The pretty whore who exposed Obama

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Diane Suarez, the whore who exposed Obama and his secret service.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think Obama was not there. I think Obama had nothing to do with the pig party in Colombia. I think you are grasping at straws to include him in this.

Be fair.

True...it did happen on his watch. But I doubt it is a singularity of Secret Cervix parties. As I understand it, Jimmy Carter smoked dope with Willy Nelson on the roof of the White House...supposedly while Carter was under the 24 hour watchful eye of the SS.

I wonder who brought the weed!

So now Obama is to blame for the misconduct of lone Secret Service agents? :lol: Hacks

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.

So now Obama is to blame for the misconduct of lone Secret Service agents? :lol: Hacks

How on God's green earth do you wingnuts propose to hang this directly on the president?

After all, in the current craze of Obama Derangement Syndrome, the president has to be responsible not only for the comportment of of all federal employees, but the failure of your soufflé to adequately rise.

Hey! I'm cuttin' the Marxist some slack! I said he wasn't there!

You ought to be pos-reppin' me for that!

Relax...these kinds of threads make me chuckle. If this is what they've got to go with....they are really shrilly desperated then, aren't they?
Oh, this is not all we've got to go with. The closer we get to November, the more you will see...and weep over.

Obama is toast!:badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin:

Last edited:
Who is responsible for discipline?

It's not a few rogue secret service agents, the a philosophy prevalent throughout the entire regime.

Yet he doesn't in any way get credit for the good. Funny how that works.

I abhor Obama's policies and whatnot and will donate and work tirelessly to bring about his defeat, but to hang this on him is a stretch IMO.

If the reports to date are correct, in addition to breaking God knows how many SS rules, these guys were just plain stupid to identify themselves as working for Obama, or however they allegedly put it. Without that they'd be no different than any other group of foreign business or tourist guys paying for a little action every day of the year in Colombia. Other than that the ultimate stupid move, knowing who these guys were, was the bozo who got in the pay dispute which blew the whole thing wide open.

Which brings us to personal responsibility and now the unemployment line for some of them. Well earned I'd say.

The same way you liberals hung everything on Bush.

Forum List

Back