The pretty whore who exposed Obama

All those that participated in this disgusting behavior should either resign or be fired. There is no defense for what they did, period! Notice how Liberals will not tolerate disgusting behavior no matter who is president or what their political persuasion happens to be. Notice how republicans (conservative christians) will defend whatever disgusting behavior another conservative participates in or exhibits?

You are full of bullshit. Read the post right above yours.

"It does not matter if the President had arrived yet or not, that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

At the Secret Service level none of these guys were good enough to have their jobs.

A man is either a professional or he is not. The guys are expected to act with the same level of professionalism that Special Forces are, they don't qualify for their position.

I have never known one Special Forces soldier who let his dick get in the way of doing his job."

Yes, I read it and completely agree with it. If the a
author is a conservative, I am proud of him. So, why am I full of bullshit. :eusa_angel:

I'm a retired Special Forces soldier.......and I know of several that let their dicks get in the way of doing their jobs. However the numbers are down compared to conventional forces. In most units they're fucking in the barracks.

The situation these unprofessional agents and military personal have created not only interfered with their jobs but has affected the entire Secret Service and beyond. How you can say that they do not deserve to lose their jobs for lack of professional integrity is amazing.

Since the time the first foot soldier went out to war..they've been going to prostitutes after they were done.

It's just amazing all you savvy Military types are shocked by that.

Either you are lying are incredibly naive.

You are full of bullshit. Read the post right above yours.

"It does not matter if the President had arrived yet or not, that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

At the Secret Service level none of these guys were good enough to have their jobs.

A man is either a professional or he is not. The guys are expected to act with the same level of professionalism that Special Forces are, they don't qualify for their position.

I have never known one Special Forces soldier who let his dick get in the way of doing his job."

Yes, I read it and completely agree with it. If the a
author is a conservative, I am proud of him. So, why am I full of bullshit. :eusa_angel:

I'm a retired Special Forces soldier.......and I know of several that let their dicks get in the way of doing their jobs. However the numbers are down compared to conventional forces. In most units they're fucking in the barracks.

:lol:

Throughout World War II, condoms were not only distributed to male U.S. military members, but also heavily promoted with films, posters, and lectures.[2]:236-8,259 European and Asian militaries on both sides of the conflict also provided condoms to their troops throughout the war, even Germany which outlawed all civilian use of condoms in 1941.[2]:252-4,257-8 In part because condoms were readily available, soldiers found a number of non-sexual uses for the devices, many of which continue to this day.
Condom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Several"..

The situation these unprofessional agents and military personal have created not only interfered with their jobs but has affected the entire Secret Service and beyond. How you can say that they do not deserve to lose their jobs for lack of professional integrity is amazing.

Since the time the first foot soldier went out to war..they've been going to prostitutes after they were done.

I do believe that may just be the most intelligent statement I've seen you make.........

Sorry, but you have some reading to do.... Go back and find some descriptions of how the Japanese "water boarded" and how we did it..... So far apart that you can't even call them the same thing......

So, are saying that it was not touture for how we "water boarded" people? Of course you are because like everything republican, "believe what we tell you, no matter what you see, read or hear."

We used waterboarding the same way we use it in training for SF troops. No I do not consider it torture. Forcing water into a mans stomach then smacking that over full stomach with a board is torture.... Learn the difference........

Just because you served does not mean you are entitled to your own set of partisan facts, you should know what is stated in the Geneva Conventions so don't try to rewrite history simply to serve your own personal political point of view. I won't call you a disgrace to the country but you're pretty damn close to it. Oh, I served too...4 years in the AF.

So, are saying that it was not touture for how we "water boarded" people? Of course you are because like everything republican, "believe what we tell you, no matter what you see, read or hear."

We used waterboarding the same way we use it in training for SF troops. No I do not consider it torture. Forcing water into a mans stomach then smacking that over full stomach with a board is torture.... Learn the difference........

Just because you served does not mean you are entitled to your own set of partisan facts, you should know what is stated in the Geneva Conventions so don't try to rewrite history simply to serve your own personal political point of view. I won't call you a disgrace to the country but you're pretty damn close to it. Oh, I served too...4 years in the AF.

Two of my brothers were water boarded as part of their military training. They told me it was very uncomfortable and somewhat effective but not life threatening at all. You calling people a disgrace to the country over their opinion on water boarding is disgraceful in itself.

If you are a military pilot, special forces operative or one of many specialized military personnel you get SERE training and there is a good chance that you will be water boarded as part of this training. Tens of thousands of our military personnel have been water boarded. None of them are claiming they have been tortured.

Thank you for the service.
Now, go ahead and continue to compare what we did (to three people) to what the Japanese did to their prisoners. (God only knows how many) By making this comparison you show yourself as an ignorant fool who refuses the truth.

That's because no self respecting woman wants to fuck a meathead for free.:lol::lol::lol:

Diane Suarez, the whore who exposed Obama and his secret service.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

She is pretty dam hot the plastic surgeon did a great job on the breast.

What do soldiers have to do with the Secret Service? The latter are highly paid professionals. Avoiding the kind of behavior that occured in this scandal is exactly what they get paid to do.

What do soldiers have to do with the Secret Service? The latter are highly paid professionals. Avoiding the kind of behavior that occured in this scandal is exactly what they get paid to do.

:lol:

That's what your whole business model is based on, right Swallow? You are there "after they are done," and you get paid after they are done with you.

That's what your whole business model is based on, right Swallow? You are there "after they are done," and you get paid after they are done with you.

Dude..we've established you are a little chinese guy that sucks off soldiers, sailors and candle stick makers on the cheap..but don't keep asking to swallow my jiz. We've also established that you have websites dedicated to watching japanese girls take shits. Dunno why anyone would do that..but you do.

You should stop your "dirty knees" business...but heck..

Guess it's better then being on the gubmint cheese.

Forum List

Back