the press does not violate the Constitution. See how this goes? You hate the Constitution and all you are trying to do is project it on me. Won't work son.

How do I hate the con?

Freedom of assembly ?

Righties ok wh the police using water cannons on protesters, and passing laws allowing drivers to run them over .

"During the 1988 Democratic National Convention, the city of Atlanta, Georgia set up a "designated protest zone"[5] so the convention would not be disrupted. A pro-choice demonstrator opposing an Operation Rescue group said Atlanta Mayor Andrew Young "put us in a free-speech cage."[6] "Protest zones" were used during the 1992 and 1996 United States presidential nominating conventions.[7]"

Free speech zone - Wikipedia

I can go on kicking your ass all night kid.

How do I hate the con?

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -

"

"

Executive Order 12949

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -

"

"

Executive Order 12949

You fucking idiot . We ain't talking about searching spies . We are talking about on the street stop n frisks based on profiling.

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -

"

"

Executive Order 12949

You fucking idiot . We ain't talking about searching spies . We are talking about on the street stop n frisks based on profiling.

You fucking idiot Clinton authorized it . Like it or not you don't have a fucking clue. I can go on kicking your ass all night.

Is that it's based on nothing but lies. For example:

1) The idea that minorities are oppressed by the white majority in America. Complete bullshit

2) when they tell us all cultures are equal. No they're not. This should be obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity.

3) the way they totally disregard the life of the unborn in the context of the abortion debate and frame it as a womens rights issue. Um excuse me, abortion is not just about womens rights, if we're being honest, which is never the case with liberals.

4) How about when liberals tell us that middle class spending is the key to growing in an economy? No it's not. And don't even get me started on how the left blames every problem on the wealthy not paying enough taxes, and when they say that when the government taxes the wealthy more there no negative consequences. The lefts' rules about economics are pure fiction.

5) What about the lie that there is an epidemic of law enforcement murdering black and hispanics in this country. That's bullshit right there.

6) And then there's the left ignoring black on black violence. When they are confronted with it as an issue, what to they do? Blame white people.

7) The Israeli palestian conflict is a great example of liberal bullshit. The israeli's never stole the palestinians' land. Sorry never happened. And there is one side right now that wants peace and is civilize - that is the Israel side.

8) Deficits and debt. Liberals are so full of shit about this. The only thing liberals want to cut spending on is the military. Every other spending program they want to increase tenfold, and they want to start a billion new ones. It's amazing how liberals can look us in the eye and tells us they care about debt or deficits.

These are just a few ways off the top of my head in which the left is dishonest. Feel free to add to the list.

How dumb can an OP be. Your first point contradicts the second.

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -

"

"

Executive Order 12949

That is not what you said punk, you are trying to deflect now.

1) The idea that minorities are oppressed by the white majority in America. Complete bullshit

2) when they tell us all cultures are equal. No they're not. This should be obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity.

3) the way they totally disregard the life of the unborn in the context of the abortion debate and frame it as a womens rights issue. Um excuse me, abortion is not just about womens rights, if we're being honest, which is never the case with liberals.

4) How about when liberals tell us that middle class spending is the key to growing in an economy? No it's not. And don't even get me started on how the left blames every problem on the wealthy not paying enough taxes, and when they say that when the government taxes the wealthy more there no negative consequences. The lefts' rules about economics are pure fiction.

5) What about the lie that there is an epidemic of law enforcement murdering black and hispanics in this country. That's bullshit right there.

6) And then there's the left ignoring black on black violence. When they are confronted with it as an issue, what to they do? Blame white people.

7) The Israeli palestian conflict is a great example of liberal bullshit. The israeli's never stole the palestinians' land. Sorry never happened. And there is one side right now that wants peace and is civilize - that is the Israel side.

8) Deficits and debt. Liberals are so full of shit about this. The only thing liberals want to cut spending on is the military. Every other spending program they want to increase tenfold, and they want to start a billion new ones. It's amazing how liberals can look us in the eye and tells us they care about debt or deficits.

These are just a few ways off the top of my head in which the left is dishonest. Feel free to add to the list.

How dumb can an OP be. Your first point contradicts the second.

No it doesn't. Try again

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -

"

"

Executive Order 12949

Because of cut n paste nonsense ? Ohhhh a democrat mayor set up a free speech zone ! And , are you implying that cons have not done the same ?

The biggest assualt on our rights in the last 20 years has been the patriot act . Should we count the votes on that one? Sure some Dems. Went with it . But it was mostly all GOP .

It seems you have liberalism confused with progressivism which is really Communism.

Yes, Communism is bad.

Liberalism notsomuch.

Unfortunately, Communists have hijacked the Liberal Democrat party.

They're pretty much done, so don't sweat it. U used to feel different, but now, notsomuch.

It's OK to have one party that's for America and Americans if there are no others.

Do I want it to be the Republicans? No.

Is it right now? Yes.

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -

"

"

Executive Order 12949

Because of cut n paste nonsense ? Ohhhh a democrat mayor set up a free speech zone ! And , are you implying that cons have not done the same ?

The biggest assualt on our rights in the last 20 years has been the patriot act . Should we count the votes on that one? Sure some Dems. Went with it . But it was mostly all GOP .

I'm not implying anything, I'm refuting every damn thing you say. You have gotten your ass kicked here kid, and by the way th Dem Convention in Chicago was the FIRST time it had been done. Obama renewed the Patriot Act kid, you lose again.

It seems you have liberalism confused with progressivism which is really Communism.

Yes, Communism is bad.

Liberalism notsomuch.

Unfortunately, Communists have hijacked the Liberal Democrat party.

They're pretty much done, so don't sweat it.

Progressivism has been gone for a century, and it wasn't communism then either. I suspect most of what the OP conflates is a mix of leftism, current events and the bizarre penchant to not only sweep them all into one blanket bag but actually ascribe personality traits to them, which has zero to do with any philosophy.

Forum List

Back