The problem I have with liberalism

Let's get to those other rights .

Search n seizure ? Righties love stop n frisk . Patriot act surveillance.

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -
FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE PHYSICAL SEARCHES

"
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution
and the laws of the United States, including sections 302 and 303 of the
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("Act") (50 U.S.C. 1801,
et seq.), as amended by Public Law 103- 359, and in order to provide for
the authorization of physical searches for foreign intelligence purposes
as set forth in the Act, it is hereby ordered as follows:"

"
Section 1. Pursuant to section 302(a)(1) of the Act, the
Attorney General is authorized to approve physical searches, without a
court order, to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of
up to one year, if the Attorney General makes the certifications
required by that section."

Executive Order 12949

You're out of your league boy.

You fucking idiot . We ain't talking about searching spies . We are talking about on the street stop n frisks based on profiling.

That is not what you said punk, you are trying to deflect now.

Because of cut n paste nonsense ? Ohhhh a democrat mayor set up a free speech zone ! And , are you implying that cons have not done the same ?

The biggest assualt on our rights in the last 20 years has been the patriot act . Should we count the votes on that one? Sure some Dems. Went with it . But it was mostly all GOP .

I'm not implying anything, I'm refuting every damn thing you say. You have gotten your ass kicked here kid, and by the way th Dem Convention in Chicago was the FIRST time it had been done. Obama renewed the Patriot Act kid, you lose again.

"Patriot Act" needs to go away. Ain't done a damn bit of good and caused lots of problems.

"
THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12949

- - - - - - -
FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE PHYSICAL SEARCHES

"
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution
and the laws of the United States, including sections 302 and 303 of the
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("Act") (50 U.S.C. 1801,
et seq.), as amended by Public Law 103- 359, and in order to provide for
the authorization of physical searches for foreign intelligence purposes
as set forth in the Act, it is hereby ordered as follows:"

"
Section 1. Pursuant to section 302(a)(1) of the Act, the
Attorney General is authorized to approve physical searches, without a
court order, to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of
up to one year, if the Attorney General makes the certifications
required by that section."

Executive Order 12949

You're out of your league boy.

You fucking idiot . We ain't talking about searching spies . We are talking about on the street stop n frisks based on profiling.

That is not what you said punk, you are trying to deflect now.

Because of cut n paste nonsense ? Ohhhh a democrat mayor set up a free speech zone ! And , are you implying that cons have not done the same ?

The biggest assualt on our rights in the last 20 years has been the patriot act . Should we count the votes on that one? Sure some Dems. Went with it . But it was mostly all GOP .

I'm not implying anything, I'm refuting every damn thing you say. You have gotten your ass kicked here kid, and by the way th Dem Convention in Chicago was the FIRST time it had been done. Obama renewed the Patriot Act kid, you lose again.

"Patriot Act" needs to go away. Ain't done a damn bit of good and caused lots of problems.

I absolutely agree, it was nothing more than a power grab and an erosion of the Constitution.

I never make anything up.

Yuh huh. Then explain this:

I love when the Left says: " The Founding Fathers" were Liberal/Progressives".

Who the fuck would claim "Progressivism" a century before it existed?

Link?

(smile) Who the fuck would claim that there are no more Progressives?

Anyone who's ever cracked a freaking history book.

>> Progressivism is the term applied to a variety of responses to the economic and social problems rapid industrialization introduced to America. Progressivism began as a social movement and grew into a political movement. The early progressives rejected Social Darwinism. In other words, they were people who believed that the problems society faced (poverty, violence, greed, racism, class warfare) could best be addressed by providing good education, a safe environment, and an efficient workplace. Progressives lived mainly in the cities, were college educated, and believed that government could be a tool for change. Social reformers, like Jane Addams, and journalists, like Jacob Riis and Ida Tarbel, were powerful voices for progressivism. They concentrated on exposing the evils of corporate greed, combating fear of immigrants, and urging Americans to think hard about what democracy meant. Other local leaders encouraged Americans to register to vote, fight political corruption, and let the voting public decide how issues should best be addressed (the initiative, the referendum, and the recall). On a national level, progressivism gained a strong voice in the White House when Theodore Roosevelt became president in 1901. TR believed that strong corporations were good for America, but he also believed that corporate behavior must be watched to ensure that corporate greed did not get out of hand (trust-busting and federal regulation of business). Progressivism ended with World War I when the horrors of war exposed people's cruelty and many Americans associated President Woodrow Wilson's use of progressive language ("the war to make the world safe for democracy") with the war. << -- The Progressive Era (1890-1920)

Your mediocre negro signed it kid.

Of course he did ! It gave the prez a bunch of power .

The GOP sponsored the thing and overwhelmingly voted for it .

And the Leader of the Leftwing rubber stamped it, sorry.

Oh hold on! You said it's the right that loves the con! Then why would they overwhelmingly vote for the patriot act? Far more than the Dems .

Link?

>> Progressivism is the term applied to a variety of responses to the economic and social problems rapid industrialization introduced to America. Progressivism began as a social movement and grew into a political movement. The early progressives rejected Social Darwinism. In other words, they were people who believed that the problems society faced (poverty, violence, greed, racism, class warfare) could best be addressed by providing good education, a safe environment, and an efficient workplace. Progressives lived mainly in the cities, were college educated, and believed that government could be a tool for change. Social reformers, like Jane Addams, and journalists, like Jacob Riis and Ida Tarbel, were powerful voices for progressivism. They concentrated on exposing the evils of corporate greed, combating fear of immigrants, and urging Americans to think hard about what democracy meant. Other local leaders encouraged Americans to register to vote, fight political corruption, and let the voting public decide how issues should best be addressed (the initiative, the referendum, and the recall). On a national level, progressivism gained a strong voice in the White House when Theodore Roosevelt became president in 1901. TR believed that strong corporations were good for America, but he also believed that corporate behavior must be watched to ensure that corporate greed did not get out of hand (trust-busting and federal regulation of business). Progressivism ended with World War I when the horrors of war exposed people's cruelty and many Americans associated President Woodrow Wilson's use of progressive language ("the war to make the world safe for democracy") with the war. << -- The Progressive Era (1890-1920)

Look, I've acknowledged that you think your view, your definitions are in your mind the only ones that count. I've also told you that you're full of shit.

"Why a Second Progressive Era Is Emerging- and How Not to Blow It "
Why a Second Progressive Era Is Emerging- and How Not to Blow It

See? Dueling sources, this is where you tell me only your sources count.
You're dismissed.

Your mediocre negro signed it kid.

Of course he did ! It gave the prez a bunch of power .

The GOP sponsored the thing and overwhelmingly voted for it .

And the Leader of the Leftwing rubber stamped it, sorry.

Oh hold on! You said it's the right that loves the con! Then why would they overwhelmingly vote for the patriot act? Far more than the Dems .

No, I said you don't love the "Con" (Freudian I'm sure).

Is that it's based on nothing but lies. For example:

1) The idea that minorities are oppressed by the white majority in America. Complete bullshit

2) when they tell us all cultures are equal. No they're not. This should be obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity.

3) the way they totally disregard the life of the unborn in the context of the abortion debate and frame it as a womens rights issue. Um excuse me, abortion is not just about womens rights, if we're being honest, which is never the case with liberals.

4) How about when liberals tell us that middle class spending is the key to growing in an economy? No it's not. And don't even get me started on how the left blames every problem on the wealthy not paying enough taxes, and when they say that when the government taxes the wealthy more there no negative consequences. The lefts' rules about economics are pure fiction.

5) What about the lie that there is an epidemic of law enforcement murdering black and hispanics in this country. That's bullshit right there.

6) And then there's the left ignoring black on black violence. When they are confronted with it as an issue, what to they do? Blame white people.

7) The Israeli palestian conflict is a great example of liberal bullshit. The israeli's never stole the palestinians' land. Sorry never happened. And there is one side right now that wants peace and is civilize - that is the Israel side.

8) Deficits and debt. Liberals are so full of shit about this. The only thing liberals want to cut spending on is the military. Every other spending program they want to increase tenfold, and they want to start a billion new ones. It's amazing how liberals can look us in the eye and tells us they care about debt or deficits.

These are just a few ways off the top of my head in which the left is dishonest. Feel free to add to the list.

too bad you haven't a clue.

reality: so-called "conservatives" have never solved a problem.

and todays's "conservatives" are nothing but misogynist reactionaries who want to returns us to the golden age of old white men-- wonderful unless you're not one.

1) The idea that minorities are oppressed by the white majority in America. Complete bullshit

2) when they tell us all cultures are equal. No they're not. This should be obvious to anyone with any shred of objectivity.

3) the way they totally disregard the life of the unborn in the context of the abortion debate and frame it as a womens rights issue. Um excuse me, abortion is not just about womens rights, if we're being honest, which is never the case with liberals.

4) How about when liberals tell us that middle class spending is the key to growing in an economy? No it's not. And don't even get me started on how the left blames every problem on the wealthy not paying enough taxes, and when they say that when the government taxes the wealthy more there no negative consequences. The lefts' rules about economics are pure fiction.

5) What about the lie that there is an epidemic of law enforcement murdering black and hispanics in this country. That's bullshit right there.

6) And then there's the left ignoring black on black violence. When they are confronted with it as an issue, what to they do? Blame white people.

7) The Israeli palestian conflict is a great example of liberal bullshit. The israeli's never stole the palestinians' land. Sorry never happened. And there is one side right now that wants peace and is civilize - that is the Israel side.

8) Deficits and debt. Liberals are so full of shit about this. The only thing liberals want to cut spending on is the military. Every other spending program they want to increase tenfold, and they want to start a billion new ones. It's amazing how liberals can look us in the eye and tells us they care about debt or deficits.

These are just a few ways off the top of my head in which the left is dishonest. Feel free to add to the list.

too bad you haven't a clue.

reality: so-called "conservatives" have never solved a problem.

and todays's "conservatives" are nothing but misogynist reactionaries who want to returns us to the golden age of old white men-- wonderful unless you're not one.

You're clueless

No it doesn't. Try again

yeah it does. Being a neocon whackjob, and more than likely a Deplorable, you think that white culture is know doubt above all others. You probably show that in real life, in subtle way.s You probably don't think you are racist but probably are in aforementioned subtle ways. Ergo, point 1 contradicts point 2.

Liberalism has no true leader.
Liberalism has no real vision.
Liberalism has lost touch with everyday working Americans in its' embracing of elitist academics, media, and Hollywood types.

It is a joy to behold.

Liberalism created this country and wrote its Constitution. It has nothing to do with "academics, media and Hollywood types".
The Constitution is its "leader".

Good luck tearing that down.
When are you going to get it through your thick skull that 18th century liberali has nothing in common with modern liberalism?
Liberalism is in a death spiral...........just like ObieCare.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Link?

Look, I've acknowledged that you think your view, your definitions are in your mind the only ones that count. I've also told you that you're full of shit.

You're dismissed.

You be sure to come back to Show and Tell when it becomes an actual "thing", Sparkles. And bring a new name; you can't call two different movements by the same name. Or didn't you think of that?

Link?

You're dismissed.

You be sure to come back to Show and Tell when it becomes an actual "thing", Sparkles. And bring a new name; you can't call two different movements by the same name. Or didn't you think of that?

You be sure and keep telling us all how "brilliant" you are sugar. You jus ain't all that, I know that's news to you ;)

No one gives a shit what you have a "problem" with, especially aspects of life that you know jack squat about, conservative.

Forum List

Back